What's new

US forces had orders to target Indian Army in 1971

Because you are blind enough to read the reasons i mentioned or you are as ignorent as indians:lol:

Still doesnt change the fact 93000 Pakistani POWs grovelled on the ground before Indian troops to save their skin an we gave them jeevan-bhiksha :wave:

You call it victory, my @$$.

It was indeed a magnificent victory..the only instance after the WWII whereby a nation was so comprehensively defeated that the victor took 93000 POWs ( who grovelled on the ground for jeevan bhiksha) and a new country was created.

Burn baby burn.

USA cant be trusted... being its enemy or its frnd... both r dangerous.

Depends on how you look at it , Most European countries , South korea, Israel , Australia members of NATO .. etc etc all have had win-win relation all along with USA just to name a few .... its only the middle east , Arab countries and Pakistan which has had love hate relation with USA !

It depends on how you play your cards with US is what matters , with pak it can be easily observed by any analyst that Pak was initially dependent on US for weapons and USA used pak to drive out USSR , then used them again in WOT , but USA has never helped Pak in times of need or never been a relation between two equals !

There’s an old adage that says generals fight the last war, meaning that generals (and everyone else) tend to get stuck in the past, not realizing that time keeps changing the world under their feet.

As a result poor decisions, missteps and confusion are the order of the day.

Seems relevant here.

It was indeed a magnificent victory..the only instance after the WWII whereby a nation was so comprehensively defeated that the victor took 93000 POWs ( who grovelled on the ground for jeevan bhiksha) and a new country was created.

Burn baby burn.

I just have to say one thing & will leave this thread "Sher ki aik din ki zindagi geedar ki sau saal ki zindagi say behtar hai" the circumstances i mentioned above in which Pakistan fought & coward india attacked by taking advantage of the situation gives the signal of who is geedar & who is sher. India thought of same adventure in 2009 when Pakistan was busy on Western border, but because this was mainland so india didn't dared to come one inch closer.

Then what is called victory. Raping civilions?

If one talks about Indian army than yes raping civilians, torturing civilians, fake encounters of civilians, crushing civilians with brutal force of tanks, and attacking enemy when it is streched in its internal problems is called victory.

I just have to say one thing & will leave this thread "Sher ki aik din ki zindagi geedar ki sau saal ki zindagi say behtar hai" the circumstances i mentioned above in which Pakistan fought & coward india attacked by taking advantage of the situation gives the signal of who is geedar & who is sher. India thought of same adventure in 2009 when Pakistan was busy on Western border, but because this was mainland so india didn't dared to come one inch closer.

Excuses and more excuses.

The only metric that defines a war is who won and who lost.

History will record us as the victors and you as the losers. Loser by a very big margin...a margin of defeat only rivalled by the WWII surrender of Germany and Japan.

Now come up with more excuses..:tongue:

If one talks about Indian army than yes raping civilians, torturing civilians, fake encounters of civilians, crushing civilians with brutal force of tanks,
Pakistan army was involved in the things you mentioned. You did all that to your own civilians in Bengal.

and attacking enemy when it is streched in its internal problems is called victory.

At least India is getting into an official war unlike some who keep on sending terrorists and involved in a proxy war. May be they are scared in an open war.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom