What's new

Wasim Jaffer and the Futile Pursuit of Being a 'Good Muslim' in India

Their parents don’t say so, and I don’t trust the Police anymore, 4 Muslims lynching a Hindu boy because he was collecting funds for a Temple, you want the video?

Any Hindu lynching by muslims is a secular lynching thus the ecosystem remains silent.

What they don't get is with each such lynching the validity of their victim card reduces significantly.

Any Hindu lynching by muslims is a secular lynching thus the ecosystem remains silent.

What they don't get is with each such lynching the validity of their victim card reduces significantly.
Lynching of anyone is wrong whether the Victim is a Hindu or a Muslim or anyone, whats even more wrong is selective reporting. Shows how useless Police has become in India that anyone can do anything, Police can’t solve crimes and can’t prevent them either, and mind you it happened in Delhi, the National Capital Territory of India.

Next could be us, I remember during delhi riots, a rioter named salman killed his best friend who was a Hindu, when asked why he did so, he responded “to save Islam from Kafirs”. Same happened in Kashmir, Muslims killed their best friends also who were Hindus with the same response that they wanted to save their religion during the 1990 genocide, Same happened yesterday.

Reading this letter sends shivers down my spine😰

You have no problem with the news anchors and new reporters who vilified Wasim Jaffer for doing his job. Since he is a Muslim, it was fair game to demonize him.

As for your pathetic attempts to communalize the Rinku Sharma murder case - the Delhi Police (who fall under your overlord Amit Shah) declared the crime to be a result of a business dispute. If you have a problem with how the police investigated the case, and still believe that this was communal murder, then blame Amit Shah and Narendra Modi. But the bigot that you are, you won't do that, simply because your dislike of Muslims trumps everything else.
tu wo sab chod. fatega ya sirf online hi funkaar marega?

Says the man who's whole country still cries about the Muslim rule over the south Asian region.
How many Muslims in South Asia? 20 crore in Pakistan +20 crore in India +14.5 crore in Bangladesh +3 in Afghanistan + some few crores? We are 110 Crore Hindus in India + 2.4 Crore in Nepal + 40 Lakh in Pakistan + 1.45 Crore Hindus in Bangladesh + 25 Lakh Hindus in Srilanka.

Last edited:
Their parents don’t say so, and I don’t trust the Police anymore, 4 Muslims lynching a Hindu boy because he was collecting funds for a Temple, you want the video?
dont try to reason with him. wo pichale 7 saal me itna jala hai jitna 7 janmo me koi nahi jala hoga. character hamesha wahi tha. abhi sirf ujagar hone laga hai.

dont try to reason with him. wo pichale 7 saal me itna jala hai jitna 7 janmo me koi nahi jala hoga. character hamesha wahi tha. abhi sirf ujagar hone laga hai.
Either He should condemn lynching of both Hindus snd Muslims or should keep his mouth shut, this one sided reporting by stupid left wing media is the biggest contributor to communal tensions in India.

Either He should condemn lynching of both Hindus snd Muslims or should keep his mouth shut, this one sided reporting by stupid left wing media is the biggest contributor to communal tensions in India.
forget individual lynching incidents. these folks would like the world to believe that Indian continent was never Hindu, a foreign religion never came in here, it did not carve out separate nations for itself where original became minorities before disappearing, all of that simply happened by the natural & divine order.

just imagine how much they are burning when this "simple truth" is not being accepted. every other thing are just small collaterals.

forget individual lynching incidents. these folks would like the world to believe that Indian continent was never Hindu, a foreign religion never came in here, it did not carve out separate nations for itself where original became minorities before disappearing, all of that simply happened by the natural & divine order.

just imagine how much they are burning when this "simple truth" is not being accepted. every other thing are just small collaterals.
The whole sub-continent was Hindu and then foreign inavders converted Indians on large scale and then divided us.

How many Muslims in South Asia? 20 crore in Pakistan +20 crore in India +14.5 crore in Bangladesh +3 in Afghanistan + some few crores? We are 110 Crore Hindus in India + 2.4 Crore in Nepal + 40 Lakh in Pakistan + 1.45 Crore Hindus in Bangladesh + 25 Lakh Hindus in Srilanka.
And still Afghanistan, Pakistan, & Bangladesh are Muslim Majority countries, while Srilanka is Buddhist.

So keep crying, while holding the numbers dear to your heart.

And rue the day the Pakistan that india is holding within her self decides enough is enough. You guys might shrink some more.

we (muslims) took Pakistan and Bangladesh from you, forced you to have lakhs of troops in Kashmir just to control it. how do you live with all this?

The whole sub-continent was Hindu and then foreign inavders converted Indians on large scale and then divided us.

if anyone of my forefathers centuries ago were hindu or whatever, i shit on them just as i shit on you.

And still Afghanistan, Pakistan, & Bangladesh are Muslim Majority countries, while Srilanka is Buddhist.

So keep crying, while holding the numbers dear to your heart.

And rue the day the Pakistan that india is holding within her self decides enough is enough. You guys might shrink some more.
Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs and Jains are pillars of Sanatan Dharma, so if you think that Buddhists, Sikhs and Jains are totally different religion then I can only laugh on you. There is no concept of religion in India, we are seekers not believers.

Back
Top Bottom