What's new

US scientist predicts China's actual nuclear stockpile is 3600

But the Wall Street Zionists would rather live in the US than in Israel or they would be in Tel Aviv representing Israeli interests, instead of in Wall Street representing American ones.

They are only Zionists by mouth. If they truly cared about Israel they would pack their bags for Jerusalem.

The Wall Street Zionists are already much more heavily invested in the US than in Israel so they will definitely defend the US first before Israel.

That's they only care about money, not Israel.

But Zionists are generally crazy, and you cannot try to figure their mindset by comparing those of the normal people.

Indulge the young man. He has much to make up for from his rejection from conscription service.

:lol: depending on our luck, you may find yourself on the wrong side of the Mexican or Canadian border within the next 15 years. May the best race win.

:lol: depending on our luck, you may find yourself on the wrong side of the Mexican or Canadian border within the next 15 years. May the best race win.
If you have to factor in 'luck'. You already lost. But then, since you never served, you would not know that bit of soldierly wisdom.

i agree that there is alot of corruption with the central chinese government and even more in the local governments.

for example, there were many illegal golf courses build in china, since its ban came into force around 2004.
people that built these courses are taking away valuable land in the most populated nation.

people talk about not enough land for agriculture because of urbanization, but nothing is said of the hundreds of illegal golf courses that are built which take huge amounts of land and water to maintain, all for a freaking sport.

why are the local and central government not enforcing the laws?
CORRUPTION!

most of these builders of these golf courses are american and british because they want to spread their sport into china for profit.

i cannot believe there hasnt been an uproar within the chinese netziens regarding this issue.

golf courses take huge amounts of water to maintain and china has water shortages.

more corruption is china allowing british built buildings in the shanghai bund to still be standing, its a sign of humiliation for china.
those buildings should be destroyed, ive read british articles that they brag about how british buildings still standing in shanghai showing colonial rule over china.

there is alot of pro-foreigners within memebers of the chinese government. remeber thats what the qing dynasty was, they bowed down to foreigners. u give an inch and they take it a mile.

all im saying is these issues must be discussed among the chinese society to weed out corruption.

its good that social media sites such as sina weibo and renren discuss government corruption.

and i agree china should never be a western style democracy because the western world will use them as puppets.

Nope I think the buildings on the Bund are great. They all fly the Chinese flag now. I went there for the World Expo. Its a symbol of China conquering the Imperialists.

Golf needs to be stamped out. I'm serious. It should be considered a crime against humanity to play golf considering the resources it takes up and how boring it is. And indeed, there are many pro-foreign elements that have infiltrated the government.

hey can someone give me the link to the new chinese defence website.

i cant find it and my history is f***d so i cant find it there either.

i don't believe 3600, i don't believe 360 either. 2000?
what's the difference?

Well it is not suprise at all.

LOOK.

1. China has over 100 DF-31A each carry 3 nukes so that is 300.
2. Over 1000 DF-21A used to nuke Russia, Japan and India if needed. 1000.
3. 60 H-6K for air drop 200.
4. 30-50 newest DF-41A each carry 5 so lets say 200.
5. 8-12 nuke subs each carry 12 JL-2 each carry 5 so 10*12*5=600.

add them up 600+200+200+1000+300=2300

around 2300 active nukes pluse about 1000 reserve. Currenty China's encomny has no problem WHAT SO EVER to maintain this.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

That is the difference.
Chinese doesn't disclose anything in so open. for me 3600 may be true if not 2500 must be true.
btw Regarding maintainance , costs are low in china due to low cost labour:lol:

lol,

SO according to this india has 1000000000000 nukes. because the cost is far lower in india. india is far cheaper!

Well it is not suprise at all.

LOOK.

1. China has over 100 DF-31A each carry 3 nukes so that is 300.
2. Over 1000 DF-21A used to nuke Russia, Japan and India if needed. 1000.
3. 60 H-6K for air drop 200.
4. 30-50 newest DF-41A each carry 5 so lets say 200.
5. 8-12 nuke subs each carry 12 JL-2 each carry 5 so 10*12*5=600.

add them up 600+200+200+1000+300=2300

around 2300 active nukes pluse about 1000 reserve. Currenty China's encomny has no problem WHAT SO EVER to maintain this.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

lol,

SO according to this india has 1000000000000 nukes. because the cost is far lower in india. india is far cheaper!

The DF ballistic missiles bear a lot of warheads:

- DF-3: 1 warhead each
- DF-4A: 3 warheads each
- DF-5A: 5 warheads each
- DF-11: 1 warhead each
- B-611M: 1 warhead each
- DF-15: 1 warhead each
- DF-21: 5 warheads each
- DF-25: 3 warheads each
- DF-31A: 3 warheads each
- DF-41: 12 warheads each
- JL-1: 1 warhead each
- JL-2 (JMB): 10 warheads each

However these missiles are deployed in very little quantities.

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

hey can someone give me the link to the new chinese defence website.

i cant find it and my history is f***d so i cant find it there either.

There are six flags on the top of this forum. Click on the Chinese one.

Back
Top Bottom