What's new

Website not working

@The Eagle @WebMaster @Horus
Need some help please, today when i logged in my alerts button was showing 37 alerts. I clicked on it and clicked "Show All" as usual but the page that opens have only some of the recent alerts (not all 37 or 30 as previously)
Have we changed the format and is there anyway i can view all those alerts?

@WebMaster Right now there seems to be a problem playing video in posts on PDF.
I click on the play button, but nothing happens.
Only tried it on my iPad Air 2/iOS 11.1.2
Have powercycled the iPad without success.

@WebMaster @Horus

@Pakistani Fighter has the following issues:

"Sir I am not able to like, do comment or create post. An error is coming up on the area where ads are there. My Email is correct. Plz have a Look

Attempts to send emails to *** have failed. Please update your email.
Update your contact details"

Can either of you help resolve them please? Apparently he can't create threads either.

@WebMaster @Horus

@Pakistani Fighter has the following issues:

"Sir I am not able to like, do comment or create post. An error is coming up on the area where ads are there. My Email is correct. Plz have a Look

Attempts to send emails to *** have failed. Please update your email.
Update your contact details"

Can either of you help resolve them please? Apparently he can't create threads either.
Thanks

Hi @WebMaster,

I have problems viewing content from twitter on my Safari browser. It says "loading twitter" in an eternity. (Have cleared history and cache. Any idea regarding this problem?

Is anybody else having the same problem?

Hi @WebMaster,

I have problems viewing content from twitter on my Safari browser. It says "loading twitter" in an eternity. (Have cleared history and cache. Any idea regarding this problem?

Is anybody else having the same problem?
Provide link.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom