What's new

US Sides with UAE over Island issue

US should know there are also dispute about Palestine Kashmir etc. They never talked ab Kashmir which is burning under indian fire..

oh dont say it dont i dont want to believe it plzzzzzzzz us sided with its slave instead of its enemy how shocking this cant be......

is anybody surprised by this bcz i am so not. us is just using this to put pressure and show how iran is controlling the land of uae. nothing more as long as iran controls them the islands wont go anywhere disputes can go forever so no problem there. plus the arab world combined will not be able to take those islands from iran unless usa help then its a different story.

little point to talk about it. and international courts are bullshit. they cant do squat between them and UN who is more useless is still to be determined:P

US should know there are also dispute about Palestine Kashmir etc. They never talked ab Kashmir which is burning under indian fire..

US has no morals. They just have their own devious ulterior motives.

Should US side with its puppet or enemy? Hmm, tough one :azn:

Also I'm pretty sure US is pushing UAE to make noise about this non-issue, as Aryan_B said.

Btw, its funny how US proposes "peaceful resolution" in the International Court of Justice, which is another US tool. I wonder how "fair" the resolution would be there? :rofl: I remember how Iran had US on the court for destroying civilian plane and killing hundreds of Iranians, and guess what - International Court absolutely didnt do anything against US for this crime against humanity, all it did was drag the trial till infinity, until Iran gave up.
That's true bro!When it comes to the US,no one can accuse and blame them for such a disaster.And even it claims about human rights!What a double faced country it is.:angry:

I think you that is Iran should make peace with Iran. Attack Sauds and give that land to the Palestinians. Since coming across Mossa any sympathy I had for Arabs has gone.

btw have you considered giving Mossa a job he does a wonderful job here of lowering peoples opinion of Sauds

He could be Iran's secret weapon of mass propaganda lol
It would be great brother but as I always say we never attack first so we should wait and pray for their craziness!And we will think about occupying Mossa.He is quite a useful guy.:lol:

What language do the islanders speak?

They speak Persian with the typical southern accent. The name of the island as referred to by the locals is Gap-e Sabzu, or something to that effect. Sabz means green in standard Persian. The "U" suffix in southern Persian accents (Shiraz, Kerman...) works as a kind of Definite Article like "The" in English. Gap apparently means spot or place in their dialect. Though I can't place the word, it's definitely not an Arabic. People in rural or remote places tend to use a more ancient vocabulary, often forgotten or considered archaic in more cosmopolitan urban areas. The island is apparently covered by fresh grass a couple of months out of the year, hence the name.

They're probably Sunni Muslims, descendants of people from the Bastak area in the Hormozgan and southern Fars provinces. Bastaki people are sunni, but definitely Persian. They use a middle Persian vocabulary. For example, they refer to the Azaan-e Mashregh, as Baang-e Show (shab). They've settled all the way to UAE and Bahrain. Though they dress as Arabs and are very well integrated into the Arab society, they maintain their own unique culture and are proud of it. Above all, I love their music, which is the basis of what is known as Bandari music. It incorporates Ney Anban (bag pipe), dohol (shoulder drum) and rhythmic drumming. In UAE, they refer to it as 'Khodemooni', which means 'amongst ourselves' or 'private from the others' (Arabs)

Some images from the island...

great_tonb_island1.jpg

great_tonb_island.jpg

n_18613_4.jpg

GOLFO_-_Abu_Mousa.jpg

Pakistanis are so naive. What do you want the US to do for you? give you the Kashmir?
only way for Pakistan to get Kashmir is to defeat India militarily, which will NEVER happen.

USA Sides with UAE against Iran over the Island Issue

US sympathizes with UAE in Iran island rift

AFP: US sympathizes with UAE in Iran island rift

ALeqM5hDaPM340NezVdeye5xflcwElxlTw

WASHINGTON — The United States on Tuesday urged Iran to enter talks with the United Arab Emirates over Gulf territorial disputes as it criticized President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad for visiting a contested island.
The firebrand Iranian president visited Abu Musa island and declared that historical documents proved "the Persian Gulf is Persian," triggering a protest by the United Arab Emirates and condemnation by other Gulf Arab monarchies.
State Department spokesman Mark Toner said the United States supported "a peaceful resolution" over the three islands and backed the UAE call for the issue to be resolved through talks or at the International Court of Justice.
"The United States appreciates the UAE's efforts in this regard and urges Iran to respond positively to the UAE's initiative to resolve the issue through direct negotiations," Toner said in a statement.
"Actions such as the April 11 visit by Iranian President Ahmadinejad to the Abu Musa island only complicate efforts to settle the issue," he said.
The trip came amid high tension between Iran and several of its pro-US Arab neighbors as well as with Israel, which fears that the clerical regime in Tehran is developing a nuclear weapon and has not ruled out a military strike.
Iran has called Ahmadinejad's trip a purely domestic issue. Iran, then ruled by the pro-Western shah, gained control of the islands in 1971 when Britain granted independence to its Gulf protectorates and withdrew its forces.
Abu Musa, the only inhabited island of the three, was placed under joint administration in a deal with Sharjah, now part of the UAE.
Abu Dhabi says the Iranians have since taken control of the entire island -- which controls access to the oil-rich Gulf -- and have built an airport and military base there.

The US never misses the opportunity to sow the seeds of disunity amongst Muslim Nations and we Muslim Nations buy into this crap. The need of the hour is to enhance the unity amongst the Muslim Nations and not go the other way.

Pakistanis are so naive. What do you want the US to do for you? give you the Kashmir?
only way for Pakistan to get Kashmir is to defeat India militarily, which will NEVER happen.

First learn to fight your own wars instead of renting another country's soldiers then talk about my country which has 100x the guts Arabs can ever imagine ! Naive ? Why do you always run to the US when your country's is in danger ? :azn:

this has happened many times Pakistan did this in the 1970's when they had the US as their genie since the US needed Pak to get to China you guys had Nixon looking out for you but even Nixon was smarter than to instigate a conflict in South Asia which would be tilted heavily in India's favor since we had/have naval and geographic advantages

At least Pakistan gained 1/3 of kashmir in 1948 with a ragtag military, much inferior to that of India's... You were spanked like monkeys by Israel despite your man and material advantages... Saudi Arabia?:woot: Lets not even talk about it.

And if USSR did not back the Arabs diplomatically in the wars, Israel would be much larger today...

and you qustion my islam yestrday siding with hiunds agnist your muslim brothers ?bravo

Showing their true face and loyalty which lies not with Muslims but with their Zionist masters actually :wave: !

They proud themselves on their race thinking Arabs are somehow superior to non Arabs hence his username " Banu Umayyah " ... They will continue exporting terrorism , hatred against non Muslims ( particularly US ) and Wahhabi interpretation of Islam whilst at the same time remaining in bed with US and Israel ... Such hypocrites they are ! :(

Back
Top Bottom