What's new

US Senator McCain warns China over move on disputed islands

If you are referring to the human wave attack back when Mao sent the PLA to fight the Vietcongs and how successful Vietnam was against that type of attack then surely China knows what lies ahead. With other strategies the PLA will try to fight an effective war. There are plenty of ways to invade Vietnam. If you are confident of your country's military power then there's no need to say China is bullying Vietnam. In your mind Vietnam should be stronger than China.

I remember a member here has statistical China attacked Vietnam 17 times, while Vietnam only once to attack China. That is not bullying?

Well, today the PLA is more modern, but war is not simple as we are typing here...

I remember a member here has statistical China attacked Vietnam 17 times, while Vietnam only once to attack China. That is not bullying?

Well, today the PLA is more modern, but war is not simple as we are typing here...

It is called nature.

A lion attacks a mouse 17 times. A mouse bites the lion's toe once. That sounds about right.

It is called nature.

A lion attacks a mouse 17 times. A mouse bites the lion's toe once. That sounds about right.

Couldn't agree more. They are very confident China can't attack on land. When the war begins we shall see if that is the case.

I don't think it's bully because VN members here are very confident they are powerful enough to withstand PLA.
When a tiger is fighting a lion both are equally match, that's not bully. When a lion attacks a mouse it's not bully it's called hunting a prey. Anyway you project your country as an equal of PLA so to you it should be a lion vs tiger.

He is a senator of the world's No.1 superpower, not an idiot.

2i6jpt.jpg

It is called nature.

2i6jpt.jpg

Who is a mouse, who is a lion here? hahaha.
chinavietnam_05.jpg

Caught Red-handed
Vietnamese troops watch over detained Chinese soldiers on Feb. 26, 1979. Seasoned by decades of guerrilla war and equipped with the latest Soviet technology, the Vietnamese proved too strong for China's People's Liberation Army (PLA), whose strategy still revolved around deploying "human waves" of ragtag soldiers, a tactic used nearly three decades before during the Korean War.

I think it's high time China is given the boot as a permanent member of the Security Council since it has consistently failed to honor international commitments and acting irresponsibly like a joker in the pack. It is out of sync with the present day geopolitical realities, living in the cloistered world conjured up by the Han Dynasty.

It is called nature.

Basically, as a strong Lions will never attack a mouse because its not needed too, only sick, injured Lions can not be able to hunting prey then its takes the scavengers as it main meal.

Mouse can't not attack Lions and it never be, Lions could be fatal, dies by Hyenas and its always live together called clans.

I think it's high time China is given the boot as a permanent member of the Security Council since it has consistently failed to honor international commitments and acting irresponsibly like a joker in the pack. It is out of sync with the present day geopolitical realities, living in the cloistered world conjured up by the Han Dynasty.

And it is a high time to give the seat to INdia, the most responsible, reliable powerful country and best neighbour one can ever wish to have? :lol:

Let's put this way:

1/ U.S, Russia, Nato never want China as a super power and no countries want to be lower level. If there is a chance to let 1 of them down, the other will maximum support to get rid of the other.

2/ Let's say U.S fully support for Viet Nam weapons to fight with China, what will U.S loose? U.S will clear of it debts, totally control Taiwan as it pet.

3/ Let's say Russia fully support for Viet Nam weapons like it was, what will Russia loose? Russia got a sweet revenges due to the sucks of copied Russia product. There for the border clashed between 2 countries and Russia love to get rid China for best. The World only remain 2 tigers instead of three.

4/ Let say's NATO fully support for Viet Nam fight to China? What will Nato loose? The investors from Nato nations can move there business to ASIA, or Africa due to cheap labor and not to worry about "Copy" China.

5/ Let's say Viet Nam head to head with China? What will Viet Nam loose? Viet Nam as standing as poor country, that also mean with or without war, Viet Nam still step by step to built up from Infrastructural to the highest modern technologies. Which is cost Viet Nam more money spends to built than starting from scratch.

Caused China attack Viet Nam first, self-defense that a positive count for Viet Nam. Its does not need to pay money for investors who was invested in Viet Nam. All Chinese company invested in Viet Nam will be stuck in the middle of nowhere. Viet Nam could attack all China majors cities which are close or meet the exceeding missiles range.

This war, might a war to tear China into pieces, China has so many problems with Tibet, Xingjang, Inner Mongols. Manchu and Taiwan. Once China busy fight with Viet Nam, there is more chance for the new independence states grows.

6/ What China got if it win a war? China will pay for the investors who invested in China period, China may control all Islands for temporary but It will not safe for China to keep them forever.

China got sanction by all nations, all Chinese who lives outside will got discriminated by the nations. Chinese in Mainland will be staving for death.

What if China craziest to use it nukes? The whole nations who has nukes capable will drop China gone with the winds due to countries signed of NTP.

I wonder why Vietnamese are so Anti China while U.S did far more harm to their country than China?
What's this all about?Can soneone explain?

Lots of what ifs, to sum it up those are just excuses made by you trying to show that China has a lot more to lose.

Back
Top Bottom