What's new

US reiterates its concerns over Haas’s securityUS reiterates its concerns over Haas’s security

But Hasina is loved because:

1. She appoints Sylhetis to top positions.

2. Allowed international flights into Sylhet.

3. Named the national airport after a Sylheti Saint
Lmfao! What are some excellent points of being Hasina fan! Even now Muslim saints became Dhakaya and sylheti? :rofl: :rofl:

Poor chap , try again!

Ps - Statement of German ambassador after the statement of Russia!

Attachments

• Germany.jpg
    Germany.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
We Sylhetis tend not to get involved with BAL and BNP spats.

Both are cockroaches to us.

But Hasina is loved because:

1. She appoints Sylhetis to top positions.

2. Allowed international flights into Sylhet. Which BNP blocked

3. Named the national airport after a Sylheti Saint

Bhai you keep saying "We Sylhetis..." - why don't you converse IN SYLHETI with people like @Abu Shaleh Rumi or other Sylhetis here and prove the point.

Last time he asked, you could not say a word in Sylheti....

Bhai you keep saying "We Sylhetis..." - why don't you converse IN SYLHETI with people like @Abu Shaleh Rumi or other Sylhetis here and prove the point.

Bro!

My bangla including Sylheti is embarrassingly bad!

Did I not translate a bit of your bangla text once?

Extremely unbecoming of open fisticuffs situation. Height of disgrace.

I cannot believe that some ojo grameen awami league low class idiot would have the wherewithal and himmat to raise their hands on and insult a decent middle class professional engineer like this gentleman when all he was doing was distributing leaflets.

Awami Goonda giri on full display.

In hindsight I was right.

Awami League has been entrusted to turn Bangladesh into a part of Hindu Rashtra envisioned by the BJP and this is just one proof.

So - you can see all the other "nateeja" i.e. hiring Hindus disproportionately into high administrative posts to make them (and imported Indians) into the new middle and upper middle class of this country and opening up zero tariff regime for Indian imports via new CEPA agreement which will double Indian imports in Bangladesh. Lot easier when Muslims are only low class uneducated chaddi stitchers so educated Hindus can rule over them.

The plan to suck Bangladesh dry continues. Watch for a CEPA story I will publish soon. Indians want to have Hasina sign this CEPA thing before she gets out of power.

Existing Muslim middle class and upper middle class will be replaced (slowly but surely) so that Hindus from India and Chetona idiots (Muslim in name only and more Hindu than Hindus themselves) take over as controllers of Bangladesh policy and trade, integrating Bangladesh trade and economy ever more tightly into the Indian economy. Awami League is in full cahoots with the BJP and VHP to implement this plan to turn Bangladesh into a de-facto Indian state.

Transit will become open (and free) and these Indiots will get free rein to travel from Kolkata to Kohima via brand new bridges and freeways (for free) built on Bangladesh blood-sweat and tears.

THANK YOU HASINA !

Lakh Di Lanaat !

(To borrow a phrase from our religious friends).

@BananaRepublicUK is just a trouble-maker and he is bent on destroying threads that deal with the restoration of democratic govt.

I usually do not respond to his posts. Let another imbecile @UKBengali deal with his posts. They are twin brothers except that @UKBengali writes in paragraphs with clear meaning and that imbecile @BananaRepublicUK is unable to finish a sentence and his haphazard character prohibits him to compose a meaningful paragraph.

I doubt he could ever enter a Grammar School.

His writings are all oneliner and now he boasts about his great knowledge of the English language. I expect the arrival of another Shakespear.

But, this time the new Shakespear will be an imbecile idiot. I ask him to write about the structure of the Sonnets to prove he is our new Poet Messia..

@BananaRepublicUK is just a trouble-maker and he is bent on destroying threads that deal with the restoration of democratic govt.

I usually do not respond to his posts. Let another imbecile @UKBengali deal with his posts. They are twin brothers except that @UKBengali writes in paragraphs with clear meaning and that imbecile @BananaRepublicUK is unable to finish a sentence and his haphazard character prohibits him to compose a meaningful paragraph.

I doubt he could ever enter a Grammar School.

His writings are all oneliner and now he boasts about his great knowledge of the English language. I expect the arrival of another Shakespear.

But, this time the new Shakespear will be an imbecile idiot. I ask him to write about the structure of the Sonnets to prove he is our new Poet Messia..

Why don’t you ask amurica for some English lessons?

Will stop you feeling inferior 😂😂

Why would you send your supporters to threaten US diplomat ?

Why would you send your supporters to threaten US diplomat ?

Because they are idiots and cannot fathom the repercussions.

They loot a few banks and think they have become better than the US state dept.

More sanctions incoming.

I think India will try to help Hasina, more like the 3rd leg she needs. However, Russia is just tagging along because of the grudge against USA.

Modi, being an Indian, has a rather small third leg.

But it is more than compensated by the well endowed Russians.

Anyway, dude! Your writing is unintentionally funny.

You think in bangla and write in English! Clear from your writing.

@UKBengali
@EasyNow

I think India will try to help Hasina, more like the 3rd leg she needs. However, Russia is just tagging along because of the grudge against USA.
Actually, the current issue is to re-establish democracy and a fair election system in BD. If BAL does not allow a CTG system and conducts the next election arbitrarily, only Jatiyo Party may participate.

Now, even if Russia and India recognize the new govt, it is possible that the Western world led by America does not, and withdraw their Ambassadors from Dhaka. The BAL winning will become farcical.

The country may get more sanctions such as an export embargo. When BD reaches this stage, its economy is ruined and the new BAL govt cannot tackle it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom