What's new

US Sides with UAE over Island issue

As i said u have no idea of life of Prophet peace be upon him or the other Prophets

Banu Ummayyah spread islm all over the world and during that period sind and multan were conquered offcourse this will make u angry. they were cousins u stay out of their fight since those noble men never said anything about it.

TARIQ

Do you know that Saudi scholars like Ibn Baaz have said that the nationalism that the user "Banu Umayyah" is throwing around is pre Islamic Jahiliyyah (Jahalat)?

You don't seem to understand the points I'm making.

Do you know that Saudi scholars like Ibn Baaz have said that the nationalism that the user "Banu Umayyah" is throwing around is pre Islamic Jahiliyyah (Jahalat)?

You don't seem to understand the points I'm making.

LOL, they are living in pre-Islamic barbarianism, when they used to consider themselves 'holy' based on what their grandfathers did.

Wake up, this is Islam, not pre-Islamic barbarianism which these W's seem to be so much of a fan of.

Banu Umayyah, yes at this moment we Pakistanies can't defeat india coz we r away from islam and its values but still at present we have something that will make india of anyother country think many times to attack us

don't let worshippers of iranian mullah make u write comments that degrade pakistanies it is better to not respond to them and if u can't just leave this forum that will be a lot better

TARIQ

you all people have seen the real faces of arabs now??? thats what i am saying in my all posts related to arabs that they are slave of america and aganist shia muslims now see they are talking aganist pakistan bcoz pakistani government regets the saudi request of to postpone iran pakistan gas pipeline
arabs are munafik in the muslims they are helping and fighting for the kafir america and israel saudi developing maintaning relations with israel also they are purchasing weapons from israel they are not helper or supporter of muslims they are jews like america and
israel saudi army even dont know how to use rifle on what position they are today pakistani miltary taught them
Why do Pakistanis keep mentioning Israel when they contributed absolutely nothing to Palestinian cause.
The LAST country on earth that can mention "slave to America" is Pakistan. They constantly bomb you, their CIA murder your citizens, they give you Billions$ and so on.
S.Arabia in comparison to Pakistan is in an equal relations with the US.

Sure but abu jahel didnot spread islam but banu ummayyad did weather u like it or not but as i said u ppl don't know this history of Prophet peace be upon him

Abu jahel was not uncle of the Prophet it was abu lahab but as i said u ppl don't know islamic history coz it makes u ppl angry
bad for me to talk to u guys

TARIQ

Why do Pakistanis keep mentioning Israel when they contributed absolutely nothing to Palestinian cause.
The LAST country on earth that can mention "slave to America" is Pakistan. They constantly bomb you, their CIA murder your citizens, they give you Billions$ and so on.
S.Arabia in comparison to Pakistan is in an equal relations with the US.

see this what pakistan did for arbas aganist israel
Air Commodore Ret. Sattar Alvi-”The Whisperer of Death for Zionists”

When the Yom Kippur war broke out, Alvi was one of the Pakistan Air Force fighter pilots who volunteered to go to the Middle East in order to support Egypt and Syria. By the time they arrived, however, Egypt and Israel had already concluded a ceasefire and only Syria remained in an active state of war against Israel.Alvi, who was serving at a rank of Flight Lieutenant in 1973.The PAF fighter pilots flew in a formation using the call-sign “Shahbaz”.

On 26 April, 1974, PAF fighter pilot Flight Lieutenant Sattar Alvi on deputation to No. 67A Squadron, Syrian Air Force (SAF) was flying a SAF MiG-21F-13 Fishbed (Serial No. 1863) out of Dumayr Air Base, Syria in an eight-ship formation with a fellow PAF pilot and the Flight Leader, Squadron Leader Arif Manzoor.

Alvi came to a worldwide international notice when he had shot down the IAF’s Mirage IIICJ flown by Captain M. Lutz. On 26 April 1974, while on an aerial patrol, the PAF fighter pilots team including, Flight Lieutenant Captain Sattar Alvi, Squadron Leader Major Saleem Metla and the formation’s leader Squadron Leader Major Arif Manzoor. The Shahbaz faced an encounter over Golan Heights between a Mig-21 of the Syrian Air Force and two Israeli Mirages.

While leading a Mig-21 patrol along the border, Squadron Leader Arif Manzoor apprised of the presence of two Israeli Phantom aircraft and was cautioned that these could be decoys while two other fast tracks approaching from the opposite direction might be the real threat. The latter turned out to be Mirages and a moment later Alvi, in Arif’s formation saw the No 2 Mirage breaking towards him.All this time, heavy radio jamming by Israeli ground stations was making things difficult but the Pakistani pilots were used to such tactics. Sattar forced the Israeli pair into close combat, firing his K-13 missile at the first opportunity. The Israeli wingman’s Mirage exploded into a ball of fire, while the leader quickly disengaged.

After the engagements, Flight Lieutenant Captain Sattar Alvi and Shahbaz formation leader Squadron Leader Major Arif Manzoor were awarded two of Syria’s highest decorations for gallantry, the Wisaam Faris and Wisaam Shuja’at in 1973 by the President of Syria Hafez al-Assad in a public ceremony. The government of Pakistan also awarded the PAF fight pilot Sitara-e-Jur’at each. The prime minister Zulfikar Ali Bhutto personally met each of them and awarded the gallantry awards in a public ceremonies.

Sure but abu jahel didnot spread islam but banu ummayyad did weather u like it or not but as i said u ppl don't know this history of Prophet peace be upon him

Abu jahel was not uncle of the Prophet it was abu lahab but as i said u ppl don't know islamic history coz it makes u ppl angry
bad for me to talk to u guys

TARIQ

abu jahel abu lahab abu sufiyan abu talib ameer hamza all are the uncles of prophet from which abu talib and ameer hamza are on
the side of prophet and others are the aganist prophet they fight war aganist prophet and died in war

Banu Umayyah, yes at this moment we Pakistanies can't defeat india coz we r away from islam and its values but still at present we have something that will make india of anyother country think many times to attack us

don't let worshippers of iranian mullah make u write comments that degrade pakistanies it is better to not respond to them and if u can't just leave this forum that will be a lot better

TARIQ
Why should I leave the forum?
Every morning I log in there is 20 Saudi-bashing threads, a lot from Pakistanis. So either I should just accept that or leave?
It has nothing to do with Shias in the Forum, there is a strong vile Arab/Saudi hating here, and the only reason I signed up is to respond. To whomever.

believe me these ppl r frustrated coz they see syria is coming back to muslims and they can't do a thing so they take out their anger on saudia ( actually these r hater of islam and muslims but can't say it openly AND SAUDIA IS A SYMBOL FOR US MUSLIMS I mean land of hijaz and najd ) and these coward r brave only behind computer screens

TARIQ

Abu Jahl was not an uncle but Abu Lahab was. Both were Qurayshi however.

The latter Umayyads were notorious for their preference of Arabs over non Arab ajamis. The ulema have even criticized them for this and have said that they even mistreated treated converts because of their pro Arab attitude. The Berbers even revolted against them because of this. Umar bin Abdul Azeez (rh) tried to fix this and was poisoned because of it.

ppl who never conqured an inch and talk about those who spread islam till china in just 90 years
Nobody said if u r a muslim and will not commit sins only shia has ma3soom we dont have them after Prophet peace be upon him
bany Ummayyay did gr8 service to islam and might have committed sins their sins Allah can 4give but their good work is known
which was spread of islam till spain and china
TARIQ

ppl who never conqured an inch and talk about those who spread islam till china in just 90 years
Nobody said if u r a muslim and will not commit sins only shia has ma3soom we dont have them after Prophet peace be upon him
bany Ummayyay did gr8 service to islam and might have committed sins their sins Allah can 4give but their good work is known
which was spread of islam till spain and china
TARIQ

Thats not the point bro. The point is the attitude that some users here have that disrupt the unity of Muslims. He's even mocking Pakistan because of american terrorism it faces and how India is trying to undermine us.

B. Umayyah did all of that and if it wasn't for some revolts and unfortunate circumstances they would've been able to finish off the Romans and Franks.

At least Pakistan gained 1/3 of kashmir in 1948 with a ragtag military, much inferior to that of India's... .

Pak won 1/3 Kashmir not defeating India, but the independent princely kingdom of Kashmir. We came into Kashmir only after Pakistan had already occupied it. After that in none of the wars Pakistan relatively gained more than India.

So your post is inaccurate.

sure you know that you cant win against Israel so you are being friendly with them. we hav defeated india and protected you too. Go to some histroy to enlighten yourserlf before talk.

Which war u defeated us ? Dude....

Why should I leave the forum?
Every morning I log in there is 20 Saudi-bashing threads, a lot from Pakistanis. So either I should just accept that or leave?
It has nothing to do with Shias in the Forum, there is a strong vile Arab/Saudi hating here, and the only reason I signed up is to respond. To whomever.

That's because your views and values have been corrupted to the core by your supremacist pan-arabist ideology. Your language, your demeanor, your disregard of others' rights, your contempt for different views all smack of the warped, self-important illusions of a racist. As Iranians, we have been on the receiving end of it for a long time. From supporting your buddy Saddam the self-declared genocidal enemy of Iranians, to siding with Americans and everybody else against us. You lot even want to erase any signs of our existence by changing millenia old names of bodies of waters. Such is your hatred and base animus. Fortunately I don't have to explain it to people anymore. They can see it for themselves.

That's because your views and values have been corrupted to the core by your supremacist pan-arabist ideology. Your language, your demeanor, your disregard of others' rights, your contempt for different views all smack of the warped, self-important illusions of a racist. As Iranians, we have been on the receiving end of it for a long time. From supporting your buddy Saddam the self-declared genocidal enemy of Iranians, to siding with Americans and everybody else against us. You lot even want to erase any signs of our existence by changing millenia old names of bodies of waters. Such is your hatred and base animus. Fortunately I don't have to explain it to people anymore. They can see it for themselves.
You have a very poor understanding of your own history.
But before that why do you care what we call the Arabian gulf by? are you really that insecure about your own identity/culture that you have to make a big deal about it. We will ALWAYS call it the Arabian gulf. End of story.
Are you really insecure about your own identity/culture that you feel the need to murder Arabs in Iran on a weekly basis just for celebrating their culture?
Your hypocrisy is jaw dropping, we are sooooo mean that we helped Saddam against you while you are angels by helping Bashar massacre/torture/rape his own people. You are very angelic indeed by supporting the Houthi rebels in Yemen against us, you're very neighbourly indeed when you steal Iraqi oil and manipulate them to kill each other for your own sake.
The only reason why we supported Iraq in the war is because of the hostility towards us immediately after the revolution. You are the epitome of racism and sectarianism. Their a million Sunnis in Tehran while you don't allow them to build a single masjid, but Jews and fire worshippers have their own temples. The propaganda BS is getting nauseating. Lets be frank. This about hegemony and power that we denying you.

till the ISLAM is alive in Pakistan there is a chance to take the kashmir.i hope pakistanis and their TRUE friends one day will do this as well.remember the QURAN
there is no power but the GODs power.
and im happy that our pakistani brothers are finding out the true face of SOME pan arabs.

on topic.
if uae realy wants our island come there and take it.(i want to readd northern UAE to Iran)and if not so shut up!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom