What's new

US pressure ignored, Pakistan and Iran strike barter trade deal

The mantra of Success for the future is to trade with neighbour iran got what pakistan wants and pakistan,china,india,bangladesh should be connected by train ,electricity,university these steps will bring prosperity,peace for the region.

Business and trade trumps every relationship! US may like it or not, it's good for Pakistan. We just need to figure out that, is doing "full scale" business with Iran worth the consequences of US cutting off CSF? I think it is. The trade potential, even with barter payments is way to great to be ignored for two nations in proximity.

hmm... dead economy? Is that why we've had a better growth than saudi arabia for the past 14 years,
Current GDP per Capita:

Saudia Arabia: 24,500
Iran: 13,200

GDP (PPP) & GDP growth & Inflation in Saudi Arabia
GDP (PPP) & GDP growth & Inflation in Iran

Better Growth != (does not equal) better economy...

We produce 1.6 million commercial and non-commercial automobiles a year.
be it 16 million or 160 million cars, i'm sure anyone who has an option to drive a non Iranian car... wouldn't buy an Iran Khodro and Saipa... GM in United States is broke... because they can't convince people to drive their car... well goodluck convincing the world to drive a car manufactured in Iran, when all you are exporting to the west is news of nuclear war

Our steel, cement etc... production are the highest in the region (cept for Turkey). The only reason our exports aren't higher than Turkey is that we simply can't sell anything to the West, that's it.

Well maybe because you made an enemy out of everyone? The forum we are using is hosted in United States, The laptops we use to type are the technological creation so United States, The cars that you are manufacturing in Iran are a result of technologies developed by United states, Germany, Japan... etc... So please don't boast having one or two factories, while you convince your self Iran or Pakistan can live without the west. very funny coming from a person living in Canada... go back and live in Iran, If you can!!!

14 percent of your exports equates to what? 1.4 billion dollars???? Iran and Iraq do ten to 20 times that in trade even under sanctions. Iran and Afghanistan probably do more trade than that lol

Exports to US = =0.14*25.35 = 3.549 ... funny coming from you (talking about fail mathematics)
The whole imports of Iran is:

Imports
$76.1 billion (2011 est.)

Imports Profile of Iran

so you are saying that Iran will import 3.549*20=70.98 billions from Pakistan... I don't think so

You clearly know nothing about business. Every single country on earth needs to do trade with its neighboring countries. Trade with neighbors are almost always the biggest source of income for semi-developed and developed economies. Your income from the US is puny!! 14 percent of exports is like 2 billion dollars a year (assuming your exports are 24 billion dollars). That's nothing. You could sell 10 times that to Iran if our relations weren't hindered by the Americans. Iran could import at least 1 billion dollars in wheat alone every year from Pakistan (assuming you have that much surplus).

If Pakistan wants to make an ally out of Iran and forces itself into isolation, I don't think some trading agreements with Iran can justify the economic damage done due

Current GDP per Capita:

Saudia Arabia: 24,500
Iran: 13,200

GDP (PPP) & GDP growth & Inflation in Saudi Arabia
GDP (PPP) & GDP growth & Inflation in Iran

Better Growth != (does not equal) better economy...

In this case it does. Saudi Arabia Exports 8+ million barrels of oil per day. That's 4 times higher than Iran's oil exports. That's 4 times the oil income. Their per capita GDP is barely twice larger and that's only because of their mucchhhhh smaller pop'n. Iran is ahead in every way. We produce everything and a lot of it. They don't. Again, your knowledge about economics is worse than a drunk on the side of the street. Not sure what your problem is with facts.

be it 16 million or 160 million cars, i'm sure anyone who has an option to drive a non Iranian car... wouldn't buy an Iran Khodro and Saipa... GM in United States is broke... because they can't convince people to drive their car... well goodluck convincing the world to drive a car manufactured in Iran, when all you are exporting to the west is news of nuclear war

We export to tens of countries you genius. Russian cop cars are even IranKhodro cars. We have factories in Belarus, Syria, Venezuela, Iraq, African countries and there is one being buil in Egypt now.

N1009686-1736111.jpg

610x.jpg

Unison_750.jpg

26032007.jpg

lineage.jpg

Well maybe because you made an enemy out of everyone? The forum we are using is hosted in United States, The laptops we use to type are the technological creation so United States, The cars that you are manufacturing in Iran are a result of technologies developed by United states, Germany, Japan... etc... So please don't boast having one or two factories, while you convince your self Iran or Pakistan can live without the west. very funny coming from a person living in Canada... go back and live in Iran, If you can!!!

wtf does that rants have anything to do with our discussion kid? We're talking exports. Not cutting off relationship with the West.

Exports to US = =0.14*25.35 = 3.549 ... funny coming from you (talking about fail mathematics)
The whole imports of Iran is:

Imports
$76.1 billion (2011 est.)

Imports Profile of Iran

so you are saying that Iran will import 3.549*20=70.98 billions from Pakistan... I don't think so

If Pakistan wants to make an ally out of Iran and forces itself into isolation, I don't think some trading agreements with Iran can justify the economic damage done due
HAHAHHAHAH you're so...
I said Iran can import much more from Pakistan than what the US is importing from you. Wtf are you talking about?? Nothing you say makes any sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats good news for pakistan and iran we have to make more strong relations................

i dont know why you guys are so happy about this ....... pakistan has a enough urea producing capacity to export urea we dont need any imports ..........instead of importing urea GoP just need to manage NG distribution then we will be exporting urea too .

on the other hand if we continue importing urea then our local industries will go to dogs .DHCL its the smallest fertilizer complex of pakistan its direct employes are 1100 and 2500 are employed via contractors. Where these people will go along with your economy .

I pity for thoes who even think for a sec that govt will use a single dollar for the well being of people. politicians will only be filling their pockets.

Back
Top Bottom