What's new

Website not working

Happens to me too. I am a FF user. But usually I just need to refresh the website and everything works.

upload_2017-5-25_4-37-22.png

@WebMaster

Something is wrong with this site........I'm having problems with my mobile and laptop.
Everything is functional but suddenly the site looks to be much less user friendly.

@WebMaster @Horus
OMG!
The site looks absolutely messed up on my mobile screen. Cant read anything and cant even post using my mobile.
98% of the time i access this site through my iphone and this is how my mobile screen looks. BTW right now i'm posting this using my laptop (firefox).

View attachment 399010
Same here @WebMaster I didn't check PC but mobile version not working properly.

Same here @WebMaster I didn't check PC but mobile version not working properly.
Finally we stand united in the problems we face on the forum...which is kinda ironical. :lol:
Kidding. Lolz

I hope the administrator can resolve this issue at the earliest. :)

Finally we stand united in the problems we face on the forum...which is kinda ironical. :lol:
Kidding. Lolz

We could stand together " United " in future as well if WE resolve our " Issues " and that need talk same like here:p:
@WebMaster thanks Fixed.

Kidding. Lolz

For Indians and Pakistanis to argue a platform is required ;-)

I am not getting any videos shared as a media link (particularly the ones that are from facebook) being displayed on page. I mean, it is just empty space, nothing showing in the post that originally contains such a video.

For example:
This is a post made in stupid and funny section, on my system, it shows as if there is no content in this post.
111.jpg

However originally it do have two facebook videos shared as media links.

This can be seen here, when I reply to this post it shows the facebook video shared in the post.
22222.jpg

I am not getting any videos shared as a media link (particularly the ones that are from facebook) being displayed on page. I mean, it is just empty space, nothing showing in the post that originally contains such a video.

For example:
This is a post made in stupid and funny section, on my system, it shows as if there is no content in this post.
View attachment 402131

However originally it do have two facebook videos shared as media links.

This can be seen here, when I reply to this post it shows the facebook video shared in the post.
View attachment 402132

What happens when you use a different browser? Also can you share the link?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom