What's new

USS Ronald Reagan (CVN76)arrives in Hong Kong

Hong Kong frequently allows US carriers to dock there for replenishments. It makes them money.
Or is it because it makes Chinese kids a REALLY cool playset?

web_110525-N-TU221-593.jpg

^ those aren't even chinese kids

and why the hell would a carrier visit just so little kids can play on it.

what a retard. :what:

:lol: your own navy using a fake picture. its the USS Carl Vinson docking in Philippines. There's a gigantic sign that says "USS Carl Vinson" in the background.
You need to learn how to follow your own argument. Here is what you originally asked...

Hong Kong frequently allows US carriers to dock there for replenishments. It makes them money.

Does it said 'Ronald Reagan' or 'Carl Vinson' anywhere? So how wast it a 'fake' picture when he posted a photo of the Vinson?

You need to learn how to follow your own argument. Here is what you originally asked...

Does it said 'Ronald Reagan' or 'Carl Vinson' anywhere? So how wast it a 'fake' picture when he posted a photo of the Vinson?

hmmmm i dont know, maybe because the philippine is the philippines and not hong kong?

an asian defend a true yank argument in a internet forum wont make the asian become a true yank...

and the true yank did referring 2 non-Chinese kids to "Chinese kids".

My goodness! I provided the link and there are still people claiming the photo is from the Philippines? Or others who don't realize that 3-5% of Hong Kong's population is from South Asia? Are these kids any less Chinese for having Indian or Pakistani ancestors?

All nitpicky stuff, you know. U.S. ships make port calls and they often open up to the public, including kids and reporters:
web_110812-N-SB672-069.jpg

110812-N-SB672-069 HONG KONG (Aug. 12, 2011) Chinese media members embark the aircraft carrier USS Ronald Reagan (CVN 76)from a stern dock for a press conference.
See how they mobbed it? You'll see more pics of the RR visit here. The "F-18 as jungle gym" shot is from the Carl Vinson's visit to Hong Kong a few months ago.

oh I think China is afraid before the power of the United States, pakistan similar situation China :partay:

Makes me mad as hell but the central government in Beijing doesn't want to take away the autonomy of the government in Hong Kong.

why does the chinese government allow hong kong and macau to have 50 year independence?
absurd.

why dont the chinese government renegotiate and say by 2020 hong kong and macau belongs to us and that we can change all hong kong and macau systems back to the same chinese systems not the british ones?

china is in a much more powerful position than portugal and britain, so why does china still abide by these old contracts? china can play hardball and renegotiate the terms of the contracts.

and what if china forcefully took over hong kong and macau, what are the british gonna do? go to war with china?

Back
Top Bottom