What's new

UTS-15 SHOTGUN ( UTAS )

Basbug

BANNED
Reaction score
Look at this beast shotgun , looks great , i know this is used by some police or army i think .

UTAS_UTS-15-06.jpg

uts15-desert.jpg

uts-15_275143.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its beautiful & a winner but for godsake stop naming your weapons in these abbreviations first the cruise missile, than that anti-tank missile that arms the T-129s & now this ! I'm sure the Turkish Language has a vast vocabulary of words to pick from; perhaps the Turkish equivalent of 'Vengeance' or 'the Executor' ! Think about it !

Lol this kel-tec looks rubbish I dno how good it is thought.

Kel-tec is a company that usually makes kind of weapons that has very little competition RFB for example, nobody makes 7.62x51 NATO bullpup.

And only we make this kind of high-ammo shotguns. But i have to say Turkish companies are doing good in US market.

Even safir T14 made some good sales. Or was it Akdal MKA1919? :/ anyway, one of them made good sales

Kel-tec is a company that usually makes kind of weapons that has very little competition RFB for example, nobody makes 7.62x51 NATO bullpup.

And only we make this kind of high-ammo shotguns. But i have to say Turkish companies are doing good in US market.

Even safir T14 made some good sales. Or was it Akdal MKA1919? :/ anyway, one of them made good sales

what about zigana sport i know many people told me its very good.

400px-Zigana_sport_chrome.jpg

I don't like zigana much, Sarsılmaz exports a different version of Kılınç2000 pistols for Armalite brand. Check out AR24, also Sarsılmaz K2 is a nice piece.

I had all three Sarsilmaz B6 (fulll size) Zigana, and Kilinc2000. B6 and Kilinc are almost the same except forthe polymer frame in B6. I preferred B6 as it was much easy to carry it concelead.

I don't like zigana much, Sarsılmaz exports a different version of Kılınç2000 pistols for Armalite brand. Check out AR24, also Sarsılmaz K2 is a nice piece.

After watching and reading lots of different reviews I have reached the conclusion that UTS-15 in current design is no-match for KSG in terms of production quality. It appears there are lots of reliability issues that needs to be worked on and the design needs some improvements on details. I don't expect any fundamental changes because in theory it should run perfectly.

Check out how Kel-Tec improved KSG in a matter of months, weeks even:
KSG Introductory and update on changes 02.28.11 - YouTube

That's your preference mate. But you may have a point about adaptation and improvement. However the US has a longer tradition with gunsmiths that Turkey, so I think that's a part where we're lacking or lucky. depending on how you see things. e.g. US citizens going on killing spree and such.

hickok45's review gives the UTS 15 the most credit but after practicing with KSG he admit's it's better, UTS 15 is great in weight and looks but it certainly needs some more alloy. FPS Russia are pompous arrogants btw.
UTS 15 Shotgun - YouTube
so he uses the shotgun a bit more gently, like a hunting rifle. But UTS15 was designed for police and paramilitary use and those people obviously need some more reliability. Sadly, UTS 15 doesn't offer that.

LMAO I have never seen a gun fail so badly on FPSRussia before. 3 different models all broke down consecutively. What an embarrassment to shotguns.

Back
Top Bottom