What's new

US plans for Iran strike ready

For me a Bush is a warmonger, not because of the number of wars he has initiated but the utter stupidity at which he initaites and plans one.

bull i believe real president is dick-cheney.:rofl:

May be Iran wants American attack. Makes them hero in the region, who challenge the superpower, but i think American wise enough to make hero in the region, In case of attack Iran will win the support not only from outside from inside too. It will be huge political win for Iran. But defence wise Iran can t even stand in front of US for a minute.
Many powers are waiting to see if american attack on Iran. To make some money from war torn country..

Why are you trying to make a fool out of yourself. "hero" do you think this some hollywood flick. You are in America, you should be supporting them. There will be nothing left in Iran to feel "hero" about. All the freaking idiots that run the country will be killed.

Well may be if cat kill the ***,,cat out of job....Well nobody support attack on Iran. If North Korean issue is resolve through talk, then why not Iran. Why we put our boys in danger of one more war, after Iraq. Its easy to say attack, but recouping after affacts is hardest job. After Iraq operation what happened next...should be wise enough to understand. War is not the answer of every question. Times are totally changed, now every country fight war through economic weapon.

I have no sympathy for the Shia state but as muslim i feel Pakistan should give a strong statement and clearlify our position. We should not be a part of an attack on Iran.

This is yet another move by the fanatic christian Bush to destroy another muslims country.

Ifeel Pakistan should give a strong statement and clearlify our position. We should not be a part of an attack on Iran.

This is yet another move by the fanatic christian Bush to destroy another muslims country.

Pakistan didn't do anything when NATO attacked our border. No one said anything when Iraq was bombed & invaded. They know even if we say something; we wouldn't take any military & political action.

I have no sympathy for the Shia state but as muslim i feel Pakistan should give a strong statement and clearlify our position. We should not be a part of an attack on Iran.

seriosly even after so much is happening u still dont want to band togather and help defend each other
plz just let go for the shia sunni thing for once and for all they are muslims first:wall:

excellent at least.you have proven me right. knew all along nawaz sold out Pakistan to house of Saud.you were part of that ****** government.
As shia iam 100% glade u have no sympathy for shias of Iran.at least as shia iam proud of the fact even against the odds they are standing up for there right.not like some coward states you wanna defend.but have no fear after Iran there is no other shia state.but lots of juicy targets in middle east.who is going to help them.each other yeah right.:rofl: by them self not bloody likely.:rofl:

lions one day life is better then wolfs 100 years.

There will be nothing left in Iran to feel "hero" about. All the freaking idiots that run the country will be killed.
you may be right you may be wrong.but 1 thing is for sure they wont come across as cowards.and it is a Honor for Muslims to die defending there country against aggressor.

Adux
let me ask u this there is no way India can win against USA.and Americans want you to give up your nukes.would you.
would you roll over and play dead as Arabs.or fight till death.

first of all let us not do the shia sunni thing and i think that the arab will be just as outraged over an attack on iran as any other muslim state to prove that look the way the arab world reacted wen hisbullah stood up to ISRAEL even the muslim brotherhood in egypt demonstrated

May be Iran wants American attack. Makes them hero in the region, who challenge the superpower, but i think American wise enough to make hero in the region,..

Last time somebody tried, and he was found hiding in a sewage. :D

In case of attack Iran will win the support not only from outside from inside too. It will be huge political win for Iran. ..

What win are you speaking about. No roads to travel , no brides to cross the river, no education, no industries...yeah yeah political victory.

I dont know how can one get so ****?

first of all let us not do the shia Sunni thing and i think that the Arab will be just as outraged over an attack on Iran as any other Muslim state to prove that look the way the Arab world reacted wen hizbullah stood up to ISRAEL even the Muslim brotherhood in Egypt demonstrated

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/884C6F3B-846E-4E7B-A140-31D8828C2A0C.htm

KIdwaibhai. Egypt jordan and Saudi were all blaming the war on hizbullah and openly giving fatwas that helping hizbullah is against Islam.
yet these are the same people whos followers in pakistan will burn american and israeli flag and say death to america death to infidels. iam confused.

Well may be if cat kill the ***,,cat out of job....Well nobody support attack on Iran. If North Korean issue is resolve through talk, then why not Iran. Why we put our boys in danger of one more war, after Iraq. Its easy to say attack, but recouping after affacts is hardest job. After Iraq operation what happened next...should be wise enough to understand. War is not the answer of every question. Times are totally changed, now every country fight war through economic weapon.

Hear hear an american speaks.

Pakistan didn't do anything when NATO attacked our border. No one said anything when Iraq was bombed & invaded. They know even if we say something; we wouldn't take any military & political action.

The point is to stay low, and do your job at home.

Adux
let me ask u this there is no way India can win against USA.and Americans want you to give up your nukes.would you.
would you roll over and play dead as Arabs.or fight till death.

We used our brains and not our dicks when we formulated our strategy.
Our leaders didnt go sabre rattling even before we got our hands on to the nukes. We stayed low, kept low profile and when everything was ready tested the weapon and declared we are a nuclear state. And even after we got one we gave our responsible messages such as no first use, which was reassuring to the west.

Back
Top Bottom