What's new

Wasim Jaffer and the Futile Pursuit of Being a 'Good Muslim' in India

Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs and Jains are pillars of Sanatan Dharma, so if you think that Buddhists, Sikhs and Jains are totally different religion then I can only laugh on you. There is no concept of religion in India, we are seekers not believers.
Whatever rocks ur boat little indian.

we (muslims) took Pakistan and Bangladesh from you, forced you to have lakhs of troops in Kashmir just to control it. how do you live with all this?
Thanks for the honesty. You are not our main concern, the snakes within our house are. They are just like you. Deep inside, they harbour the same feelings. You can enjoy your pure state. But just be honest like you are.
About Hinduism: Hinduism as a religion does not like to "take away" or use "force". Thats the way our religion is. But, there is a line to be drawn somewhere. That line is your honesty. If all of us are honest, truth wins automatically.
if anyone of my forefathers centuries ago were hindu or whatever, i shit on them just as i shit on you.
Nothing surprising about your hate. Only surprising thing is, how can a "religion" have so much hate for anything, more so for one's own ancestral self:cheers:

islam comes first. hindus dont get that. maybe thats why hindus got conquered.
islam comes first for muslims. Hindus perfectly get that. What is there to not get? Or do you want Hindus to get that "islam comes first for everyone"?
Hindus got conquered for the reason mentioned in my post you quoted. As a religion, we are not taught to use force or "taking away". Conquering requires "force". But, like I said, a line has to be drawn somewhere. Your honesty is that line. Dont cross your own line.

Nothing surprising about your hate. Only surprising thing is, how can a "religion" have so much hate for anything, more so for one's own ancestral self:cheers:
Because we are not pagans who worship their ancestors?

Hindus got conquered for the reason mentioned in my post you quoted. As a religion, we are not taught to use force or "taking away". Conquering requires "force". But, like I said, a line has to be drawn somewhere. Your honesty is that line. Dont cross your own line.
So many words just to say: „we were weak and are butthurt now.“ got it!

islam comes first for muslims. Hindus perfectly get that. What is there to not get? Or do you want Hindus to get that "islam comes first for everyone"?

speaking of force, it was hindus that attacked muslims first, in Sindh. that is the first time a muslim army entered this region.

Like chalk and cheese .

Pagan and Muslims can’t be friends . Same thing is taught to Jews same thing taught to Christians same thing taught to Muslims .

Stay far from pagans .

Their parents don’t say so, and I don’t trust the Police anymore, 4 Muslims lynching a Hindu boy because he was collecting funds for a Temple, you want the video?

I must say it is very difficult to live a life of Hindu in Modi's India. Even when the police is notoriously pro-Hindu and under the command of the feared Mota bhai, the avatar of Hanuman, they cannot properly investigate a crime and give it the communal angle that the depraved Hindu society is braying for.

Because we are not pagans who worship their ancestors?
For you "hating" may be same as "not worshipping". Dont assume that everyone thinks like you.

So many words just to say: „we were weak and are butthurt now.“ got it!
Rest assured, if I am exposed to violence, trained in applying force, taught to snatch things away etc etc etc since childhood, I will be "stronger" than what u called "weak". Hinduism, the religion, does not teach us applying force & snatching away. That is the only reason someone calls themselves "strong".

Wo sab rehne de, the "we" u r referring to are your own ancestors, right? Or current pagans? Or both?
speaking of force, it was hindus that attacked muslims first, in Sindh. that is the first time a muslim army entered this region.
From conquering & "taking away" (pakistan & bangladesh) & forcing, you are now switching to "we just retaliated"?
That is why I requested you so many times to be honest. Dont cross your own line.
I must say it is very difficult to live a life of Hindu in Modi's India. Even when the police is notoriously pro-Hindu and under the command of the feared Mota bhai, the avatar of Hanuman, they cannot properly investigate a crime and give it the communal angle that the depraved Hindu society is braying for.
tu apni baat kar. fatega ya kaatega ki nahi?

Last edited:
From conquering & "taking away" (pakistan & bangladesh) & forcing, you are not switching to "we just retaliated"?
That is why I requested you so many times to be honest. Dont cross your own line.

hmmm? i was just saying. muslims were busy trading with hindus. then a hindu king attacked a muslim merchant ship, kidnapped them, refused to release them no matter what. no a muslim army came to rescue them, killed the king in Sindh that held them hostage, and saved the sailors. that started the journey of muslims conquering all of india.

Lol, then call the killing of Ankit Sharma also a personal issue, or the killing Dilbar Negi a private affair between him and his “friend”.

Looking at the comments here

Obviously we Pakistani and Indians hate each other, that's the whole point of partition and breaking India

But the underlying hatred and reason for Partition and why Jinnah pushed for it becomes apparent

India is just poison
It just a hatefilled poisonous society

It was RETARDED keeping India one state for multiple different people's

This is no way to live

Partition of India is the only way,, SEPARATE the people for peace

Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs and Jains are pillars of Sanatan Dharma, so if you think that Buddhists, Sikhs and Jains are totally different religion then I can only laugh on you.

Then why did Ambedkar, the Dalit co-writer of the Indian Constitution, convert to Buddhism in 1956 along with 365,000 of his Dalit followers ?

Why did the mother and brother of Dalit student Rohith Vemula convert to Buddhism in 2016 sometime after Rohith committed suicide in Hyderbad University campus because of harassment by the upper caste university officials ?

Back
Top Bottom