What's new

US Senator McCain warns China over move on disputed islands

I wonder why Vietnamese are so Anti China while U.S did far more harm to their country than China?
What's this all about?Can soneone explain?

My friend,

If Iran got invade by China and Iran been struggled for survival more than 1000 years. How do you going to act?

U.S did not invade Iran not for once, why Iranian hates U.S so much? We can feel what you feel on U.S right now? So what about Iranian feels for Viet Nam? Sorry?

My friend,

If Iran got invade by China and Iran been struggled for survival more than 1000 years. How do you going to act?

U.S did not invade Iran not for once, why Iranian hates U.S so much? We can feel what you feel on U.S right now? So what about Iranian feels for Viet Nam? Sorry?

Sometimes, you viets should learned how to enjoying being raped because China can satisfy you and give you some orgasm.

Sometimes, you viets should learned how to enjoying being raped because China can satisfy you and give you some orgasm.

Sometimes, you son of Phuket should lean how to enjoy for being as UNWANTED CHILD because China can satisfied you and give you it 1 middle finger or its will gives it both.

No one could guaranteed, that UNWANTED CHILD could be have good education due to lack of cost for living. No one could denied that UNWANTED CHILD always stands as of dumb fax.

In China, its can force to abortion, in Phuket its out of reach.

I wonder why Vietnamese are so Anti China while U.S did far more harm to their country than China?
What's this all about?Can soneone explain?

You can see, the Chinese invaded Vietnam 17 times in thousands years. It was the first who invaded Vietnam and also was who invaded Vietnam most recently.
And as you see, they are jumping up to happy because chinese government established so-called "Xasa city" on the Paracel Islands that china has robbed from Vietnam.

Vietnamese always stand up to fight against any invaders. But Chinese? They always surrendered to the invaders from smaller countries, even they were willing to be beheaded of hundred of thousands but did not dare to rise up to fight against. See Nanking.

My friend,

I'm not taking sides here,neither China nor Vietnam.You people should do what's best for your country,if this is it,then I send my best wishes for you.

About Iran and U.S,well You should know that what U.S is doing to Iran is no different than invasion.

And it is a high time to give the seat to INdia, the most responsible, reliable powerful country and best neighbour one can ever wish to have? :lol:
Correct! I couldn't have said that better.

What are they want?
US : "bring down China"
China : prevention by gaining resources... ---> "bring down JAPAN/INDIA/ASEAN (Viet/Phi/Mal)"

Phillipin : -------> brotherhood ===> INTERNATIONAL
Vietnam : -------> Friends ===> INTERNATIONAL
ASEAN : -------> group works ===> INTERNATIONAL
India : -------> ally ===> INTERNATIONAL
Japan : -------> influence ===> INTERNATIONAL

Russia : -------> toys dealer

China is really lonely

I'm not taking sides here,neither China nor Vietnam.You people should do what's best for your country,if this is it,then I send my best wishes for you.

About Iran and U.S,well You should know that what U.S is doing to Iran is no different than invasion.

Vietnam and China are arch-enemies. That has not changed since 2100 years!
We fought each other at a high number of times. Vietnam could have defeated the bigger and more powerful China in most of these encounters.
And until today, the Chinese still keep dreaming of defeating Vietnam. I think because a victory over Vietnam will make them thinking China as a military Super Power.

About Iran, I wonder why Iran wants to risk a war with the U.S. and Israel?

Back
Top Bottom