What's new

War started to reclaim Pakistan

The same thing stated and pushed by liberal Indonesian in early 2000 to trial Soeharto. The same thing Mursi did to Husni Mubarak. I have already said in PDF that what Mursi did can make back lash, the same thing when I see in PDF when IK has put NS and Musarraf to jail. All of them still have their followers, like Indonesian military doesnt want to see Soeharto being jailed and humiliated.
It looks like Pakistan is still 20 years away from real politics then. We are most likely 2000 Indonesia or even a 1990s Indonesia. I met many Indonesian when I went umrah, everyone is nice but Indonesians/Turks/Malaysiam were highly disciplined people, the same is reflection about their nation.

Pakistan civilian leadership does the opposite, instead of criticism on policies, planning etc they attack opposition on their looks, income, attack the women, make dirty videos of them, record private phone calls. Absolutely disgusting and unfortunately the people love this kind of stuff. Imagine political parties not getting any votes because they made disgusting comments about a politician daughter or wife, then the politicians would themselves change overnight. Jahalliyah at its peak.
You have most corrupt politicians, you vote on bases of Nawaz being less corrupt than ZARDARI. Wherever corruption is this intense it would always be main issue

All these expats who are crying rivers, should come to Pakistan for the protest. Public has learned it from Nawaz, Tahir ul Qadri and Imran that they will not come forward to save you and will rather be sitting in their bulletproof containers when the shit hits the fan. So no one bothers to go out and protest for the politicos and they are right. If you're so eager to mint the public support against the army (the mother of politics), then you need to be in the front line, not sitting cozy in your container at the back or home.

All these expats who are crying rivers, should come to Pakistan for the protest. Public has learned it from Nawaz, Tahir ul Qadri and Imran that they will not come forward to save you and will rather be sitting in their bulletproof containers when the shit hits the fan. So no one bothers to go out and protest for the politicos and they are right. If you're so eager to mint the public support against the army (the mother of politics), then you need to be in the front line, not sitting cozy in your container at the back or home.
care to explain where is IK at the moment than the other two entities.

It looks like Pakistan is still 20 years away from real politics then. We are most likely 2000 Indonesia or even a 1990s Indonesia. I met many Indonesian when I went umrah, everyone is nice but Indonesians/Turks/Malaysiam were highly disciplined people, the same is reflection about their nation.
This but if Imran continues we won't make the next step in our political process to reach Indonesia of today (in terms of democracy)

Last edited:
OP has investment in Bahria town. It is listed now as a war booty

Don't go out of your bulletproof, I don't care
I understand that you're the leader etc

But atleast use the pressure, sacrifices your workers made to our advantage
When you're too stupid to do that and you make one blunder after another over a period of two years

Than We as supporters should stop supporting the man and look for an internal change within the party as he is simply not capable enough to lead the party nor the country

This or PMLn without Dar - would be my go to option now
Unfortunately both options seems unlikely

We don't want the army to gain power (like how they're doing rn under PDM) but we can only stop that when all parties come together and push back army

Last edited:
There is no war.

The public is protesting in pockets and their frustrations will be vented out in the ballot box.

Exactly why elections won’t happen this year. The headache is what of the second tranche of IMF. Plan is to have a hotch potch care taker setup for 2-3 years and hope the establishment recuperates their lost reputation.

I am guessing PMLN or PPP wanting their fair share in the caretaker setup. The establishment have setup IPP party just in case things go awry. Well things will a year or two, down the line and the PDM fanboys will cry wolf.

The circle will repeat itself 2-3 times, by this time Pakistan will gradually spiral into the dustbins of history with the boys enjoying a retired life in their mansion in Florida holding St Keith’s passport.

No it's time of big criminals hanged by public in a bloody revolution
Who decides who’s criminal and not? Every single party founder or leader of the three main political parties is either a current or past prisoner, including one who is a current fugitive fled abroad.

Back
Top Bottom