What's new

very strange video

Whatever be the case, it shouldn't have happened and ended in this way. Also, Rangers are above the police and below the army, i.e., part of paramilitary forces. They have better training than police.

Hi,

I remember seeing that video----if I was in power---I would have executed the reporting agency for playing that video---because the sound was deleted intentionally and it was done to create unrest amongst the public and cause them to riot----.

Than ranger took too much time to shoot the guy----the guy had grabbed onto the rifle a couple of time.

Second thing I would have done was to remove rangers from Karachi and tell police to step back----.

It was as usual GEO that riled up the public against the govt----it was very clear from the way it was reported what the intention of the news agency were----. Karachiites fell into the trap right away.

....It was as usual GEO that riled up the public against the govt----it was very clear from the way it was reported what the intention of the news agency were----. Karachiites fell into the trap right away.

True!

And yes, Jew news is the worst ever channel in the history of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom