What's new

US pressurizes Arabs to drop weapon purchase from Pakistan

SA is a cash rich country. They have some very good stuff available in International market. Why would they buy the weapon from Pakistan? After all they need the weapon to fight with some country and not against terrorists.

Whatever Pakistan exports to Arab countries do they operate those weapons or Pakistani personnel operate those? In 80s and 90s I heard that Pakistani defence personnel operated SA fighters planes and weapons!!

Reality is k hum kud kuch kr nai saktae or kabhe blame USA kabhi Israel kabi..... humaen agr yae maloom hae k hamara dushman kon hae toh kamaz kam humaen os ki goad mn sae bahir niklna hoga mgr asa nai hoga keun k hum zahne tor par oan k gulam ban chokae Han halat yae hae k Pakistani kahlane walae kud Pakistan ki product laena pasand nai krtae aik soe sae jahaz tak or cold drink sae underwear tak yahan brand imported ho toh khareda jata hae pm bahir visit pae jata hae sath 60 70 chamchae lae jata hae kuda es mulk ko kam elm or croupt logon sae nejat dae aameen

oman bought a few mushshaks...
iraq got 50 apc's (courtesey usa)....
what the arabs did get was our manpower.....pilots, officers, soldiers to train their militaries....

Arabs afford purchasing arms from America and the EU countries. Pakistan should seek market in South Asia and Africa. (a layman opinion btw)

I heard that US has pressurized many Arab countries to drop their plans to purchase military hardware from Pakistan, which were supposed to be relatively large numbers.
It is also said that KSA ordered 200 Al Khalids which are now dropped.

US pressurized as in by offering much advanced weaponry to many arab countries. Al Khalid offer was countered by offering advanced Abraham and upgrading their Abrahaam inventory.

Instead of putting blame on US, One should tell PAkistan to come up with better products and better marketing strategies. H.Khan of Pakdef once told, a malaysian delegation visited a HIT and how an army officer presented Al Khalid in a screwed up manner to Malaysian delegation

In business, if you are not shrewd enough, then at least don't be a cry baby

I heard that US has pressurized many Arab countries to drop their plans to purchase military hardware from Pakistan, which were supposed to be relatively large numbers.

They evaluated Al-Khalid in 2006 but never ordered.

Take me as the source.

:pakistan::sniper::astagh::usflag:

So how is life on psace station

They evaluated Al-Khalid in 2006 but never ordered.

Usually one mullah will start to praise Arabs other will let out a fart claiming Arabs are buying this and that Rest will take that fart and run with it.I wonder how they hide Billions of dollars worth of investment by Arabs in India :omghaha:

SA is a cash rich country. They have some very good stuff available in International market. Why would they buy the weapon from Pakistan? After all they need the weapon to fight with some country and not against terrorists.

Jahil illiterate worship Arabs in pakistan this kind of news is created By Arab worshipers to maintain the status.They supply 100% of terrorist to pakistan and invest billions in that industry.

Fake News lolz... Nice Try Sir.

I think Pakistan is one of their best suppliers in terms of Technology, quality and cost as well.

Also Arabs are now making some equipments on their own and hopefully Pakistan and Arab countries will focus more and more on JV...

i don't think so in fact USA pushes deals with pakistan in iraq and afghanistan US and allied forces used pakistani made ammo once a time .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom