What's new

US targeted killings guidebook allows CIA drones in Pakistan: Report

Is this legit? do you have a proof? if its true, it pathetic and shocking but orgasmic for you though.

"This exemption will allow the Central Intelligence Agency to continue striking al Qaeda and Taliban targets in Pakistan for a year or more before the agency is forced to comply with more stringent rules spelled out in the document, the report said.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/230555-us-targeted-killings-guidebook-allows-cia-drones-pakistan-report.html#ixzz2IYA7tVN0"

Is this legit? do you have a proof? if its true, it pathetic and shocking but orgasmic for you though.
Read the whole transcript. There surely seems a major oversight (wantonly or unwittingly) to mention the Tribal Areas there. This would mean that the entire Pakistani nation is a Kill Zone for them National Birds. Except for maybe Zawahiri, the other mid-level operatives if found around, will be Hellfire-toast and in the former's case, another Zero Dark Thirty is ensured.

No problem with drone strikes in Pakistani Tribal areas. The tribals prefer it over any operation from PA,so on popular demand Pakistan should withdraw army from terrible areas and hand the, over to US army..They did offer operation in North Waziristan but this General Kayani stopped them...
In fact now i am of the opinion that drone strikes are good for Pakistan as terrorists are kept under check by USA.
If same thing is done by PA,the dead terrorist's relatives will wear a thong of explosives and blow up some innocent people in revenge or attack a PA checkpost in revenge.

Which fuucker told you that tribals support drone attacks? They just compare drones and military operations of Pak army and are surprised to see that "kafir farangis" are more precise and accurate while pak army operations comes with cost of large number of civilian casaulties. By the way drones are launched with approval of Pakistan and they recieve dollars for it. Qaumi ghairat aur hamiat ka naam o nishan tak nahi.

@Monkey D Luffy this is what the problem is with you and these are your true colors which I was forced on the other forum. The last part too is insulting Pakistan. But because I want you to stay I will not report this post. Please remove all the abuse and insults. Your belligerence has been increasing day by day but this issue can end amicably if you try to identify the core reasons behind your Anti-Pakistani and Anti-Jinnah posts. Is there a traumatic event that took place involving non-pashtuns from which you suffered? There are therapists and psychologists you can visit, people you can talk to-this is no joke but genuine concern. Did someone bully you or attack you in childhood?

I was angry with India for many years. They killed people I knew in Hyderabad. But the thing is anger cannot remain eternally. It has to give way to rationalism and understanding. I could have hated Hindus all my life but am actively working for their rights. This is your stubbornness speaking, nothing else.

No one here agrees with Safriz's views and almost everyone has challenged him now and them. FATA is our home as is Pakhtunkhwa but you are causing him to say things like this too and are giving a negative view of Pashtuns. You have to accept that.

Also if this was the only part in your post said a little more diplomatically then I and many others might have thanked the post too:

They just compare drones and military operations of Pak army and are surprised to see that "kafir farangis" are more precise and accurate while pak army operations comes with cost of large number of casaulties.

The rest is all gibberish.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Monkey D Luffy this is what the problem is with you and these are your true colors which I was forced on the other forum. The last part too is insulting Pakistan. But because I want you to stay I will not report this post. Please remove all the abuse and insults. Your belligerence has been increasing day by day but this issue can end amicably if you try to identify the core reasons behind your Anti-Pakistani and Anti-Jinnah posts. Is there a traumatic event that took place involving non-pashtuns from which you suffered? There are therapists and psychologists you can visit, people you can talk to-this is no joke but genuine concern. Did someone bully you or attack you in childhood?

I was angry with India for many years. They killed people I knew in Hyderabad. But the thing is anger cannot remain eternally. It has to give way to rationalism and understanding. I could have hated Hindus all my life but am actively working for their rights. This is your stubbornness speaking, nothing else.

No one here agrees with Safriz's views and almost everyone has challenged him now and them. FATA is our home as is Pakhtunkhwa but you are causing him to say things like this too and are giving a negative view of Pashtuns. You have to accept that.

Also if this was the only part in your post said a little more diplomatically then I and many others might have thanked the post too:

Teray se kaun baat kar raha he, bhonkna bund kar.

well said @haviZsultan.
appreciate it.:tup:

PPP is responsible for all this mess thanks to kuta Zardari who had signed blind deals allowing US to do whatever they want in Pakistan.

PPP is responsible for all this mess thanks to kuta Zardari who had signed blind deals allowing US to do whatever they want in Pakistan.
Drone strikes started in Musharraf's rule.

Drone strikes started in Musharraf's rule.
It did but at the same time he was protesting against illegal strikes & the count was 4 or 5 drone attacks in his time.

It did but at the same time he was protesting against illegal strikes & the count was 4 or 5 drone attacks in his time.
Protest was just lip service. The strikes increased not because of Zardari but because of Obama's policy who thought drones are more efficient in eliminating terrorists rather than raids.

Kindly read more about it.

After this year election in Pakistan USA no longer have the leverage to violate our borders.

Americans will strike with drones where ever they want IF the authorities of that particular country fails to contain their enemies.

Not state/s.

Please elaborate. You are suggesting that US will remain active in conducting drones strikes in Pakistan regardless of what. What I am emphasizing is that United States have not consider the scenario in which there is an independent government in Pakistan. I am sure that you have heard what Imran Khan has said about Drone strikes

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom