What's new

Video of Times Square bomber Faisal Shahzad surfaces

:))))))))))))))) so why everytime US rating in WoT go down they come up with either video of Osama or someone else whom they implicated recently.

BTW why always rag tag Arab channels get the first hand videos ;) whereas the most powerful country fails to get it.

Strange things strange claims strange timing

That is not him !!! :what: That looks like some indian dude:blink:
may be some indian dude in tv station they put a plastic cover on camera and he shot himself

a) The guy is fat , different face bone structure
b) Different hair style

So you expect me to belive that he was so fat and different during the time when he made the video and that video that is now recently released ... lol

The new video looks like it was made in USA quick release for god knows what purpose...psych op or something or to put pressure on banks to monitor financial transactions or what ever

Probbly my assumption is it is a some sorta deal he made with FBI or something to release the video to get his sentence reduced ... from 10 years to 4-5 years

PS how can Indian channel get CCTV video , its not public domain ? Airport cameras etc

He is not Faisal Shehzad. Looks someone from India. Lolzzz

What is this insane footage?

:disagree:

Drama like indian channels, old characters going out new ones coming in, new faces new outfit and old/new story mix, but old game too old to get hit.

But even being stupid they are famous. Same is happening with WOT also.

starpluslogo.jpg

:disagree:

AZADPAKISTAN2009 View Post
That is not him !!! That looks like some indian dude

That's what I can see as well. Perhaps dawn news messed up since Huffington Post and Gawker both pulled images from a different facebook profile in the hours that just followed the attack.

Faisal Shahzad Facebook mixup highlights hazards of Web journalism - CSMonitor.com

Huffington Post Ran Facebook Picture of Wrong Faisal Shahzad

Hence, it is totally realizable that this video is of a different guy altogether.

However we do know that he traveled to Pakistan since the Passport says so, and so does the family.

OMG seriously??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

It seems every guy who commits anything against humanity has to be a non-pakistani, and preferably and Indian, and specifically a Hindu, right?

Hell this guy looks exactly the same that's been shown as the Faizal who's been incriminated in the bombing efforts. Are you two trying to tell us that some look-alike Indian tried to do the 'double role' thingy with the world?

Try cracking your jokes in the 'Whatever' section. It helps organize the forum.

I don't get it, is it Times Now or Dawn News pro gramme?

It seems every guy who commits anything against humanity has to be a non-pakistani, and preferably and Indian, and specifically a Hindu, right?

Hell this guy looks exactly the same that's been shown as the Faizal who's been incriminated in the bombing efforts. Are you two trying to tell us that some look-alike Indian tried to do the 'double role' thingy with the world?

What was that? :what:

Anyways

when did we said that?

Put aside your animosity glasses and you would realize that whether he looks like Faisal Shehzad or not. We just said this guy who ever he is, is very different from Faisal Shehzad we saw on TV.

Why don't you apply this to yourself. You are in the need of it right now.

By the way if you have problem comprehending the situation we were talking about this video of Faisal Shehzad.

Does he look like Faisal Shehzad.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
What was that? :what:

That was a laughter - Ha Ha Ha Ha... that's how it goes.

when did we said that?

Try reading some previous posts, you will know the answer to this riddle!

Put aside your animosity glasses and you would realize that whether he looks like Faisal Shehzad or not. We just said this guy who ever he is, is very different from Faisal Shehzad we saw on TV.
You are right my friend, I actually met this guy. I remember now, his name is Amar Kaur, and he hails from Kovalam in Kerala. He was heading one LTTE Battallion in 1992, I remember that ! I am so sorry I did not realize that fact earlier :(

Why don't you apply this to yourself. You are in the need of it right now.

You don't have the faintest idea how much fun I am having right now, so quit on that.

By the way if you have problem comprehending the situation we were talking about this video of Faisal Shehzad.

YouTube - More damning proof against Islamic Terrorist Shahzad(6 May 2010)

Does he look like Faisal Shehzad.

:)

I saw that, and yes he does. Anything else?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom