What's new

Wasim Akram features in (indian) ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’

High time Kapil got poor Nawaz Sharif on Comedy Nights to make him smile a little. This guy puts on a really serious face! :D

Interesting how we are providing money/jobs to these same Pakistanis that are out to kill us. In a sick way, we are essentially financing our own soldiers deaths.
Similarly in a sick way the mods allow this kind of blabbering on PAKISTAN DEFENSE FORUM

im here because turds like you and yyour countrymen talk shit about my country in this forum. Stop discussing India and you wont see me here. Until then you are stuck with me. Have a problem go talk to the mods.

That aint gonna happen, you on the other hand.. are just going to burn your eyes watching it being discussed. Might I recommend this in the process

68616902005.jpg

bhai log .. comedy ki baat pe to na lado. peace ;)

im here because turds like you and yyour countrymen talk shit about my country in this forum. Stop discussing India and you wont see me here. Until then you are stuck with me. Have a problem go talk to the mods.
:pop:

I really hate "palak" she's too annoying and unprofessional :mad:

No . I have never watched this program before but going to watch only this one because of great Wasim Akram

Thanks for clarifying. By the way, how did you come to that Wasim Akram went to some unknown show?

very popular. pakistanis like kinky jokes more than anything else.

He's quite popular these days. Not only Pakistani's, but everyone likes kinky jokes. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom