What's new

US envoy's Shaheenbagh visit attempt to interfere in Bangladesh's internal affairs: Russia

Yes I know . Her majesty knows it as well!

That's why she believes that who does have friends like you ( PDF BAL trinity) , they don't need any other enemies to get destroyed!

That's why she has to rig an election very carefully , that will make her look the finest PM!

She really want freedom from @BananaRepublicUK , @UKBengali and @EasyNow and these kind of genius people! 😎

Bangladesh is not ready for democracy.

It is largely an illiterate country with too many religious schools and zero universities in any global rankings.

Number of English speakers is extremely low - meaning they cannot communicate with the outside world.

E.g. your own English is pretty poor. Grammar is piss poor!

Hasina is valiantly trying to lift a bunch of illiterates up the value chain.

It is largely an illiterate country with too many religious schools and zero universities in any global rankings.

Number of English speakers is extremely low - meaning they cannot communicate with the outside world.

Hasina is valiantly trying to lift a bunch of illiterates up the value chain.

The fact that these people have access to native level speakers like us for years and still seem not to be able to communicate fluently yet shows how dumb they really are.

Anyone with a modicum of intelligence would have learnt from our written posts the way to communicate properly in written English.

Sometimes you have to stop and think to figure what they meant to say, rather than what they literally wrote. :disagree:

Well I'm a fan of her majesty! So I'm proud of it ,I already mentioned!

At least I didn't try 6 times before completing my graduation! I am truly sorry for this!

And
It is largely an illiterate country
That's why her majesty will buy BNP and will arrange another rigged election!

But this time in acceptable way! BAL will get 151-155 seat and BNP will get 100+ !

So it will be proven that her majesty is very popular ( although in a fair election she will get 70/80 seat as she is in power with massively rigged election) , so end of job end of story!

And she will resign with glory , BNP will praise her.

Trust me she is poor in English , but sharp in brain ; unlike you guys who are good in English and very poor in IQ !

Her majesty cares about her honorable retirement,unlike you and your teachers!

So yes maybe another 5 years but without brute majority!

:undecided:

Anyone with a modicum of intelligence would have learnt from our written posts the way to communicate properly in written English.

Sometimes you have to stop and think to figure what they meant to say, rather than what they literally wrote. :disagree:
Actually I don't try to learn Mr honorable finance minister Dr @UKBengali sir , because I don't need English in real life , honestly speaking , so don't feel that I should follow your posts closely to improve it!

And also I'm a raider (!?) of her majesty empress Hasina!

So I shouldn't learn! Won't be a dishonor for her ? How can a subject be better in Language skill than his empress? 😂

If her majesty's language skill remain same after years of communication with elite people , then why do I have to improve it when I'm only communicating with her lackeys? No reason I think!

🤣

Last edited:
The fact that these people have access to native level speakers like us for years and still seem not to be able to communicate fluently yet shows how dumb they really are.

It’s their ego that stops them from learning!

They genuinely believe they are better educated than us 🤣🤣😂😂

Do you think any of them work for a multinational let alone a FANG 😂😂🤣🤣

Well I'm a fan of her majesty! So I'm proud of it ,I already mentioned!

At least I didn't try 6 times before complaining my graduation! I am truly sorry

Dude!

Your English is truly appalling!

You shouldn’t have sat an exam, let alone pass one!!!

Learn to construct basic sentences!

Dude!

Dude , I know this! But why should I try to do it? Will you pay me if I learn to construct basic sentences?

My English was slightly better when I was student, because in order to get pass mark I had to practice it seriously!

Now I'm no longer student,so don't need it.

But if you pay me for learning English I will try!

And if you can't read my post , pls move on , ignore them and don't waste your precious time! 😎

I wouldn't even write in a single word in English , if forum host allow me to write in Bengali always!

Last edited:
Dude , I know this! But why should I try to do it? Will you pay me if I learn to construct basic sentences?

My English was slightly better when I was student, because in order to get pass mark I had to practice it seriously!

Now I'm no longer student,so don't need it.

But if you pay me for learning English I will try!

And if you can't read my post , pls move on , ignore them and don't waste your precious time! 😎

You are funny and seem like a decent person!

I will not torture you anymore!

Maybe you can tag @EasyNow

Both are at my level.

You lot are low IQ BNP types.

Zia never graduated. Neither did his two sons or his wife. Family of illiterates.

@VikingRaider doesn't seem to understand what he wants - that why I struggle to engage with him.

He wants 'democracy' but knows that BNP can be bought - what kind of democracy is that? Basically he wants the face of democracy. But at the same time he wants that face to be someone else not SHW.

It's illogical and too personal.

If he thinks about it, he will admit that all options in BD are terrible - SHW is just the least worst one.

Dude!

This isn't an English learning forum. Not everyone will have same level of proficiency in English. It's not his first language. People here are able to understand what he is trying to express and that's all that matters. You have no right to insult him for that.

How many languages do you know? How about you express yourself in Bangla or better yet in Sylheti?

This isn't an English learning forum. Not everyone will have same level of proficiency in English. It's not his first language. People here are able to understand what he is trying to express and that's all that matters. You have no right to insult him for that.

How many languages do you know? How about you express yourself in Bangla or better yet in Sylheti?

Actually not really. Sometimes I have to make a guess what people like him actually mean.

Asking how many languages someone knows is not relevant here as this is an English Language forum and you are expected to be fluent in English to an acceptable standard in order to be able to discuss the topics.

Posters from Pakistan and India are perfectly legible in English as they actually make an effort to learn but a lot of the BD posters are lazy. If they cannot be bothered to learn English to an acceptable standard for this forum, then they should not be here.

My Bangla is crap. Sylheti is basic.

Don’t bother with either because both languages are dead.

Nothing great has been written in either language this century.

West Bengali elite speak Hinglish.

Bangladeshi elite speak a bastardised form of Bangla aka Dhakaya.

I speak English. Know a bit of French and German.

Oh! Did a bit of Latin at school 😂

Actually not really. Sometimes I have to make a guess what people like him actually mean.

Asking how many languages someone knows is not relevant here as this is an English Language forum and you are expected to be fluent in English to an acceptable standard in order to be able to discuss the topics.

Posters from Pakistan and India are perfectly legible in English as they actually make an effort to learn but a lot of the BD posters are lazy. If they cannot be bothered to learn English to an acceptable standard for this forum, then they should not be here.

Absolutely!

It shows they are intellectually lacking.

Ergo…why should we take them seriously!!!???

Pay no attention to the BAL fanboys. What matters is what people think in Bangladesh.

Apparently in Bangladesh the floodgate of real news has opened. YouTube is full of these type video clips.

I would keep quiet as you were claiming that Hasina and BAL can transfer hundreds of millions of dollars to Singapore without US clearance. :lol:

He wants 'democracy' but knows that BNP can be bought
I want a third party like PTI ! But I know it will take time!

Basically he wants the face of democracy. But at the same time he wants that face to be someone else not SHW.
For now yes I don't want her , as she is already in power for 14 years. And her govt literally destroyed democracy atmosphere!

So I want a technocrat govt that will help us reviving democracy!

Then if she again compete in election and can win a free and fair election , I've no problem!

But now she is already in power for 14 years and total 9 years as unelected PM!

This shouldn't be continued!

Last edited:
Pay no attention to the BAL fanboys. What matters is what people think in Bangladesh.

Apparently in Bangladesh the floodgate of real news has opened. YouTube is full of these type video clips.

If you are relying on YouTube to spread your propaganda then you might as well abort the baby now 😂😂😂

Not need to carry it for the next 10 months!!!

BAL will just throttle the network for the next 10 months!!

Oh! You say the mobile tower near Hawa Bhaban just broke down! Unbelievable! What a coincidence 😂😂😂😂

@SoulSpokesman
@EasyNow
@UKBengali
@PadmaBridge

I want a third party like PTI ! But I know it will take time!

For now yes. Because her govt literally destroyed democracy atmosphere!

So I want a technocrat govt that will help us revving democracy!

Then if she again compete in election and can win a free and fair election , I've no problem!

Bro!

I disagree.

But you have my love and respect.

Stay safe from BAL goons!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom