What's new

US Sides with UAE over Island issue

First learn to fight your own wars instead of renting another country's soldiers then talk about my country which has 100x the guts Arabs can ever imagine ! Naive ? Why do you always run to the US when your country's is in danger ? :azn:
Why are you angry?
Isn't it a fact that you never will defeat India?

Why are you angry?

what kind of clown are you? do you goat herders even have the mental capacity to use the toys you buy from your gaymerican masters?

why do you name yourself after the family that was responsible for wars against Rasoolullah's family?

At least Pakistan gained 1/3 of kashmir in 1948 with a ragtag military, much inferior to that of India's... You were spanked like monkeys by Israel despite your man and material advantages... Saudi Arabia?:woot: Lets not even talk about it.

And if USSR did not back the Arabs diplomatically in the wars, Israel would be much larger today...
As usual I need to teach you history.
Saudi Arabia NEVER been in a war with Israel except in 48 before oil and when the entire army weaponry consisted of WW1 rifles.
But We sent troops to Jordan and Syria in 67 and 73 to help out . Israel knows better that to get into war with us.

what kind of clown are you? do you goat herders even have the mental capacity to use the toys you buy from your gaymerican masters?

why do you name yourself after the family that was responsible for wars against Rasoolullah's family?
Please don't talk about our "gaymerican masters" until you develop the guts to stop them from bombing/killing your citizens every week. At least my country isn't subservient to that degree.:coffee:

^ Ah, another pan-Arab nationalist in the forum. I'm tired of arguing with these people. Live in whatever the delusional world you want to live. Goodbye.

Showing their true face and loyalty which lies not with Muslims but with their Zionist masters actually :wave: !

They proud themselves on their race thinking Arabs are somehow superior to non Arabs hence his username " Banu Umayyah " ... They will continue exporting terrorism , hatred against non Muslims ( particularly US ) and Wahhabi interpretation of Islam whilst at the same time remaining in bed with US and Israel ... Such hypocrites they are ! :(
Enough with the insecurity towards Arabs. We should call it the Pakistani Complex.
By the way, Banu Umayyah brought Islam to Pakistan, You should idolize them:pakistan::wave:.

Rasool Allah was a goat herder but offcourse u ppl dont know any history about him.

2 more piece of info since u brainwashed worshippers of mullahs of iran , banu Ummayyah r cousins of the Prophet peace be upon him and this is maybe a new info for u and ppl alike u . the Prophet was married to the daughter of abu sufiyan , sister of Ameer Mo3avyiah r-a ( her name is umm almomeneen Ramla and famously known as umm habiba

TARIQ

Please don't talk about our "gaymerican masters" until you develop the guts to stop them from bombing/killing your citizens every week. At least my country isn't subservient to that degree.:coffee:

You camel herder monkeys needed Pakistan when Masjid al Haram was attacked by and infidel Bedouin

You are too feeble minded to even obtain the oil in your lands and now you're running to your masters for help against Iran

Rasool Allah was a goat herder but offcourse u ppl dont know any history about him.

2 more piece of info since u brainwashed worshippers of mullahs of iran , banu Ummayyah r cousins of the Prophet peace be upon him and this is maybe a new info for u and ppl alike u . the Prophet was married to the daughter of abu sufiyan , sister of Ameer Mo3avyiah r-a ( her name is umm almomeneen Ramla and famously known as umm habiba

TARIQ

He was a settled merchant, not a Bedouin. I don't have any problems with Arabs but when a tribalistic Arab nationalist talks crap like this asabiyyah filled fool a response is needed.

What do you have to say about Banu Umayyah when they fought against Hussayn (ra)? They were also notorious for being pro Arab which is why they were overthrown by the Abbasi's.

Here is what Saudi Shaykh Ibn Baaz (one of the biggest Saudi scholars in Saudi history, Banu Umayyah knows about him well) said about nationalism.

Indeed Islaam has forbidden the calls of jaahiliyyah (the pre-Islaamic days of ignorance) and there are many textual evidences which forbid all of the characteristics and manners of jaahiliyyah and their actions, except those (good and decent) practices which Islaam agreed to. And there is no doubt that the call to nationalism is from these calls of jaahiliyyah, since nationalism is a call to other than Islaam and an aiding of other than the truth. And how many ills, evils and serious wars has such calls of jaahiliyyah caused to their people, causing great harm to their souls, their wealth and their possessions. The consequences of such calls (for the Muslims) was a splitting up of their unity and a planting of enmity and hatred of each other in their hearts and a fragmentation and splitting between tribes and nations.

you can read the rest here

http://abdurrahman.org/ummah/evilsOfNationalism.html

Look like another lame excuse to try and be more aggressive towards Iran guess. Now come one guys we all are muslims, Saudis, Iranianas, why do you fight among each other. Don't you know what fatna is?? STOP FIGHTING AMONG EACH OTHER PLEASE.

You camel herder monkeys needed Pakistan when Masjid al Haram was attacked by and infidel Bedouin

You are too feeble minded to even obtain the oil in your lands and now you're running to your masters for help against Iran

He was a settled merchant, not a Bedouin. I don't have any problems with Arabs but when a tribalistic Arab nationalist talks crap like this asabiyyah filled fool a response is needed.

What do you have to say about Banu Umayyah when they fought against Hussayn (ra)? They were also notorious for being pro Arab which is why they were overthrown by the Abbasi's
Again with the Hussayn drama, cry me a river:cry:
Stop living in the past and focus on the present. You have a thousand problems, Baluchistan, Taliban, Drones, India ect.
Don't expect us to waste more money on you when you get bankrupt again.

What do you have to say about Banu Umayyah when they fought against Hussayn (ra)? They were also notorious for being pro Arab which is why they were overthrown by the Abbasi's

As i said u have no idea of life of Prophet peace be upon him or the other Prophets

Banu Ummayyah spread islm all over the world and during that period sind and multan were conquered offcourse this will make u angry. they were cousins u stay out of their fight since those noble men never said anything about it.

TARIQ

Pakistanis are so naive. What do you want the US to do for you? give you the Kashmir?
only way for Pakistan to get Kashmir is to defeat India militarily, which will NEVER happen.

sure you know that you cant win against Israel so you are being friendly with them. we hav defeated india and protected you too. Go to some histroy to enlighten yourserlf before talk.

Why are you angry?

are we mad to defeat india after all they are your friends.

you all people have seen the real faces of arabs now??? thats what i am saying in my all posts related to arabs that they are slave of america and aganist shia muslims now see they are talking aganist pakistan bcoz pakistani government regets the saudi request of to postpone iran pakistan gas pipeline
arabs are munafik in the muslims they are helping and fighting for the kafir america and israel saudi developing maintaning relations with israel also they are purchasing weapons from israel they are not helper or supporter of muslims they are jews like america and
israel saudi army even dont know how to use rifle on what position they are today pakistani miltary taught them

and my comment was against US one sided policy, dont know why did you jump to advocate your master.

LOL, ironic to see these wahabi Arabs who didn't win any war in the 19th century, lecturing a country which defended itself successfully multiple times from another 5 times as large and powerful.

Have some shame you Arabs. :tdown:

As i said u have no idea of life of Prophet peace be upon him or the other Prophets

Banu Ummayyah spread islm all over the world and during that period sind and multan were conquered offcourse this will make u angry. they were cousins u stay out of their fight since those noble men never said anything about it.

TARIQ

are not uncles of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD MUSTAFA peace be upon him aganist him ?????? who is abu jahal?? prophets uncle and
fought aganist prophet and died so relations dosent matter

Back
Top Bottom