What's new

We do not want to be enemies with Turkey

Well, all you said just right. these Turks want an excuse to keep the country unstable for more influence I believe they prepare something against my country but all there effort will fail we have prepared for them.

What do you mean you are prepared for us bro? are you insane? Turkey sees Iraq as a brother nation..what are you talking about?

This Malik Alashter character is funny. Maybe the news that Iraq is going to receive some f-16s has gone to his head. Listen my friend, we have nothing against the people of Iraq, only your head of state. If your country didn't host the terrorist scum called the PKK we would probably be pretty close allies.

I don't know why you have this hatred for my country and I don't really care.

Prepare all you want, if there is ever a conflict between the two countries (unlikely) our armed forces won't find it hard to reach Baghdad in a few days. I'm not saying this because I'm Turkish, it is only the cold hard truth.

these Turks want an excuse to keep the country unstable for more influence I believe they prepare something against my country but all there effort will fail we have prepared for them.

Are you out of mind? Are you really prepared for us? I guess you were prepared for the USA to defend your country. Do you really think you have that courage? You even did not fight to US-British to defend your country. When they invaded your country, you met them with roses.

Our country does not have any hidden agenda against Iraq. What we want a secure, united Iraq and we want you to not allow terrorist PKK to use your territory to attack us.

What do you mean you are prepared for us bro? are you insane? Turkey sees Iraq as a brother nation..what are you talking about?
Calling me bro nice is of you. But the deal is your government looks eager to help terrorists like Alhashimi and they declare that they wont deliver him back to Iraq. Now that's a sign of hostility by Turkish government towards us right?.

This Malik Alashter character is funny. Maybe the news that Iraq is going to receive some f-16s has gone to his head. Listen my friend, we have nothing against the people of Iraq, only your head of state. If your country didn't host the terrorist scum called the PKK we would probably be pretty close allies.

I don't know why you have this hatred for my country and I don't really care.

Prepare all you want, if there is ever a conflict between the two countries (unlikely) our armed forces won't find it hard to reach Baghdad in a few days. I'm not saying this because I'm Turkish, it is only the cold hard truth.
What terrorists that we host are you in your mind those who support and host terrorists are the Kurdish government in north Iraq and they have been welcomed by erdogan a week or two ago right are guys so stupid or you don't know what are talking about.

Right now pkk is trying to "lie low" small-time operations are being undertaken by military and PKK is trying not to provoke. As long as they don't try something like another outpost attack army won't start a massive operation like it did in the past simply because government won't let it. Anyway it's damn politics and there isn't anything we can do about it...

I'm somewhat worried about the new constitution. I don't trust any of these politicians and i don't quite believe they can reach any kind of consensus. And if there is one thing i know, that pkk will strike during the talks about the new constitution and they will try to get themselves recognized a bit more.

And i don't bother responding to iraqi pussies, a government cannot keep it's own territory isn't a government at all... We bomb wherever the fvck we want. End of the story. :smokin:

I don't give a phuck about what comes from Syria either. If they give us a reason to bomb them, rest of the details are irrelevant :)

Calling me bro nice is of you. But the deal is your government looks eager to help terrorists like Alhashimi and they declare that they wont deliver him back to Iraq. Now that's a sign of hostility by Turkish government towards us right?.

You argue that Iraq army isnt capable to handle pkk on your soil, we say let us do it but you protest against that aswell..That is what i call hostility.

What terrorists that we host are you in your mind those who support and host terrorists are the Kurdish government in north Iraq and they have been welcomed by erdogan a week or two ago right are guys so stupid or you don't know what are talking about.

Really, he is totally right on this part..

Right now pkk is trying to "lie low" small-time operations are being undertaken by military and PKK is trying not to provoke. As long as they don't try something like another outpost attack army won't start a massive operation like it did in the past simply because government won't let it. Anyway it's damn politics and there isn't anything we can do about it...

I'm somewhat worried about the new constitution. I don't trust any of these politicians and i don't quite believe they can reach any kind of consensus. And if there is one thing i know, that pkk will strike during the talks about the new constitution and they will try to get themselves recognized a bit more.

And i don't bother responding to iraqi pussies, a government cannot keep it's own territory isn't a government at all... We bomb wherever the fvck we want. End of the story. :smokin:
Iraqi pussies you idiot, It's the coward Saddam who make you dare to talk to us like that otherwise you even weren't match for us just count it well a country fought one day 33 country by itself even the whole nation didn't agree to go that war neither had the opportunity to prepare for it!!! yes we lost it for sure but as I said it's Saddam who make you dare to stand against us look kiddo go play with Greek since you both are in same size.

I don't give a phuck about what comes from Syria either. If they give us a reason to bomb them, rest of the details are irrelevant :)

Yes exactly, that is it bro, the other members are naive to say the least.

Actuallay you speak the truth. Iraqi gov. is not behind of PKK. In fact, N.Iraq and its gov. behind of Pkk we all miss this fact. They have enough troops, armed forces to wipe pkk out from N.Iraq but they won't. Talabani said hundred times " We will not fight with pkk". Don't you guys remember "Cat" issue ? "we do not accept to hand over a Kurdish cat to Turkey" do you remember?

I am pretty sure, if iraqi gov. start an operation against pkk, gov. of N.Iraq will start to cry "Maliki murdering us !!! Arabs are slaughtering Kurds blaahh blaahhh !!!".

And on the other hand, Talabani is borther of Tayyip. Tayyip calls him "Abi/ big brother". I think Tayyip and Talabani play together.

Actuallay you speak the truth. Iraqi gov. is not behind of PKK. In fact, N.Iraq and its gov. behind of Pkk we all miss this fact. They have enough troops, armed forces to wipe pkk out from N.Iraq but they won't. Talabani said hundred times " We will not fight against pkk". Don't you guys remember "Cat" issue ? "we do not accept to hand over a Kurdish cat to Turkey" do you remember?

I am pretty sure, if iraqi gov. start an operation against pkk, gov. of N.Iraq will start to cry "Maliki murdering us !!! Arabs are slaughtering Kurds blaahh blaahhh !!!".

And on the other hand, Talabani is borther of Tayyip. Tayyip calls him "Abi/ big brother". I think Tayyip and Talabani play together.

remember usa troops were in iraq when they said somethign about cat...

"Talabani is borther of Tayyip. Tayyip calls him "Abi/ big brother". I think Tayyip and Talabani play together."

LoL

Back
Top Bottom