What's new

US unleashes metal beast ( in Afghanistan )

People here have made robots which are truely astonishing i mean students at the EMEcollage have made a robot which can play basket ball The were all given schollarships From M-I-T.
I am personally working on my final year project which is robot football player based on FPGA. It has the capability of identifying the oponent and the goal post and the boundary line moreever it can also decide to which robot the ball should be passed on and in which conditions it should hit the ball towards the goal post.

This robot mentioned here is highly sophisticated but in Afghanistan tis thing will just become a failure unless it has a self destruction option but in return it would be too costly to deploy Artificially intelligent milletery robots . Its just for enthusiasts to experiment this thing in Hell called Afghanistan.

Milletery robots can perform best in URBAN warfare rather than a sneak and kill scenario specially in Afghan terrain. Even a Terminator wont probably survive there.

More to the point. The talibs will die laughing once this contraception comes their way !! :rofl:

:lol:

Exactly dabong - american are far too behind -japan in robotics. Thats why they make these clown robots and name them Big Dog( so lame ).

LOL..
Cannot compare apple to oranges, different in focus.
We cannot compare Asimo with military robots. These are from different league and may be good for fancy toy collectors.

I can imagine a talib saying: O khochey iss baander ke bachey ko ider laao zara, Hum iss ka chicken roast banaaye ga :lol:

Another one: Hum iss ki khaal ka kacchha siyee ga :rofl::rofl:

O khochey Bada khoobsurat kacchha hai, kon sa Ku*** mara :rofl:

Not sure how much you know about this..special thing about this BigDog is that it can maintain its balance in extreme conditions and difficult terrain....watxh where its been kicked and dog still keept standing ..... though this is not new ...seen the Lab fotage of this some year or 2 bck....

tx

:agree: :agree:

Robots like human looks good in movies but not practical, the technology is not mature enough to make a robot to replicate complete human movements. So other option available is go for configuration like bug/ animal. It gives good stability (required for difficult terrain), wide verity of movements and considerably good speed. In the end it’s a good option, but will it be successful in Afghanistan? Not sure

The Talibaans are already using much more advanced technology for load hauling in the modern day battlefield ......... they are called ........ KAABULI KHOTTAY!!!!

When nature has given you an animal to do a thing perfectly, why do you need a mimicking robot for it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom