What's new

US scientist predicts China's actual nuclear stockpile is 3600

I thought Xi's daughter is a student at Harvard. B_f makes a good point. If my kids were in say Japan, I would have lots of problems nuking it.

WSJ said yesterday she's at Harvard.

I think both Xi and Li are fine, but Bo Xilai is indeed more corrupt than both of them.

Just check the life of his spoiled kid in UK.

20110218135225723.jpg

1243871249046.jpg

W020090619541602966505.jpg

I think both Xi and Li are fine, and Bo Xilai is indeed more corrupt than both of them.

Just check the life of his spoiled kid in UK.

1243871249046.jpg

W020090619541602966505.jpg

holy **** hes a player.

you dont get that in 1 day.

yeah Bo Xilai is probably ultra corrupt.

Fk man why are our leaders behaving like an African dictatorship instead of like South Koreans or Japanese...

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Do u know that Harvard , Yale, Oxford, Cambridge, MIT Universities are secret society Universities???.....:what:

Yep. They send their daughters over to be played by the white bosses of the US and UK.

Its like 和亲 in the past where the emperors sent their princesses to be married to barbarian warchiefs.

ROC did it too.

We have the hardware. Now we have to ask about the software.

Is the Chinese nuclear arsenal safe?

If the US nukes China, will we have the guts to nuke back?

Or more precisely, does this government?

Just remember that Xi Jinping and Li Keqiang's children are all in the US.

If these Gorbachevs try anything there must be a military coup.

Yes. National interest transcends individual weakness. See movie "Hero" with Jet Li for explanation.

If the civilian government lacks the backbone to launch a retaliatory strike, at least China has hawkish generals who are willing to do the job and pull the trigger. If the civilians abdicate their national responsibility, it is time for the military to assume leadership.

Why is he wearing lipstick in the first pic??
Nouveau riche. In my day, it was the Chinese-Indonesians under Suharto with more money than sense.

I just hope that the military, not the civilians, have the control over the nuclear button in case of war.

There can be no meddling by politicians in the science of war. They're educated in lying, not in the science of tactics and logistics.

holy **** hes a player.

you dont get that in 1 day.

yeah Bo Xilai is probably ultra corrupt.

Fk man why are our leaders behaving like an African dictatorship instead of like South Koreans or Japanese...

Bo is a dangerous man, probably close to the definition of Yeltsin, but Xi and Li are both nowhere close to the definiton of Gorbachev.

Bo is competent/smart/handsome, but why Hu Jintao chose Xi over him?

Because he is a corrupt hypocrite right-wing princeling member who pretends to be a left-winger.

Xi is also a princeling member, but at least he is a genuine left-winger. And Bo also has a lot of connection with the Mafia, and this guy is perhaps 100 times worse than Jiang Zemin and his Shanghai clique cronies.

And you should feel lucky that this traitor won't become our leader.

I just hope that the military, not the civilians, have the control over the nuclear button in case of war.

There can be no meddling by politicians in the science of war. They're educated in lying, not in the science of tactics and logistics.

Chinese civilization is greater than any one of us individuals.

Lead or get out of the way. A military takeover will occur if the civilian national leadership is not willing to defend China's national interests in a time of crisis.

History must write: China's national interests cannot be deterred by familial bonds or any other hostages. The Second Artillery will destroy your country. As a Chinese government official famously said: "If you don't mess with us, we won't mess with you. If you mess with us, we'll mess with you."

Chinese civilization is greater than any one of us individuals.

History must write: China's national interests cannot be deterred by familial bonds or any other hostages. The Second Artillery will destroy your country. As a Chinese government official famously said: "If you don't mess with us, we won't mess with you. If you mess with us, we'll mess with you."

----------

Lead or get out of the way. A military takeover will occur if the civilian national leadership is not willing to defend China's national interests in a time of crisis.

The one who said that was Mao Zedong, a true leader of China.

I'm almost 99% sure that if any of the Gorbachevs try to repeat what Gorbachev did in the USSR, the military would put a quick end to their term as president/premier.

Bo is a dangerous man, probably close to the definition of Yeltsin, but Xi and Li are both nowhere close to the definiton of Gorbachev.

Bo is competent/smart/handsome, but why Hu Jintao chose Xi over him?

Because he is a corrupt hypocrite right-wing princeling member who pretends to be a left-winger.

Xi is also a princeling member, but at least he is a genuine left-winger. And Bo also has a lot of connection with the Mafia, and this guy is perhaps 100 times worse than Jiang Zemin and his Shanghai clique cronies.

And you should feel lucky that this traitor won't become our leader.

True. I was amazed when I watched him actually. He is a true man of the people with his mouth.

You know what I thought when I heard him talk? Obama.

He knows how to make big media moves for sure though.

Is this a problem of democracy?

India also has leaders who send their children overseas for study. Singh himself is an Oxford graduate (and obviously brainwashed by British propaganda). What is the problem here? When South Korea and Japan were at our stage of development, their leaders never sent their children to the US.

True. I was amazed when I watched him actually. He is a true man of the people with his mouth.

You know what I thought when I heard him talk? Obama.

He knows how to make big media moves for sure though.

Is this a problem of democracy?

India also has leaders who send their children overseas for study. Singh himself is an Oxford graduate (and obviously brainwashed by British propaganda). What is the problem here? When South Korea and Japan were at our stage of development, their leaders never sent their children to the US.

The Western Democracy isn't suitable for our society, and we need the Centralized Democracy like Chairman Mao suggested before.

And graduating in the West won't make you becoming more superior than graduating in China.

It is true that many Chinese people believe everything in the West is superior, including our corrupt politicians, even i was superstitious before, that's why i moved to Canada, but i will definitely move back to China in the future.

BTW, Professor Ma was graduated in Tsinghua University, one of the best institutions in China, meanwhile he is a genius who pioneers the EMALS and the railgun for China's future nuclear carrier.

The Western Democracy isn't suitable for our society, and we need the Centralized Democracy like Chairman Mao suggested before.

And graduating in the West won't make you becoming more superior than graduating in China.

It is true that many Chinese people believe everything in the West is superior, including our corrupt politicians, even i was superstitious before, that's why i moved to Canada, but i will definitely move back to China in the future.

BTW, Professor Ma was graduated in Tsinghua University, one of the best institutions in China, meanwhile he is a genius who pioneers the EMALS and the railgun for China's future nuclear carrier.

Western democracy is a failure because it is actually not democracy. The US does not have Western democracy. It has a Jewish military dictatorship.

South Korea did it right. High corruption, under permanent threat of nuclear holocaust, high illegal immigration out, sky high house prices, can't even command its own military, yet its economy grows fast and its presidents children all stay inside the country, because their elites have something to lose if they get militarily conquered.

It is a dangerous situation if your elites feel they have nothing to lose anymore.

I actually do not mind high corruption if the corruption stays inside the country. At least then the elites have something to lose.

Western democracy is a failure because it is actually not democracy. The US does not have Western democracy. It has a Jewish military dictatorship.
You have finally convinced me that you are not Chinese at all.

South Korea did it right. High corruption, under permanent threat of nuclear holocaust, high illegal immigration out, sky high house prices, can't even command its own military, yet its economy grows fast and its presidents children all stay inside the country, because their elites have something to lose if they get militarily conquered.

It is a dangerous situation if your elites feel they have nothing to lose anymore.

I actually do not mind high corruption if the corruption stays inside the country. At least then the elites have something to lose.

The local corruption is less dangerous than foreign controlled influence.

The US society seems to be absolutely hijacked by the Wall-Street Zionists.

Many WASP US politicians and businessmen won't be willing to have a nuclear war with China, but the Wall-Street Zionists are willing to sacrifice everything just for the sake of their own benefits.

The local corruption is less dangerous than foreign controlled influence.

The US society seems to be absolutely hijacked by the Wall-Street Zionists.

Many WASP US politicians and businessmen won't be willing to have a nuclear war with China, but the Wall-Street Zionists are willing to sacrifice everything just for the sake of their own benefits.

But the Wall Street Zionists would rather live in the US than in Israel or they would be in Tel Aviv representing Israeli interests, instead of in Wall Street representing American ones.

They are only Zionists by mouth. If they truly cared about Israel they would pack their bags for Jerusalem.

The Wall Street Zionists are already much more heavily invested in the US than in Israel so they will definitely defend the US first before Israel.

Back
Top Bottom