What's new

US scientist predicts China's actual nuclear stockpile is 3600

With 400 warheads delivered intercontinentally, I think we can wipe out a population equivalent to 100 of the top US cities.

With an additional 600 IRBMs we can wipe out 80% the population of Japan and South Korea, as well as inflict severe damage to India and Russia's political and industrial centers.

Fk Russia is still #1 in nuclear war winning. They have spread out targets, little valuable targets, and a huge arsenal. It is impossible to beat Russia in nuclear wars.

US and China can't go to the nuclear war alone. Otherwise, Russia would take this opportunity to disarm the remaining nuclear arsenal of both countries.

Well, this is only your personal opinion, which is far from the reality.
that is of course my personally opinion. or do you have problem reading?

however it isn't far from reality, China nuclear readiness is still very low. this can be observe by the percentage of time the nuclear force is out on patrol.

however it isn't far from reality, China nuclear readiness is still very low. this can be observe by the percentage of time the nuclear force is out on patrol.

Nuclear SUB force.

No one in the world can monitor single land vehicle movements without spy planes and guess whose spy planes are NOT over chinese airspace?

Again, you are entitled your personal opinion as the fact, and i don't think we need to continue our discussion here.

they don't count how many unit is moving, they count how many unit is not moving, that is how % readiness is calculated, by the % of time each unit can be track in their bases and hence also the % of time they are ineffective as deterrence. if the sub has it's hatch open in the base it is considered not in a state of readiness for example.

they don't count how many unit is moving, they count how many unit is not moving, that is how % readiness is calculated, by the % of time each unit can be track in their bases and hence also the % of time they are ineffective as deterrence. if the sub has it's hatch open in the base it is considered not in a state of readiness for example.

yes we know about the subs. we're not talking about the subs but road based mobile deterrant. it is absolutely impossible to know how many are on patrol or their locations without spy planes and the US does not have that asset over China.

We have the hardware. Now we have to ask about the software.

Is the Chinese nuclear arsenal safe?

If the US nukes China, will we have the guts to nuke back?

Or more precisely, does this government?

Just remember that Xi Jinping and Li Keqiang's children are all in the US.

If these Gorbachevs try anything there must be a military coup.

We have the hardware. Now we have to ask about the software.

Is the Chinese nuclear arsenal safe?

If the US nukes China, will we have the guts to nuke back?

Or more precisely, does this government?

Just remember that Xi Jinping and Li Keqiang's children are all in the US.

If these Gorbachevs try anything there must be a military coup.

These are just rumors, Xi's daughter is now in Beijing and i don't think it is the same for Li's daughter.

BTW, Hu Jintao's daughter also studied in US before, does this mean Hu is ready to sell out his country?

Xi's daughter is now in Beijing, the rumor about Harvard is most likely false.

http://120.136.34.225/site1/news/cn/2010/10/06/1762463.shtml

These are just rumors, Xi's daughter is now in Beijing and i don't think it is the same for Li's daughter.

BTW, Hu Jintao's daughter also studied in US before, does this mean Hu is ready to sell out his country?

That was in 1992 when it was completely uncertain whether he would become president. So it is different from Xi Jinping.

Any evidence that Xi Jinping's daughter is either way in Beijing or in Harvard? They are rumors on both sides. I also heard that Xi Jinping's daughter was attending Zhejiang Foreign Language University.

The next 10 years might be a dark time for China. No wonder they are sending bags of money to the Americans.

I thought Xi's daughter is a student at Harvard. B_f makes a good point. If my kids were in say Japan, I would have lots of problems nuking it.

WSJ said yesterday she's at Harvard.

That was in 1992 when it was completely uncertain whether he would become president. So it is different from Xi Jinping.

Any evidence that Xi Jinping's daughter is either way in Beijing or in Harvard? They are rumors on both sides. I also heard that Xi Jinping's daughter was attending Zhejiang Foreign Language University.

The next 10 years might be a dark time for China. No wonder they are sending bags of money to the Americans.

Li Keqiang is the man of Hu Jintao, and also an important member of Tuanpai?

And you don't trust him? There are humor about his daughter lives in US, but there is no evidence at all.

BTW, the future successor of Xi is most likely going to be Hu Chunhua, another member of Tuanpai.

So, unless you believe that Tuanpai is also corrupt as the Shanghai clique as well.

Do u know that Harvard , Yale, Oxford, Cambridge, MIT Universities are secret society Universities???.....:what:

Back
Top Bottom