What's new

Watch "Gen. (Rtd) Kishan Pal accept that India lost Kargil War" on YouTube

:lol::lol::lol:Good for your health . :enjoy: we lost 65 war on political grounds not militarily wise and in 71 we were in isolation state from the world due to bad governance from yahya Khan and you are backed by then superpower Soviet Union and those arguments are just personal opinions nothing more have a good night kid:p:

Ok Grandpa.... what even makes you Happy. Keep enjoying:enjoy:

Ok Grandpa.... what even makes you Happy. Keep enjoying:enjoy:
You're answerless kid we captured more area in 65 almost reaching new delhi as compare to IA. But simla agreement render this all do read a history of pak India wars kid except 47 we lost all wars but on the political grounds not military wise go to sleep kid this place is not for yours go play your toys kid:lol::rofl::enjoy:

do you have any idea how fast , posts locations changed in siachen front ?
in there , it all depends on weather !
wish you been sent ; there with a chadi ?lolzx

No I don't. But I know one thing clearly. Since a hand full of Indian army soldiers are occupying ridges on higher altitude, Pakistan is unable to take back Siachen (a territory you claim in full for last 3 decades) even after that fact it is easy for you to provide backup and reinforcements better through your terrain than us. LOL :p:

What wet dreamer you are:lol:give us the links kid ,in 65 yes we started a war but their was no win or loss for both parties, in 71 you invaded us not we, in 1999 you were capturing our peaks so we retaliate no win or loss for both parties and in 47 we capture a part of Kashmir and you do nothing about it thats your wins kid:lol::rofl::enjoy:

To put things short. No one is gonna ask how you lost, people will simply ask did you lost ????

And the agreements/treaties, instrument of surrender, unilateral withdrawal after each respective wars are the living testimony of who lost what ???? LOL :haha::haha::haha:

No I don't. But I know one thing clearly. Since a hand full of Indian army soldiers are occupying ridges on higher altitude, Pakistan is unable to take back Siachen (a territory you claim in full for last 3 decades) even after that fact it is easy for you to provide backup and reinforcements better through your terrain than us. LOL :p:

To put things short. No one is gonna ask how you lost, people will simply ask did you lost ????

And the agreements/treaties, instrument of surrender, unilateral withdrawal after each respective wars are the living testimony of who lost what ???? LOL :haha::haha::haha:
Try getting back your land from the chinkies before laughing. Plus, there are more IA troops on Siachen than their counterparts and there is no crossfire there since that ceasefire.

Only one time in 71 and you were succeeding because you were back by then superpower Soviet Union and we were alone at that time whole world against us because of bad governance by yahya khan, b/w why are you twisting words and what happened in 47 why your vedic/mahan army didn't recapture our part of kashimro_O,go kid play your toys this place is not for yours:sarcastic: and read the history of pak India wars :mad:you're answer less kid you're doing nothing but just facesaving:lol:

Kargil showed how scared were the coward occupier terrorists most of whom received bullets in their backs.

Fortunately for India, Pakistan had NS who bowed for $$.

Try getting back your land from the chinkies before laughing. Plus, there are more IA troops on Siachen than their counterparts and there is no crossfire there since that ceasefire.

Well we are holding more arable land that the Chinese are crying and claiming for decades now than the barren winter dry land that they had grabbed from us, if they are happy we are more than happy with the status-quo. :)

Regarding Siachen, did you ever thought why their is no ceasefire violations since the last one ??? It's simply because Pakistan army had gloriously lost against Indian army multiple times in Siachen front, why ??? Simply because we occupy dominating heights, nothing else. If you are not aware the following article will be a true eye opener for you I guess. :p:

https://tribune.com.pk/story/368394/the-fight-for-siachen/

Kargil showed how scared were the coward occupier terrorists most of whom received bullets in their backs.

Fortunately for India, Pakistan had NS who bowed for $$.

