What's new

US violates Pakistan Airspace

Hasn't the PAF installed radars on the AfPak border after the Abbotabad fiasco? If so, what were they doing? Why did they not sound the alert when these US jets intruded? If they did why weren't PAF planes scrambled?

A 7-10 minute warning for an ac on ORP is sufficient to go after the intruders seeing that they were hanging around for several minutes within Pakistan territory. You don't need a CAP.

And why is Nawaz being targeted by the Pakistanis here? What's he got to do in matters of purely operational nature? Does the air force chief need his permission before scrambling his aircraft?

You obviously did not read the Commission report- I suggest you read that and am sure you will not ask these questions even when drone violates the airspace.
The commander authorizing the hit to shoot down the plane needs to know which country the plane belongs too. if its Indian than shoot it down (as per our Defense policy - India is direct enemy) , if its Afghan / Nato, you do not shoot it down, as its an ally plane and as per Policy it should not be shot down. That is why even a Commander cannot shoot down USAF plane or a drone.
We are not pointing fingers at NS here but to the Military and Politicians, as both of them need to review the Defense Policy. CAS have said it time & time again, we can shoot down a drone BUT- give us the god damn policy. The Defense Portfolio rests with Nawaz Shariff that is why we are questioning him here

aray lala...I simply don't trust on these Americans..sher aur hipo ek hi ghaat mai paani nahi peesktay...I agree with you on this point that our government's policy is also to be blamed.:Daur missile k launch honey mai 2-3 min hi lagtay hain...

and from what are we going to fire that missile? - SAM batteries? na you need a plane to intercept the other plane

You obviously did not read the Commission report- I suggest you read that and am sure you will not ask these questions even when drone violates the airspace.
The commander authorizing the hit to shoot down the plane needs to know which country the plane belongs too. if its Indian than shoot it down (as per our Defense policy - India is direct enemy) , if its Afghan / Nato, you do not shoot it down, as its an ally plane and as per Policy it should not be shot down. That is why even a Commander cannot shoot down USAF plane or a drone.
We are not pointing fingers at NS here but to the Military and Politicians, as both of them need to review the Defense Policy. CAS have said it time & time again, we can shoot down a drone BUT- give us the god damn policy. The Defense Portfolio rests with Nawaz Shariff that is why we are questioning him here

and from what are we going to fire that missile? - SAM batteries? na you need a plane to intercept the other plane

oh lala not us..the US will...what a relationship US-pak has:kiss3: :rofl:

Yes Sir I have read the report.

Shooting down tau bahut bad kee baat hey. Even switching on our missiles' seekers could possibly be met with a swift response that will not be pretty.

I doubt that, they will have hard time explaining that to the world why they voilated the airspace of an MNAA and when intercepted why such a swift & aggressive offence. They will need another OBL to do that - Perhaps when our nukes are under threats perhaps :what:

I doubt that, they will have hard time explaining that to the world why they voilated the airspace of an MNAA and when intercepted why such a swift & aggressive offence. They will need another OBL to do that - Perhaps when our nukes are under threats perhaps :what:

But Sir, if they can do a Salala on the ground, they can do a Salala in the air. Same people, right? The explanations can come later and most of the world would beleive them, not us.

Pakistan should send one of its aircraft carriers to the Gulf of Mexico. Then, buzz the US-Mexican border a few times just to show us yanks how pi$$ed off you are. The Mexicans would probably give you overflight permission to tweak the yankees ...

oh lala not us..the US will...what a relationship US-pak has:kiss3: :rofl:
I think I do not need to say which one is Pakistan :d
funny.gif

But Sir, if they can do a Salala on the ground, they can do a Salala in the air. Same people, right? The explanations can come later and most of the world would beleive them, not us.
i just hope it does not come down to that, as it will be ugly. But we need to work on Diplomatic relations with them & review our Defense & foreign Policy at first instance - and both of these are with Nawaz Shariff, it looks like he is possibly delaying both keeping himself busy with Energy & Economy crisis. Its just a matter of prioritizes for us. For the sake of argument one can simply look at Educational crisis in the country

i just hope it does not come down to that, as it will be ugly. But we need to work on Diplomatic relations with them & review our Defense & foreign Policy at first instance - and both of these are with Nawaz Shariff, it looks like he is possibly delaying both keeping himself busy with Energy & Economy crisis. Its just a matter of prioritizes for us. For the sake of argument one can simply look at Educational crisis in the country

oh lala..ramadan hai..sharaft dikhao thori..

Review of the defense and foreign policies is done in the GHQ. NS knows his place this time around, Sir, and he will not meddle where his gormint is at risk.

PAKISTAN: A North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO) aircraft infiltrated Pakistan’s airspace on Wednesday and flew around for a duration of five to six minutes, Express News reported.
They were in breach of Pakistan’s laws, reported Express News.
Earlier, an airstrike on Pakistani border posts in November 2011 in the Salala area of Mohmand Agency had killed two dozen Pakistani border guards, an event that had sunk the Pakistan-American relation to an all-time low.
United States blamed the cause of the incident on mistakes made by both sides.
NATO helicopters had pounded a Pakistani checkpost for hours despite attempts by Pakistani troops to communicate with the NATO forces that they were friendly forces.

---------------
Ramazan mein hum Larai nai kartay........ PAF response :D

Really? Out of all things, this has got us all worked up? What is it with Pakistanis and fighter planes? Between the crippling sanctions of yesteryear, the OBL raid which was a full-fledged ground operation deep within Pakistani territory, and the sharp reduction in aid every time the Americans get bored and move onto their next target; the worst case scenario has been realized repeatedly in our relationship with the US. As the premier Super Power, they can and have done what they please.

Sending fighters to intercept USAF and USN aircraft is not a show of force, but a delusional attempt to save face in front of the domestic population. The Americans wouldn’t exactly quake in their boots at the sight of 1950’s era Soviet and French aircraft. We may have been forced into an alliance with the US due to world events, but we chose to play a high stakes game of deception. Once it blew up in our face, we lost whatever trust the Americans had in us. There was a time when Pakistan was included in the wider American plan and its objectives, but now we aren’t in any position to have a say in how the US goes about its business.

At this point, Pakistan’s sovereignty is of no consideration to the Americans. We can protest all we want, but our armed forces and most importantly our economy isn’t even in a position to put a minuscule dent on the American war machine. Letting the Americans operate in the border regions of the Pakistan is not cowardice, but awareness of the reality of our situation. I would much rather have corrupt and mediocre politicians who would at least avoid a confrontation with the Americans at all costs, than corrupt and mediocre politicians who are delusional enough to believe their nations will survive an American onslaught. Someone ask Saddam and the Iraqis how the ‘stand up for yourself’ routine went for them.

Review of the defense and foreign policies is done in the GHQ. NS knows his place this time around, Sir, and he will not meddle where his gormint is at risk.
but did the Military not send a clear signal disguised in that Report that they want to formulate the policy mutually?

PAKISTAN: A North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO) aircraft infiltrated Pakistan’s airspace on Wednesday and flew around for a duration of five to six minutes, Express News reported.
They were in breach of Pakistan’s laws, reported Express News.
Earlier, an airstrike on Pakistani border posts in November 2011 in the Salala area of Mohmand Agency had killed two dozen Pakistani border guards, an event that had sunk the Pakistan-American relation to an all-time low.
United States blamed the cause of the incident on mistakes made by both sides.
NATO helicopters had pounded a Pakistani checkpost for hours despite attempts by Pakistani troops to communicate with the NATO forces that they were friendly forces.

---------------
Ramazan mein hum Larai nai kartay........ PAF response :D

:lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom