What's new

US Marine kills elderly civilian in drunk-driving accident in Okinawa, Japan

Where is jhungary to defend the US? He will argue the US soldier is at fault but did not cause the death of the Japanese. The Japanese was responsible since he crashed himself on to the car. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
the poor jap's family should compensate for that merican soldier's psychological loss.
Japan regime must pay Trump tremendous money.

China is going to lecture you on a whole host of things. From climate change to human rights. You better embrace yourself.

It would be better for Pakistan to listen to China's lectures. They need it more.

What are you trying to prove? Now it's US soldier irresponsible on duty and killed innocent people. Maybe you feel ashame to have it talk about or you simply don't care about an elder man killed becos it's does not serve the interest of your US military. Maybe you still try to convince others , US armed forces is the world of peace?

US armed is the forces of evil. Everybody has eye and witness to know that. The world will be more peaceful if US armed forces is rid off from this world.

You talk like the man was intentionally killed by a US soldier. It was an accident. There will be an investigation, and if US soldier was criminally negligent, will be prosecuted. Not that it matters to you or your chest-beating compatriots, looking for issues where there are none, trying to claim some moral high ground when you have none. But moral indignation is what you do best here, so please continue.

This is sooo professional :sick::tdown:

Expect more like this to come
Fresh from japanese
View attachment 437984
Shame on them.
It was this careless Japan man who made this normal thing happen.

According to merican overseas milltary convention, people should avoid touching merican soldier even those soldiers intend to hit them. (Similar case can be said about merican warships)

He should be given the highest trump medal in the White House.

It would be better for Pakistan to listen to China's lectures. They need it more.

You talk like the man was intentionally killed by a US soldier. It was an accident. There will be an investigation, and if US soldier was criminally negligent, will be prosecuted. Not that it matters to you or your chest-beating compatriots, looking for issues where there are none, trying to claim some moral high ground when you have none. But moral indignation is what you do best here, so please continue.
Accident? If the US marine exercise discipline by reminding him he is on foreign land under national duty to execute his job and serve with caution and distinction. I can assure, he will not over drink or at least call a taxi to get him back base. This incident can be prevented , loss of lives is absolutely unnecessary.

The soldier is ill discipline. Never put national duty above his own pleasure. Do whatever he likes. Do I need to say more? This is a attitude of most US servicemen. They are trigger happy, like the US pilot drawing penis on the sky.

Accident? If the US marine exercise discipline by reminding him he is on foreign land under national duty to execute his job and serve with caution and distinction. I can assure, he will not over drink or at least call a taxi to get him back base. This incident can be prevented , loss of lives is absolutely unnecessary.

The soldier is ill discipline. Never put national duty above his own pleasure. Do whatever he likes. Do I need to say more? This is a attitude of most US servicemen. They are trigger happy, like the US pilot drawing penis on the sky.

The only person triggered here is you. If a US soldier sneezed, it would set you off on an anti-American rant. Don't need much to get you going.

We will listen gladly. We are doing just fine by partnering up with dragon China.

Bring nothing to the world but spreading their home disease of chaos, massacres, poverty, killing, drug addiction.....
MAGA!
MAGA!
MAGA!

:guns::guns::guns:
:guns::usflag::guns:
:guns::guns::guns:
The Jap leaders will apologize on behalf of the drunken murican savior

Where is jhungary to defend the US? He will argue the US soldier is at fault but did not cause the death of the Japanese. The Japanese was responsible since he crashed himself on to the car. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
On behalf of my cousin Gary, I will respond but to the point:
"The accident could have been avoided if the non American person was not driving at the time. Blaming on a drunken American professional soldier is irresponsible and down right racist. After all, we Americans saved Japan from total annihilation after ww2. We could have dropped 10 atomic bombs but we are benevolent thus we only dropped two bombs."

the poor jap's family should compensate for that merican soldier's psychological loss.
Japan regime must pay Trump tremendous money.

They will eventually do, as it seems.

Japan has a deeply corrupt business,bureaucracy,media relationship. I guess the trio will manage the issue, like They always did.

In the end, Japan is not a sovereign country, but a peace time military resort For US mercenaries. Okinawa, particularly, is a giant brothel, especially establishments near US bases.

They will eventually do, as it seems.

Japan has a deeply corrupt business,bureaucracy,media relationship. I guess the trio will manage the issue, like They always did.

In the end, Japan is not a sovereign country, but a peace time military resort For US mercenaries. Okinawa, particularly, is a giant brothel, especially establishments near US bases.
Where merikan soldiers go, where crimes, chaos and atrocities go.

The entire immoral merican military complex including soldiers should be wiped out for the sake of the earth!

ninja-stunt-by-shinzo-abe-with-trump-twitter-650_650x400_71510203451.jpg

Difficult to remove US from Japan when their head of state can't stand up

Where merikan soldiers go, where crimes, chaos and atrocities go.

The entire immoral merican military complex including soldiers should be wiped out for the sake of the earth!

Japan needs liberation from the corrupt trio and this may not come from their internal dynamics.

I once did a research for my Political Culture in East Asia class and studied Okinawa from the perspective of empowerment-development from a particular scholar's theoretical perspective.

I found that, the US military presence in Okinawa is an existential threat to first and foremost women (and girls), because their presence strips women from self-realization and development opportunities by limiting their economic sovereignty to services that cater to the needs to immoral US mercenaries located on the island.

If I were Japanese, I would at least mobilize my close circles against such brutal objectification and dis-empowerment of a certain segment of my country.

https://www.rt.com/news/410315-us-navy-accident-okinawa/

A US military truck collided with a light vehicle in Okinawa, Japan, killing an elderly civilian, local media reports. The driver, a member of the US Marine Corps, was drunk at the moment of the crash and is being questioned.
READ MORE: Japan may deploy new Marines force alongside Americans amid islands face-off with China

On Sunday morning, the driver of a US military truck reportedly violated traffic regulations, running a red light and crashing into a light vehicle at an intersection in Naha, the capital of Okinawa Prefecture, according to NHK. The Japanese driver, 61, of the civilian truck was taken unconscious to a local hospital, where he died an hour and a half later.

NHKニュース

✔@nhk_news

米軍トラックが死亡事故 海兵隊員運転か アルコール検出 #nhk_news http://www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20171119/k10011228561000.html …

11:10 AM - Nov 19, 2017

米軍トラックが死亡事故 海兵隊員運転か アルコール検出 | NHKニュース
19日朝、那覇市の国道の交差点で、右折しようとしていた軽トラックに対向車線を直進してきたアメリカ軍のトラックが衝突し、軽トラックの男性が死亡…

nhk.or.jp

Twitter Ads info and privacy

Okinawa police confirmed initial local media reports that the man who caused the accident was a member of the US Marine Corps, according to AP. The breath alcohol test of the military truck driver showed the level of alcohol three times above the legal limit. The man did not sustain any serious injuries and is now being questioned.

Last year, thousands of American sailors stationed on the island were prohibited from drinking alcohol following a drunk-driving accident caused by a US Marine. The ban was preceded by two other scandals involving the murder and rape of two young Japanese women by US servicemen in Okinawa.

READ MORE: ‘Marines out!’ Japanese police forcibly remove anti-US base sit-in in Okinawa (VIDEO)

The controversial US military presence on the southern Japanese island often meets stiff opposition from the population and triggers large-scale protests. Okinawa Governor Takeshi Onaga has also opposed the US military presence on the archipelago.

There are around 100,000 US personnel in Japan, including 54,000 military personnel, 42,000 dependents, and 8,000 civilian employees of the department of defense. Okinawa hosts half of the military personnel, according to the official website of the US Forces Japan.

@jhungary @F-22Raptor

What kind of country invite and welcome other's army to stay? Puppets?

Japanese people already against US and its policies remember US osprey crash wide publuc came out against giving island to US marinex on japan hope japanese erdaicate the dvil from their land

Back
Top Bottom