What's new

US forces had orders to target Indian Army in 1971

The war ended when India pulled back the forces because of the threat of the US navy. I'm certain that India didn't wanted to engage in any conflict with the US back then.

you know the reason why USA didnt got involved in 1971 check the video and keep your mouth shut

Last edited by a moderator:
80,000 Chinese troops facing a mere 10,000-12,000 Indians troops isn't something to brag about especially when India inflicted about 50% of the casualties that China inflicted despite being outnumbered by about 68,000-70,000 troops. Simply put Indian troops had the far better kill ratio; however, they were simply overwhelmed by Chinese manpower.

Samething we Pakistanis explain that 200000Indian Army with 450000 mutki terrorists against 42000 Pakistani Army troops & 38000 Pakistan Police in 71 is nothing to brag about, plus the conditions in which Pakistani troops were fighting were extereme where whole population was turned against Pak Forces, Russian sealed off water & India surrounding the area from all three sides & more to add that india blocked airspace too. Even US would've failed in that situation. That is not called victory.

you know the reason why USA didnt got involved in 1971 check the video and keep your mouth shut

I do not speak Russian. But I guess the Russians are claiming that they stopped the US from interfering. Russian navy was not capable of doing such a thing at the time as their subs were not as quiet as the US Sturgeon class attack subs that was brand new at that time and they served until 2004. So if a Russian sub is stalking the US carrier fleet, it would have been tracked by a US attack sub itself. The only difference is that US would not brag about tracking a Russian sub.

Last edited by a moderator:
Samething we Pakistanis explain that 200000Indian Army with 450000 mutki terrorists against 42000 Pakistani Army troops & 38000 Pakistan Police in 71 is nothing to brag about, plus the conditions in which Pakistani troops were fighting were extereme where whole population was turned against Pak Forces, Russian sealed off water & India surrounding the area from all three sides & more to add that india blocked airspace too. Even US would've failed in that situation. That is not called victory.

General Niazi - commander of Pakistan Armed Forces's Eastern Military Command surrendered with 90,000 troops. It was a spectacular defeat - the first and perhaps the only public surrender to date.

On the other hand, Chinese carried out a swift military operation and withdrew. It was a military defeat nonetheless.

Here is the text of the Instrument of Surrender if you've any doubt if it was a military defeat or not.

InstrumentOfSurrender.jpg

we fought with you on the western border as well or did they leave that part out of your history textbooks

I do not speak Russian. But I guess the Russians are claiming that they stopped the US from interfering. Russian navy was not capable of doing such a thing at the time as their subs were not as quiet as the US Sturgeon class attack subs that was brand new at that time and they served until 2004. So if a Russian sub is stalking the US carrier fleet, it would have been tracked by a US attack sub itself. The only difference is that US would not brag about tracking a Russian sub.

well Russians Sub was thr to be tracked, they showed up right in front of US Aircraft Career and still US didn't do **** and left the Bay.

if you didn't want defeat then you shouldn't have directly started off the 1971 conflict we only launched a major offensive into east Pakistan when your air force launched the failed operation Chengiz Khan on our air bases

R. Nixon and H. Kissinger thought they would scare the hell out of Indira Gandhi but ended up making her angry Tigress. She owned both the clowns first by detonating nuclear bomb and then fighting for Bangladeshi cause. She visited many countries (USA in November 1971) and tried to pursue UNO on east Pakistan refugee crisis that year. As the numbers of refugees kept growing exponentially, her pleas at powerful UNO and western countries remained unheard dejected; the war remained the only option left for her.

Aeronaut - Today 12:50 AM - permalink View
Conversation Report
USSR paid the price of sending a nuclear
sub in 1971 by seeing itself torn into 15
pieces. That should be enough for you to
know what we have in store for you.
1971 remains a debt unpaid , we will pay
you with a reasonable percentage of
interest. Your Gov is cooking a recipe for
self destruction in Afghanistan and in
Balochistan province. Remember , not all
plans work the way they are supposed to
work. Your time to pay will come soon.0
.^^some ppl are diehard followers of jahil hamid. ^^ lol 1971 happened so just deal with it, we are too strong for you to do anything anywhere.

^^^ i find it funny how Pakistanis think they caused the collapse of the Soviet Union but i am not surprised after finding out what kind of crap is taught in there school textbooks anyone with a basic knowledge in history would know the august coup along with Gorbachev's reforms (glasnost) caused the collapse

^^^ i find it funny how Pakistanis think they caused the collapse of the Soviet Union but i am not surprised after finding out what kind of crap is taught in there school textbooks anyone with a basic knowledge in history would know the august coup along with Gorbachev's reforms (glasnost) caused the collapse

I would be surprised if these people would have heard of Glasnost in the first place... Can you believe it, ppl are taught in pakistan that 1 PA personnel is equal to 10 yindoo army jawan ? :laugh:

we fought with you on the western border as well or did they leave that part out of your history textbooks

Yes we know how b1t)14iY india got wounded & than b@rked when Pakistan unleashed fire storm at W Pakistan border. Indian planes were shot like mosquitoes to ground.

Bl[i]tZ;2262524 said:
General Niazi - commander of Pakistan Armed Forces's Eastern Military Command surrendered with 90,000 troops. It was a spectacular defeat - the first and perhaps the only public surrender to date.

On the other hand, Chinese carried out a swift military operation and withdrew. It was a military defeat nonetheless.

Here is the text of the Instrument of Surrender if you've any doubt if it was a military defeat or not.

Are you a duffer or something, read what i wrote, why Pakistan troops were ordered by High Command to surrender,because Pakistan was surrounded by 200000+indian army, 450000 mutki terrorists & Russian aircraft carriers & submarines on a land where whole population was turned against Pakistan by propagandists & that land was not linked to mainland by any any means.

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

Bl[i]tZ;2262524 said:

BTW do some research instead of crap ranting, 90000 was total figure of Pakistani who were captured, among them around 42000 were Pakistan Army personnal, rest were police, low level diplomets & other govt servants.

Yes we know how b1t)14iY india got wounded & than b@rked when Pakistan unleashed fire storm at W Pakistan. Indian planes were shot like mosquitoes to ground.

After all that happened for some mysterious reason Pakistan surrendered and 93000 POWs did yoga infront of the Indian soldiers to save their skin. Wonder why ?

After all that happened for some mysterious reason Pakistan surrendered and 93000 POWs did yoga infront of the Indian soldiers to save their skin. Wonder why ?

Because you are blind enough to read the reasons i mentioned or you are as ignorent as indians:lol:

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

Or maybe they were giving yoga classes to indians who can't do a frigg3n pushups:woot:

Back
Top Bottom