What's new

"We Need To Be Careful!" - Is India Going To Be The Next China?

No India is not going to be the next China but it will become a middle income in the late 2030s with an economy TWENTY TIMES that of Pakistan.

That is what matters and Pakistan may be forced to give up its claim to IOC Kashmir in return for economic benefits by trading with India.

We will never give up IOK and we will not become a slave country of India like BD.

We do not sell our imaan to make few bucks by trading with the Hindu fascists.

All I see in the video is 3 incompetent and entitled nincompoops discussing weird trade policies (Which defies all WTO protocol) and assuming that if Apple or Tesla doesn't come to India, India will stop growing. Make no mistake, it may get delayed by few years, but India will keep growing slowly and steadily, whether its right, left or centrict politicians at the helm. It is the podcasters and his guest that needs reality check.

He honestly doesn't understand that it wasn't China suddenly exporting things to most of the World one day..they basically had to be allowed in.

How many countries today are importing North Korean goods or setting up shop there? it was the same thing.

Can you go troll/ruin some other thread?

@waz can you kick him off.
ok Back to the topic. What do you think of India beating the US?

Screenshot_20230214_204716.jpg

b) On India the US gambles that India would show an increasingly free market behavior and that is true. Every year we open up more of the economy.

I doubt it. It's more just to stop handing money and most manufacturing to China. Everything else is secondary.

I doubt it. It's more just to stop handing money and most manufacturing to China. Everything else is secondary.

Nope. it is to have a very real chance of getting the next billion customers. US companies cannot survive with US customers alone.

I disagree, saying India a peaceful power not having an intention to occupy or be belligerent against others is factually wrong. India has been even more belligerent in its neighbourhood as much as(or maybe even more than) China has been in her own neighbourhood.
Firstly, India intervened militarily in Kashmir and has today incorporated it completely into its union terrirtories and you dont have about 900,000 soldiers there for no reason. Lol while still claiming the other part occupied by Pakistan. In short both you guys are occupying those terrirtories. Best thing both of guys can do is to recognise the current status quo as de facto your country teriritory or both of you make them vote themsleves if they want to be independent on their own or join either side. However i know that wont happen anyway, im not judging just making an observation.
Additionally India intervened militarily and supported Bengalis uprising against East Pakistans government to carve out Bengldesh from Pakistan(India's arch enemy.) Im not saying it was wrong per se, im just making an observation.
Secondly you guys outright invaded and annexed Sikkim into your country. Lol Again im just making an observation not judging you guys, afterall its geo politics, if you can do so with little to no consequences then its a plus and net gain for your country.
Thirdly, you guys basically control Bhutan as a quasi colony to this day, in fact you basically almost run their foriegn and military affairs. Lol There's a reason they can't sign a boder treaty with China without India's government consent or approval. Lol In short you occupy them already, just not officially militarily. Lol

Fourthly, its widely known that India has been involved in Sri Lanka for a long time, and even sponsored the bloody separatist Tamil tigers group for a long time against the sri Lanka government and use it as a leverage against sri Lanka. And even today India is still involved in influencing Sri Lankas politics to its favour and RAW is active there. Its same thing with the Maldives etc. Again i'm no judging just making an observation..

In short, your point that India doesnt have it in its habit to get involved in occupying others and being belligerent in other countries giving its colonial past is factually wrong. Since that's not the case, the only reason India is not doing so away from its neighbourhood as well is simply because you dont have the means to do yet unlike the US.

India is a peace loving country full of chocolatey goodness

No India is not going to be the next China but it will become a middle income in the late 2030s with an economy TWENTY TIMES that of Pakistan.

That is what matters and Pakistan may be forced to give up its claim to IOC Kashmir in return for economic benefits by trading with India.

Why do you always bring up Pakistan everywhere now? What’s this got to do with Kashmir? You may want to give up sovereignty under Hasina with India that’s your issue but don’t discuss things you have little knowledge of.
Kashmir is a massive strategic issue and can’t be whittled away with more trade in masala packets.
Your posts are fast be becoming annoying and the next time it will not be nice.

I literally was astonished at your posts when the Sanghis accused you of genocide and you got angry. I thought these guys are your allies?

Last edited:
I disagree, saying India a peaceful power not having an intention to occupy or be belligerent against others is factually wrong. India has been even more belligerent in its neighbourhood as much as(or maybe even more than) China has been in her own neighbourhood.
Firstly, India intervened militarily in Kashmir and has today incorporated it completely into its union terrirtories and you dont have about 900,000 soldiers there for no reason. Lol while still claiming the other part occupied by Pakistan. In short both you guys are occupying those terrirtories. Best thing both of guys can do is to recognise the current status quo as de facto your country teriritory or both of you make them vote themsleves if they want to be independent on their own or join either side. However i know that wont happen anyway, im not judging just making an observation.
Additionally India intervened militarily and supported Bengalis uprising against East Pakistans government to carve out Bengldesh from Pakistan(India's arch enemy.) Im not saying it was wrong per se, im just making an observation.
Secondly you guys outright invaded and annexed Sikkim into your country. Lol Again im just making an observation not judging you guys, afterall its geo politics, if you can do so with little to no consequences then its a plus and net gain for your country.
Thirdly, you guys basically control Bhutan as a quasi colony to this day, in fact you basically almost run their foriegn and military affairs. Lol There's a reason they can't sign a boder treaty with China without India's government consent or approval. Lol In short you occupy them already, just not officially militarily. Lol

Fourthly, its widely known that India has been involved in Sri Lanka for a long time, and even sponsored the bloody separatist Tamil tigers group for a long time against the sri Lanka government and use it as a leverage against sri Lanka. And even today India is still involved in influencing Sri Lankas politics to its favour and RAW is active there. Its same thing with the Maldives etc. Again i'm no judging just making an observation..

In short, your point that India doesnt have it in its habit to get involved in occupying others and being belligerent in other countries giving its colonial past is factually wrong. Since that's not the case, the only reason India is not doing so away from its neighbourhood as well is simply because you dont have the means to do yet unlike the US.
Each one of the incidents you counted, except Srilankan fiasco can be explained as India doing what is necessary to secure it's interests. The Srilankan involvement was plain and stupid thing, which came back to bite us.

The point I was trying to make is that, India will mostly stay neutral, and will not actively try and destabilize things for others (the word mostly cause, it's dumb not to act if one's own interests are being threatened). To put it in a very micro way, mind our own business. Peaceful and non belligerent, these are very subjective terms. Change with circumstances and times one lives in, however I myself will not like the classic 'show the other cheek' one comes to associate with India or even in general sense usually(people tend to think in absolute black and white terms, while things are always in shades of grey).

In the end again I agree again on one point of yours, India doesn't have the capability for now similar to US. Hence the stress on our diplomatic efforts, and the importance being attached to diplomats.

Last edited:
Why do you always bring up Pakistan everywhere now? What’s this got to do with Kashmir? You may want to give up sovereignty under Hasina with India that’s your issue but don’t discuss things you have little knowledge of.
Kashmir is a massive strategic issue and can’t be whittled away with more trade in masala packets.
Your posts are fast be becoming annoying and the next time it will not be nice.

I literally was astonished at your posts when the Sanghis accused you of genocide and you got angry. I thought these guys are your allies?

Are you threatening me here?

btw, When did I ever say that India was an ally?
There is a difference between having common interests and being an ally.

Seems like you are doing exactly the same thing you are accusing me of.

Are you threatening me here?

btw, When did I ever say that India was an ally?
There is a difference between having common interests and being an ally.

Seems like you are doing exactly the same thing you are accusing me of.

I don't make threats I pretty much carry out what I say.
Your posts have taken on a very anti-Pakistan theme in recent times. Personally I don't care, however when you ruin discussions which have nothing to do with Pakistan and bring irrelevant stuff it ,then I have to act. You're doing this into order to demean the country, and you didn't even leave out Kashmir, a cause which many Muslims find close their their hearts.
As for India being your ally with their sanghi leaders you've talked about this alliance lots of times in the Bengali section. But like I said I don't care you can love them all you want.
I'm just telling you don't insult Pakistan and it's people on here. The nation is going through a tough time but don't insinuate that for them to be prosper the right course is to be India's pet.

I think he’s just a tad bit upset at you for spitting facts.

You wouldn't know what a fact is when if it hit you in the face judging from your posts.

One is demographic dividend.
56d08e6a2e526555008b9e1d

Keep dreaming.
Ok, that is true too. Creating a new market to hedge against China closing its doors to the world.
I don't know if paid shills like you are that good at their jobs or just mentally ill, but in what reality is "China closing its doors to the world"?

Last edited:
I don't know if paid shills like you are that good at their jobs or just mentally ill, but in what reality is "China closing its doors to the world"?

ok, if you think I'm a shill for thinking China will someday reach a level of independence where they can announce "We have reached 100% self-sufficiency so we don't really need your products anymore" then go right ahead.

I guess you think China is complete sh*t and doesn't have the brains to pull this off. Go ahead and call me a shill.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom