What's new

US: If China goes to war we will make it go back 100 years

Most chinese ethnic groups are racially same with the han chinese, what is the so-called the "racial bias"?

"Race" is a completely arbitrary term with no scientific basis. People identify themselves as part of one race or another simply due to their preconceived biases. Nothing else.

Ultimately, there are many ethnic, cultural and regional groups in China and there is a lot of discrimination and prejudice as well. Whether you consider that 'racial' or not is irrelevant.

"Race" is a completely arbitrary term with no scientific basis. People identify themselves as part of one race or another simply due to their preconceived biases. Nothing else.

Ultimately, there are many ethnic, cultural and regional groups in China and there is a lot of discrimination and prejudice as well. Whether you consider that 'racial' or not is irrelevant.

Are you kidding? Every country has a number of areas and groups discrimination, for various reasons, even in developed countries, this is a bad human nature. But he is not worth mentioning compared to India's racial discrimination.

How do you know it is not "worth mentioning"? Is it an assumption that you make simply because you have a pre-conceived notion that Chinese society is somehow a model of fairness and equality? China has among the worst forms of inequality on earth infact - in terms of concentration of political power, concentration of wealth, concentration of human rights, without even considering the hundreds of different ethnic groups, social groups, cultural groups and linguistic groups that Chinese try to pretend don't exist in their country.

You're simply giving certain labels to certain kinds of discrimination and inequalities and trying to make the case that these are somehow worse than those in your country.

Did US mentioned the effects it will suffer? Because every Action has an Equal and Opposite reaction( at least in this case)

How do you know it is not "worth mentioning"? Is it an assumption that you make simply because you have a pre-conceived notion that Chinese society is somehow a model of fairness and equality? China has among the worst forms of inequality on earth infact - in terms of concentration of political power, concentration of wealth, concentration of human rights, without even considering the hundreds of different ethnic groups, social groups, cultural groups and linguistic groups that Chinese try to pretend don't exist in their country.

You're simply giving certain labels to certain kinds of discrimination and inequalities and trying to make the case that these are somehow worse than those in your country.

Because you only vague said something, even you do not understand, it is clear? Welcome to the real world, in this world, all countries are as you said, China is also the case, you do not really live in a world?

Comment #275 and today's second official leak from this leaker: The intended audience is for Japanese and South Koreans. China has nothing to do with it.

Yeah, this is not a bad leak, too.

leakernumber5 leaking from 30 feet under in a bunker. Stay tuned.

Exactly. So it would be better if Chinese would stop pretending that their country is some sort of model of equality and fairness and erm..."live in the real world"...as you say.

No chance.......
US hav no history to war directly with any strong country...

Even against Russia it was on the back of Al-Qaeda, Mujhahidins, Talibans and Pakistan.

So may be this time US will use India to do so...
But now the question comes, Can India handle Pakistan, China & Kashmiri people ??
I think NO

Well guy, I now would take it personal too, LET'S MAKE THIS PERSONAL. I'm now in the US so why don't we exchange our address and phone numbers so it'll be either that I run over you with my car, or you shoot at me with your rifle. I would show no mercy so I wish that you do too. I wouldn't give no regards nor respect to an American mixed ba*tard like you because you're really not Chinese at all, we would be shameful to have a monster like you to be called Chinese, in other words, you're just another white ba*tard in a yellow hide. We really give no regards nor respect to that, if you don't believe so you can go to China and tell them what you think and see what they will behave, but, can you even speak Chinese? Let's exchange emails so we could dual this off. Last but not least, you have no rights to judge on the separation of Chinese and stuff, you're nothing in this sense, you're not qualified to judge it. The nation and history of China the Middle Kingdom began and continues on here the mainland, no matter what we suffer what we experience here on this land, the choice of our mainland, is the choice of our Chinese civilization, not your banana civilization. My civilization chose the Chairman Mao and self-dependence and self-determination after WWII, so I'm to die for it, I'm to die for this choice. You're nothing and you don't know a sh*t, so if you do hate this choice, we would like to take it personal.

And no war? I say yes. United States is the evil, it's deploying the 3rd aircraft carrier in Asia so the time when you see our army will come close. Please go there and fight with our army and see how strong our army really is. Don't die because of my suicide bombing here or it would be another fried American dog.

Haha how old are you? Run me over with your car? 頂你個肺死大陸仔. I live in Los Angeles. If you live here too, PM me a place you wanna meet and come get some. American mixed bastard? You know how to read? I did say I was Chinese-American didn't I or you don't understand what that means? Nowhere did I say I was mixed on9仔. Chairman Mao, he's a piece of ****. My family had to go to Hong Kong and I lost Uncles and Aunts because of his "Cultural Revolution", my grandma had to eat bark from trees to survive. You probably lost family too, but it doesn't matter to you does it? And you do know how the pacific war in WW2 was won right? Or are you too brainwashed to understand the truth. If it weren't for the Americans and there pacific campaign and the many lives they lost, we would still be bowing to the Japanese emperor. See its reactions like this that all my HK friends just look down on you mainlanders. Yeah keep coming to our Disneyland, spitting all over the place, cutting in line, letting your children urinate in public, showing no manners at all. Don't believe me? Read any Hong Kong forum about this and see if I'm telling the truth. And the guy that said that at least china doesn't have blue on blue incidents I applaud you because China hasn't been in a war for a pretty long time has it? Blue on blue incidents are bound to happen because of the sheer amount of missions we carry out daily. And yeah, I'm loyal to America because my family, friends and home is here. It's my duty to protect them. Doesn't mean I'm not proud of my chinese heritage. I speak cantonese like a native and can write chinese. Just because I don't agree with your government doesn't make me any less chinese. There are plenty of chinese in both china, hk, macau and taiwan that doesn't agree with your communist government and its policy but it doesn't make them any less chinese does it. You guys here are the pure definition of hard right wingers, racists and if none of you existed, there would be peace.

Haha how old are you? Run me over with your car? 頂你個肺死大陸仔. I live in Los Angeles. If you live here too, PM me a place you wanna meet and come get some. American mixed bastard? You know how to read? I did say I was Chinese-American didn't I or you don't understand what that means? Nowhere did I say I was mixed on9仔. Chairman Mao, he's a piece of ****. My family had to go to Hong Kong and I lost Uncles and Aunts because of his "Cultural Revolution", my grandma had to eat bark from trees to survive. You probably lost family too, but it doesn't matter to you does it? And you do know how the pacific war in WW2 was won right? Or are you too brainwashed to understand the truth. If it weren't for the Americans and there pacific campaign and the many lives they lost, we would still be bowing to the Japanese emperor. See its reactions like this that all my HK friends just look down on you mainlanders. Yeah keep coming to our Disneyland, spitting all over the place, cutting in line, letting your children urinate in public, showing no manners at all. Don't believe me? Read any Hong Kong forum about this and see if I'm telling the truth. And the guy that said that at least china doesn't have blue on blue incidents I applaud you because China hasn't been in a war for a pretty long time has it? Blue on blue incidents are bound to happen because of the sheer amount of missions we carry out daily. And yeah, I'm loyal to America because my family, friends and home is here. It's my duty to protect them. Doesn't mean I'm not proud of my chinese heritage. I speak cantonese like a native and can write chinese. Just because I don't agree with your government doesn't make me any less chinese. There are plenty of chinese in both china, hk, macau and taiwan that doesn't agree with your communist government and its policy but it doesn't make them any less chinese does it. You guys here are the pure definition of hard right wingers, racists and if none of you existed, there would be peace.

It is very clear about your qualities, your qualities have been demonstrated. Congratulate you.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

不过这个人,我希望大家注意,他一上来就集中攻击大陆人士,非常明显的意图。

Do you think I have not been to Hong Kong Forum? Ordinary Hong Kong pepole are very clear that their future is deeply related to the development of China, the Mainland's development, their quality will certainly be much higher than you.

Many non-mainlader Chinese supports PRC not because of communism, but they desire their motherland to become a Superpower someday.

And the guy that said that at least china doesn't have blue on blue incidents I applaud you because China hasn't been in a war for a pretty long time has it? Blue on blue incidents are bound to happen because of the sheer amount of missions we carry out daily. And yeah, I'm loyal to America because my family, friends and home is here. It's my duty to protect them. Doesn't mean I'm not proud of my chinese heritage. I speak cantonese like a native and can write chinese. Just because I don't agree with your government doesn't make me any less chinese. There are plenty of chinese in both china, hk, macau and taiwan that doesn't agree with your communist government and its policy but it doesn't make them any less chinese does it. You guys here are the pure definition of hard right wingers, racists and if none of you existed, there would be peace.

I don't know if you are really bad at reading comprehension or if you are willfully uncomprehending. The blue on blue, I'm talking about were incidents during WWII in the pacific, where Japanese-American HUMINT officers/translators serving in the war against Japan were shot by some American good ol' boy. Why? well because they looked damned Japs. See the book "Honor by Fire Japanese Americans at War in Europe and the Pacific"

Also can I ask why you ignored the comparison between you and those Chinese similarly willing to kill other Chinese under the service of the Imperial Japanese Army.

Prove it. Don't be hypocrite like West.

Back
Top Bottom