What's new

“We lost Kargil” Lieutenant-General Kishan Pal

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl:
lol the best thing that happened with india is formation of pakistan....i cant tell you how much it helped us to get rid of people like you...
i thank jinnah for that :)

then why are you so much obsessed with Pakistan ?! be it your forums , your tv channels or internet indians like yourself ?

then why are you so much obsessed with Pakistan ?! be it your forums , your tv channels or internet indians like yourself ?

we are not obsessed with you guys :)
if we were obsessed then we would have had small gdp like you and we would have been in mess like you are today :)
we are being realistic :)
we have had 3 wars with you and we have learned our lessons :)
now dont say that india started wars...i have video for that too :)

we indians are running this forum. without indians these forum will never have the popularity which it enjoys now.

Even Gen. Musharraf confirms Pakistan won a strategic victory at Kargil and the Kashmiri mujahideen conducted a "bohot zabardast" operation against Indian troops and inflicted (relatively) many losses and tied them down. According to Gen. Musharraf who actually led Kargil operation and was on the ground confirmed Indian casualities were 1,800 soldiers, and if I recall correctly Pakistan lost 400 (fact check).

Kargil operation also forced Hindustan to negotiate what they always said was not negotiable and that is IoK.

we are not obsessed with you guys :)
if we were obsessed then we would have had small gdp like you and we would have been in mess like you are today :)
we are being realistic :)
we have had 3 wars with you and we have learned our lessons :)
now dont say that india started wars...i have video for that too :)

when you use so many smilys in your post its a sure sign of trauma , anyway we took out the trash in 1947 and we are gald that we did that

Even Gen. Musharraf confirms Pakistan won a strategic victory at Kargil at the Kashmiri mujahideen conducted a "bohot zabardast" operation against Indian troops and inflicted (relatively) many losses and tied them down. According to Gen. Musharraf who actually led Kargil operation and was on the ground confirmed Indian casualities were 1,800 soldiers, and if I recall correctly Pakistan lost 400 (fact check).

Kargil operation also forced Hindustan to negotiate what they always said was not negotiable and that is IoK.
negotiate IoK? Does any one other than musharaff or any pak source say we lost the war?

when you use so many smilys in your post its a sure sign of trauma , anyway we took out the trash in 1947 and we are gald that we did that

lol you took out the trash??
do you even know what taking out trash means??
or are you calling yourself trash?? :rofl:

PS:i use so many emots because i now know that there is no respect for people like najim sethi and asghar khan :)
its better if enemy lives in denial and shows no respect to realistic people in their country...

but this thread shows the different story abt obsession . ur fellow countryman posted the same article & video which has been debated several times here before.

Even Gen. Musharraf confirms Pakistan won a strategic victory at Kargil and the Kashmiri mujahideen conducted a "bohot zabardast" operation against Indian troops and inflicted (relatively) many losses and tied them down. According to Gen. Musharraf who actually led Kargil operation and was on the ground confirmed Indian casualities were 1,800 soldiers, and if I recall correctly Pakistan lost 400 (fact check).

kashmiri mujahidins??????????
lol...they were pakistani army soldiers...

if you still think they were militants then why your army is accepting their bodies in your national flag???????

Last edited by a moderator:
lol you took out the trash??
do you even know what taking out trash means??
or are you calling yourself trash?? :rofl:

PS:i use so many emots because i now know that there is no respect for people like najim sethi and asghar khan :)
its better if enemy lives in denial and shows no respect to realistic people in their country...

I’m from Lahore and in 1947 we piled up all the trash in the streets and just disposed it all off and made a pledge that never again will we allow our city to be corrupted and polluted by trash again ... now go get more traumatized

Im from Lahore and in 1947 we piled up all the trash in the streets and just disposed it all off and made a pledge that never again will we allow our city to be corrupted and polluted by trash again ... now go get more traumatized
What trash are you talkn about?

I’m from Lahore and in 1947 we piled up all the trash in the streets and just disposed it all off and made a pledge that never again will we allow our city to be corrupted and polluted by trash again ... now go get more traumatized

ho! think that's why those people attacked karachi not lahore. good u saved your city.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

ho! think that's why those people attacked karachi not lahore. good u saved your city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom