What's new

Villagers Misidentified as Maoists? children and women killed

I call BS tbh- how did 2 CRPF guys get injured? Of course these people would try and make out they are innocent party and merely villagers. We should wait and see what comes of it but I don't believe this one bit.

its not 2,its 6 CRPF personnel were injured including 2 whose condition is critical.

Even CRPF has said that they have identified 12 of the 20 Killed as Maoist including 2-3 Senior commanders which were the target of operation , the Rest 8-9 were probably Villagers who were cohorting with the maoist

Hence if the villagers support maoist then they should expect themselves to be killed in crossfire , so no sympathy

The operation by the security forces was launched on the basis of intelligence inputs that senior Maoists were to hold a meeting at a spot between Jagargunda and Basaguda, sources said.

Villagers of Basaguda in Bijapur, around 480km south of Raipur, however, alleged that the people killed were not Maoists but innocent tribals, including women and children.

Countering the claim, the police said 12 bodies were identified as Maoists. Only one of the deceased was a woman and there were no children, an officer said.

"At least four of the deceased had criminal records," said Bijapur collector Rajat Kumar. "Of them, Irpa Somulu played a role in the Dantewada jailbreak of December 2007. And Kosa Vije had allegedly hacked a policeman and several special police officers to death," he said.

Forces hunt down and kill 20 Maoists in Chhattisgarh - Hindustan Times

I call BS tbh- how did 2 CRPF guys get injured? Of course these people would try and make out they are innocent party and merely villagers. We should wait and see what comes of it but I don't believe this one bit.

Exactly my thought. The security forces would have had their reason, none of us were there or the media either. Lets wait and see, even i dont believe this one bit.

Time for Arundathi Roy & Gang to go into action.

they already did..swami agnibesh already floated his conspiracy theory..i wonder where this people were in the massacre of dantewada..only for this kind of sympathiser,ULFA is still exists...

I have never heard or seen of an anti insurgent operation ever in which there is no collateral damage . Now either you live with it and ensure that CD is kept to the minimum or you let the insurgents take over.

ab hum log un logo se unki zameen cheen lainge bina muawza, dhoka dekar thinking that they are tribals, weak, poor to kya woh log chup baithngy? Naxals will approach them, external help will be there, they will recruit them from the villages and then back to fire fight. This will keep on going.

If you want to change something do it with a thought, only an ideology can change the other ideology, people in India have to learn from Chanakya and stop admiring the west. Bribe the Mao/Naxal leaders, divide them, rehabilitate them and those who oppose execute them lawfully.

Our leaders do not have time to utilize their brain thoughtfully they use it to pull legs only for vote bank. samasya kya jhandu theek hogi? idiots.

The fact there were women and children amongst the dead (according to these people) does not mean this was a mis-identification as the Maoists use women and children as foot soldiers.

The Hindu with its leftist bs. :hitwall:

Of course the maoist villagers will try to malign the security forces and do whatever they can to halt the ongoing operations. Maoists are starting to feel the noose tightening around their neck, so they ll pull whatever tricks they have to save their behind, unfortunately we have the jholawadi JNU products sitting in various newspapers who are more than willing to help these terrorist scum.

ab hum log un logo se unki zameen cheen lainge bina muawza, dhoka dekar thinking that they are tribals, weak, poor to kya woh log chup baithngy? Naxals will approach them, external help will be there, they will recruit them from the villages and then back to fire fight. This will keep on going.

If you want to change something do it with a thought, only an ideology can change the other ideology, people in India have to learn from Chanakya and stop admiring the west. Bribe the Mao/Naxal leaders, divide them, rehabilitate them and those who oppose execute them lawfully.

Our leaders do not have time to utilize their brain thoughtfully they use it to pull legs only for vote bank. samasya kya jhandu theek hogi? idiots.

Kon sa zameen bhai? Just bcs I play badminton in my neighbor's vacant plot doesn't mean that I own that plot.

The only way to beat the backwardness of tribals and thus beat the Maoists is to uproot the tribals from deep jungles to a various points/camps where they will be given land, house and help to re organize their lives in tune with modernity. This may be not popular with the jholawadis and the so called human rights activists and there is nothing politically correct about this, but this will help in bringing modern facilities to the tribals living in far flung areas. Its not economically viable to build a road to no where so that some few hundred tribals can use it, let alone plan to construct powerlines for which they will not be able to pay.

Peace talks with Maoists is useless. The only way to beat them is to take the foot soldiers aka the tribals away from them.

Well,before clearing those maoist scums,CRPF should elimante the likes of Arundhati and Swami Agnibesh.Just take a .50 Deserteagle and shoot those b@stards between their eyes from point blank range.

The self-proclaimed worl'd's largest democracy(or joke?) has failed its people miserably。The people of India are either born-slaves or they will rise and crash the current evil system that has led to the killing of housands of innocent women and children for nothing。A country where thousands are murdered by the state security apparatus in every single year,must be wiped off the surface of this planet。 If Indian people can't do it, then an outside power will do it for them。

once a guy was brought to me by police and was implicated in 5 murders (he was wannabe gangster) ; and when i asked him what he did ? he said he was innocent (more like looking proud for what he did) and am i supposed to believe that ! MAOISTS are recruiting and using women and children. you would not like to shoot a children or a woman holding a gun at you but will do it to save your life. we fully support our security forces . the article is ridiculous , our forces face the heat from maoists, and they need our support.

The self-proclaimed worl'd's largest democracy(or joke?) has failed its people miserably。The people of India are either born-slaves or they will rise and crash the current evil system that has led to the killing of housands of innocent women and children for nothing。A country where thousands are murdered by the state security apparatus in every single year,must be wiped off the surface of this planet。 If Indian people can't do it, then an outside power will do it for them。

Enough with the brain farts. Collect your 50 cents and go to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom