What's new

US pressurizes Arabs to drop weapon purchase from Pakistan

Last Hope

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I heard that US has pressurized many Arab countries to drop their plans to purchase military hardware from Pakistan, which were supposed to be relatively large numbers.
It is also said that KSA ordered 200 Al Khalids which are now dropped.

I heard that US has pressurized many Arab countries to drop their plans to purchase military hardware from Pakistan, which were supposed to be relatively large numbers.
It is also said that KSA ordered 200 Al Khalids which are now dropped.

Nothing new;

they are doing it because they need to sell.

SO it is either my survival or yours.

USA wins.

Yes heard this news yesterday on several channels...Not Surprised to see how late it is posted on PDF... Many people wouldn't want to hear or accept this news... Dekho abb kis thara shiekhoo k fanboys un key liye shalwar ke bundubast kareyngay...

someone mentioned this and something else involving Turkey refusing to sell certain hardware.

Yes heard this news yesterday on several channels...Not Surprised to see how late it is posted on PDF... Many people wouldn't want to hear or accept this news... Dekho abb kis thara shiekhoo k fanboys un key liye shalwar ke bundubast kareyngay...

Please find me a link.

This has nothing to do with Sheikhs, it has to do with the Uncle Sam who claim they're Pakistan's friends and are mutual partners in global war on terror and want to see Pakistan prosper, yet they keep taking our export customers away in any possible way.

US already pressurize many countries for dropping and stop Trade btw Pakistan. People like Najam Sethi still jumpinng **** over Aman ka Tamsha of India and Americans say tu acha hey he koi nahe... and we have so many like them on PDF as well.

US already pressurize many countries for dropping and stop Trade btw Pakistan. People like Najam Sethi still jumpinng **** over Aman ka Tamsha of India and Americans say tu acha hey he koi nahe... and we have so many like them on PDF as well.

Yeh lo... in bhai sahab ko india ko discussion main ghusdne ki jaldi hai...

What does US pressurizing Arabs has to do with India...

Please find me a link.

This has nothing to do with Sheikhs, it has to do with the Uncle Sam who claim they're Pakistan's friends and are mutual partners in global war on terror and want to see Pakistan prosper, yet they keep taking our export customers away in any possible way.
Yes agreed, their efforts are not restricted to this area. They are actively convincing people through their hired contractors to convert agricultural land into residential plots.

Pakistan is an agricultural country and as long as it is self sufficient in its food requirement, it is difficult to eliminate or cripple it. If agricultural produce starts reducing, they will slowly and gradually depend upon imported food item. It will be economic doldrums. Pakistan will ultimately get into the position where sanctions will harm it, there will be internal conflicts of much larger quantum and a civil war will break. An economic interdiction.

ChiCha Stealth...Please take care of your own issue... Why you are dragging INDIA into this. Tum Apna dekh le.

Yes + Jordan and Iraq. In times of Mush the realations with Jordan were growing at a rapid pace and they were interested in our stuff and so was Iraq in JF-17.

what have arab countries purchased from PK....

ZILCH.

what have arab countries purchased from PK....

ZILCH.

APCs and small arms along with other man services like overhauling etc……
they were intrested in MBTs,small arms,APCs and JFT.
P.S:Well Arabs are not children let them do what they want…:pop:
For such places it is said that I don't give a fu**…

Back
Top Bottom