LOL, scared are those who withdrew unilaterally, not the one who mount an assault. If you were so confident and in a dominating position, why did Pakistan army withdrew unilaterally in the first place ???? LOL :p:

No one won or lost, but Pakistan was definitely very successful and inflicted much more damage to the enemy. If the NLI had more support, especially from NS's government of that time - we would've seen permanent success.
1500 paramilitary soldiers fought and defeated indian army.
they had to beg Clinton through letters against I'll equipped NLI.

LOL, scared are those who withdrew unilaterally, not the one who mount an assault. If you were so confident and in a dominating position, why did Pakistan army withdrew unilaterally in the first place ???? LOL :p:

Army didn't withdrew. It was corrupt politicians such as N.S who sold the win for few $$ from US. He sacked the Army chief and forced all Pakistani airports to deny landing to cheif's plane which was already running low on fuel.

But rest is history, we all know what happened to NS after he forced army to withdraw the troops. Like we say, Pakistan won militarily but lost diplomatically.

Pakistani lmgs were cutting through Indian soldiers like butter as their blood and guts were rolling down the mountain side. Even the Indian commanders at base camp could see the blood stained mountain sides. Poor injured Indians with broken legs covered in the guts of their comrades and their own feces were begging for mercy. And so it was given to them by executing them swiftly. Even after running out of ammunition the mujahideen were rolling boulders down on the hordes of Indian soldiers.

Army didn't withdrew. It was corrupt politicians such as N.S who sold the win for few $$ from US. He sacked the Army chief and forced all Pakistani airports to deny landing to cheif's plane which was already running low on fuel.

But rest is history, we all know what happened to NS after he forced army to withdraw the troops. Like we say, Pakistan won militarily but lost diplomatically.

I think you should first decide if it was army or Muj fighters or both. Either way, you came, you fought, you died. Wasted time and effort for nothing. Further messed up any peaceful resolution of Kashmir and brought up more suffering to Kashmiri.

Politicians saved the a$$ of the military by coming to deal. If things escalated into a full-fledged war. There will be more losses to you. I guess the politicians knew that better than the army. Did you know you had absolutely no diplomatic support for your actions? And even the EU and G8 had issued strong statements condemning the violation of LOC.

I think you should first decide if it was army or Muj fighters or both. Either way, you came, you fought, you died. Wasted time and effort for nothing. Further messed up any peaceful resolution of Kashmir and brought up more suffering to Kashmiri.

Politicians saved the a$$ of the military by coming to deal. If things escalated into a full-fledged war. There will be more losses to you. I guess the politicians knew that better than the army. Did you know you had absolutely no diplomatic support for your actions? And even the EU and G8 had issued strong statements condemning the violation of LOC.

You're a dumbass. To this day US Armed Forces have hard on for the operation Pakistani irrelugars carried out and study it in depth at West Point. Indian Army literally got their pants pulled down and screwed.

The snow covered mountain peaks were running with rivers of blood as your boys were getting chopped in half by machine gun fire.

You're a dumbass. To this day US Armed Forces have hard on for the operation Pakistani irrelugars carried out and study it in depth at West Point. Indian Army literally got their pants pulled down and screwed.

The snow covered mountain peaks were running with rivers of blood as your boys were getting chopped in half by machine gun fire.
Snow covered mountains are filled with Muj scumbags who were hit by avalanches. Never anticipated IAF bombing the mountains I suppose.

Stop claiming things out of the blue, did US Army had any recordable findings? Or you are just claiming since you are dumb to the facts and cannot handle humiliation?

Snow covered mountains are filled with Muj scumbags who were hit by avalanches. Never anticipated IAF bombing the mountains I suppose.

Stop claiming things out of the blue, did US Army had any recordable findings? Or you are just claiming since you are dumb to the facts and cannot handle humiliation?

Your own generals are humiliated by kargil operation to this day. If mujahideen were armed with Anza's, you guys would have truly been shit out of luck. You were scrambling to the Israelis for help. Kargil was one of the most audacious military operations to ever be carried out.

Your poor wounded jawans were abandoned screaming for help as lmg fire was carving them up and boulders were being thrown on them. Even Indian arty strikes were ineffective. The mujahideen were at a better position and they completely dominated the situation.

Back
Top Bottom