What's new

US scientist predicts China's actual nuclear stockpile is 3600

^^^

Stop smoking the cow dung. Look at the original pic you posted in the last page and now look at the movie poster. Surely you must be familiar with the Bollywood version of the Hollywood Wargames from the 80's.

Posting new pics now doesn't change the fact you were an idiot for posting pics from a movie set as the real deal.

^^^

Stop smoking the cow dung. Look at the original pic you posted in the last page and now look at the movie poster. Surely you must be familiar with the Bollywood version of the Hollywood Wargames from the 80's.

Posting new pics now doesn't change the fact you were an idiot for posting pics from a movie set as the real deal.

That first pic may have been from a movie set but the others were of NORAD and your post has been reported

This is a Defence forum, not some movie fan site or Comic Con. Post real pics and not from a movie and people won't make fun of your stupidity.

Are you mentally challenged? or did you recieve a knock on the head at some point in your pathetic life, the pics i posted bar one was of the real NORAD site and for making a mistake im stupid in posting one fake image which i didn't know :rofl:

I always heard that USA and Russia are impenetrable with all their anti ICBM and satellites warning them? How could USA possibly be affected by a nuclear war :P
everything is possible bro!.....
if u have ICBM faster than anti ICBM then u can penetrate the defence system....
:)

Are you mentally challenged? or did you recieve a knock on the head at some point in your pathetic life, the pics i posted bar one was of the real NORAD site and for making a mistake im stupid in posting one fake image which i didn't know :rofl:

You can't tell that's from a movie because you are not intelligent.

Barco made all the large military screen projectors 80's/90's. None had a neon/fluorescent bezel around each screen because it degrades the image quality. You couldn't figure that out.

3500 nukes with ICBMs is a great danger for all the chinese haters:lol:

You can't tell that's from a movie because you are not intelligent.

Barco made all the large military screen projectors 80's/90's. None had a neon/fluorescent bezel around each screen because it degrades the image quality. You couldn't figure that out.

The only thing i can tell is that you need help or you born retarded

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

Leave it Yeti this guy is hopeless.:angel:

Yeah theres no use :agree:

Yeti, Do you have any more "military" pics you would like to share with us???

How about this new secret weapon??
DeathStar2.jpg

Yeah theres no use :agree:[/QUOTE]

Yeti, Do you have any more "military" pics you would like to share with us???

How about this new secret weapon??

Yeah theres no use :agree:
[/QUOTE]

What heck is your probelm why the hell do you want to derail a thread regarding your own nukes just because a guy posted a pic from a movie.:tdown:

China's defense information are closed and speculations are more the reality, but Nuclear devices number may vary because 200-400 couldn't be actual number of nuclear devices of China.

Back
Top Bottom