What's new

US to continue spy flights after jets 'pursued' by China over Taiwan

Does anybody in this forum have the heart for cold war part deux?

Not really, it would show the human species has not learn't from past mistakes. What most people on this planet want is for their children to be healthy and live a fulfilling life. Powerful people playing battleship and holding the world to ransom is not something I want to see again.

Actually, I was hoping for WW3! :cheesy:

PLAAF used electronic warfare signals to blind some of the F/A-18's sensors, causing it to be unstable and difficult to land on a carrier. The B-2 crash in 2009 was also done by PLAAF.

China is already challenging USAF and top allies like JSADF in the airspace over Asia! We are naturally the dominant superpower in Asia and we will grab this throne -- nobody has the military power to stop us!

You sound like an evil villain out of a 1920's comic book. "nobody has the military power to stop us!" mmwaahahahaaaa!!

support or not, communism is now dead.
support or not, communism is evil and stupid.
support or not, today's China is far better off because it dump that s_h_i_t 33 years ago.

are you extremely stupid, uneducated, or just drunk? it's bloody sad the kind of brain washing you are subjected to in the dumps of taiwan and hk. capitalism is evil and stupid. capitalism is like a cancer that eats up and destroys everything in its path. it doesnt matter if you're talking about slavery, sweat shops, genocides (native american, australian aborigines), all caused by capitalism. most wars are caused by war profiteering capitalists. China is better than it was 33 yrs ago according to who? some idiotic hongers, and hoklos? selfish, greedy "businessmen"? i dont think so. the people who benefit from this disgusting capitalism that exists today are 5% of the population while 95% of the population suffers. dont feed us any of your bulshit. China was far more sovereign and proud 33yrs ago. you know that capitalism is a failure judging by how disinformed hongers, and taiwanese are.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mr Hong Wu, I have never in my life of internet experience encountered someone who has so totally swallowed propaganda as you have demonstarted in this thread.

I take it back - the North Korean people swallow more.

l_397c163b36694038b142d88ba6ac9800.gif

Please explain, using physics, how electronic warfare signals can cause the mechanical failure of an F/A-18 hydraulics system.

Oh man, thanks for the laugh. I thought Americans were jingoistic.

swallowing propaganda like navy seals "assasinated" laden? or that 9/11 was done by some arabs with box cutters? that the u.s. and nato are conducting massacres in Libya for "humanitarian" reasons? that the u.s war on terrorism is really a war on terror? that america is free? spare me your misinformation. you are not funny. just sad. this of course coming from a country where 80% of the people still believe in god. ridiculous.

this of course coming from a country where 80% of the people still believe in god. ridiculous.

Whoopsie, you might want to edit that, considering China's new bestest buddy Pakistan probably has a much higher rate of faith. Wouldn't want to anger them.

that america is free?

Living in America, I can start a web site that pushes for change in our government. I can openly condemn my leadership:

"Obama is a total Moron."

I can do all this without fear. Compare my freedom of action and thought with China, which apparently fears a buch of mystics who pursue Falun Gong, or a bunch of simple Tibetan monks... and sends tanks into Tianemen square.

I won't even touch the "glories" that were part of the Mao era.

MaoTse-TungRedBook.jpg

Whoopsie, you might want to edit that, considering China's new bestest buddy Pakistan probably has a much higher rate of faith. Wouldn't want to anger them.

Living in America, I can start a web site that pushes for change in our government. I can openly condemn my leadership:

"Obama is a total Moron."

I can do all this without fear. Compare my freedom of action and thought with China, which apparently fears a buch of mystics who pursue Falun Gong, or a bunch of simple Tibetan monks... and sends tanks into Tianemen square.

I won't even touch the "glories" that were part of the Mao era.

MaoTse-TungRedBook.jpg

So could I. What's the fuss. For example, Mao was stupid to let Dalai escaped to India alive. As for today's leaders, I think the PM is too weak as he bow to the west too often. Wen should take even stronger stand on the European bail out issue for instance.

Americans are so brainwashed that 100% of Americans actually think Chinese people can't openly criticize their leaders, like this:

"Hu and Wen suck"

USA hit its peak around 1980's. In the political freedom department, it is now scarcely better than Soviet Union was.

China has made great strides. But it was Shenshou who started this tit for tat with this little jewel of prose:

swallowing propaganda like navy seals "assasinated" laden? or that 9/11 was done by some arabs with box cutters? that the u.s. and nato are conducting massacres in Libya for "humanitarian" reasons? that the u.s war on terrorism is really a war on terror? that america is free? spare me your misinformation. you are not funny. just sad. this of course coming from a country where 80% of the people still believe in god. ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom