What's new

We do not value life in India: Dinesh Trivedi

DMK's job in parliament is to represent the concerns of the people who voted it to power and they did just that..actually not only DMK but every single party in TN was united on this.

That is exactly what my point is....Regional politics is messing up with foreign policy...I am not blaming DMK here...They got votes on a mandate and thy have to follow it...Same is true with Mamta...This is the curse of coalition politics...

Know Chinese troll started the topic thinking Indians would attack the message:). Instead they agree. two different mindsets ( one who has no problem looking introspectively and the other where " image" projected means all)

great article and thank you for bringing it to light. The Minister who resigned is 100% right.

I even thanked the OP for it. You all should join in ! :D

Indian Users often accuse the OP of being a troll if the thread is not India-Positive.

We give a damn about DMK, the party lost its credibility with the Tamil People by the time he enacted a drama of fasting to stop the war in SL, if the center says they will give his party men the ministry of the departments that yeild hefty money, the a hole Karunanidi will not talk a word about Tamils interest, or for the life of Tamils in SL.
The people of Tamil Nadu are the reason that the Center has taken a decession to go against SL, had INDIA abstained or voted in favour of SL, you'll see a bloody civil dis obediance movement in TN.

We do not harbor any one who is a enemy of the nation, but do not make a enemy out of us.

Sorry but Tamils of Sri-Lanka are not above non-tamils of India...Indian govt. should do maximum to help them but not at the cost of India...I am sure you can easily guess that how much China is going to make out of it...I am glad that MMS and his diplomats managed to ease down the tone in the resolution...This will be the only thing that we can put forward to contain ever growing status of China in Sri Lanka...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom