What's new

We are thankful to Jinnah for giving us an independent Pakistan

While its true that two different states were ideal , yet it was also possible to have friendlier ties had it not for Kashmir , perhaps the friendship could have been some what like what we now enjoy with China

But what can you do when your neighbour steals your land

Kashmir nahi hota to Junagadh hota, Hyderabad hota, paani hota, bahut kuch hota. Pakistan was meant to an enemy state of India.

Last edited:
Don't give a crap about him
058____Kick_in_the_Head_by_AkaneCeles.jpg

So Modi is the new founder of India.:lol:

no no .. no buddy .. you messed it up now we are playing with China , you take your ball and bounce it on wall play by yourself

You are right they couldn't have because we won't have let them. We would have given them a shaft right away.

This side of the sand live a people who know how to fight for honor and self rule, unlike the 3rd grade Indian Muslim citizen who gives up his rights rather than fighting for it.

Laiquat Ali Khan had to give 14% reservation to attract Muhajirs from India because of the huge economic cost of migrating in Pakistan. The remaining Hindu majority provinces left in India were 80-90% Hindu majority, so either they had to assimilate with the Hindus or leave for Pakistan. what fighting are you talking about.

It turns out that Indians are more in awe of Mr Jinnah. At least on PDF he seems to be a hero to them. Not Gandhi :undecided:

Sure, if pathetic cheap shots can be called hero worship. But then its a class of Indians that I'd rather not count as representative of India.

You are right they couldn't have because we won't have let them. We would have given them a shaft right away.

This side of the sand live a people who know how to fight for honor and self rule, unlike the 3rd grade Indian Muslim citizen who gives up his rights rather than fighting for it.

Indeed. And you have a fragmented society fighting for honor and self rule comprising the TTP, BLA and tons of others. Hence our gratitude to Mr Jinnah for taking your side of the sand away from us. Thank you for making out our case

Thank you jinnah sahab for creating Hindu Majority India! That's one reason why Altaf Hussein called it the biggest blunder in the history of Sub Continent :)

Sure, if pathetic cheap shots can be called hero worship. But then its a class of Indians that I'd rather not count as representative of India.

Read my post #61. It maybe a cumulative reply to this post as well

Indeed. And you have a fragmented society fighting for honor and self rule comprising the TTP, BLA and tons of others. Hence our gratitude to Mr Jinnah for taking your side of the sand away from us. Thank you for making out our case

You have 10 times the number of sepratist ,movements we have. FYI

Majority of Indians don't cry for partition, the emotions only hangs with grandfather generation of people.

God!.....................its over 60 years............................:rolleyes:

Anyway its unfortunate he died so early.

Although a thought of unpartitioned India with him as the prime minister makes me wonder.

Back
Top Bottom