What's new

What defines a Pakistani muslim?

The correct question which needs to be asked what defines an an Indian Muslims as an Indian.

The parameter is so clear. An Indian Muslims is Indian only when he/she is ready to Hindu norms. An Indian Muslim considered very Good and true Indian when he/she helps in preparation for dohsera and other Hindu festivals.

When he/she arranges puja on different Hindu festivals. When he/she sing vande mataram.

And when he/she starts considering cow slaughter on eid as forbidden and a sin.

There are many other criteria for defining an Indian Muslim according to majority Hindu view point.

Now come to Pakistan NO Hindu, Sikh, Christian is required to adopt Islamic ways to prove him/herself as true Pakistani.

As far as We being Pakistanis and being Muslims we are very clear

Pakistan is our Identity Islam is our Ideology. :pakistan:

I just read your post till bold part and left it, it was so weird.
Its like saying "Pakistani muslim is Pakistani only when he supports terrorism".

1. For being a Pakistani you need not to be a Muslim necessarily

Agreed, This is never questioned.

2. The definition of good or bad Muslims NOT at all makes you a Pakistan.

Agreed. However it seems you completely lost on what is asked.

3. You can be one of most sinister Muslim and still be a Pakistan.

Agrees. :D No one can ever argue with that.

4. Now what defines a good Muslim then this is a universal criteria for all Muslims defined in the Quran and Sunnah. This has nothing to do with any nationality.

Did you really think what is asked in thread. :what:

5. Now coming to your question and the pretext which prompted you to hurl a wrong question here for starting this thread. Your argument is about that Indian Muslim lady who joined BJP BUT at what cost ? At the Cost of her own values and by adopting to ways and attire that is considered by Indian Hindus as more closed to defining an Indian.

I could have accepted your logic if BJP could be proved to be at fault. But there is no proof that values and attaire are altered. So pure ranting.

6. You and all other Indian members were and are trying to confuse things. because A. Wearing a sari or a shalwar Kameez is not the issue. The real issue is She had to replace her attire for more acceptance in Hindu dominated party. Now this is more important to note. Why BJP did not accept an Indian woman with wearing a Burqa ? Why she had to give up shalwar Kameez for Sari?

Who said BJP does not accpet women wearing burka. Who gave up salwar kameez for sari? Just firing in space...huh??
Though I do not like BJP much but these allegations looks baseless.

Why Indian hindu dominated political paradigm can not accept something that they consider more closed to Islamic values?

Only if you could stop painting India as anti-Islam... :tsk:

If Hindus are 80%...it is natural to have Hindu political influence (whatever it is).

The prime examples are

1 Shahrukh Khan who has married a Hindu Woman and his children are being exposed to amalgamation of a fake combination of Hinduism and Islamic ways.

2. The Salam Khans who's one brother is married to again a Hindu woman, who's mother if i am not wrong was a Hindu woman (now i am wrong correct me)

there are many other examples. The list goes on.

Did it ever occured to you thart all these marriages are their personal choices. NObody forced them to marry each other. BTW, going by your logic and our still ale domiated society it sems Hindu faith is compromised in these cases. (Though I think this is all bullsh!t).

Lastly, I admit this thread is not serving any purpose what is intended.

Hold on a second, so you're saying these bollywood stars and other such indian muslims of eminence have 'DESTROYED' Islam?

Please confirm that this is what you mean...before I reply.

Islam has enough reasons which can prove that despite many attempts it can not be destroyed. :) if all the rants by anti-Islam phobics and their tactics failed to destroy Islam then these few poor fellow who have to adopt Hinduism for saving their career in a Hindu-Dominated country, can not destroy Islam.

The bottom Lines is : They have to compromise on their faith to be accepted in Indian

@ Asim, this also holds for you...do you also believe this BS? you have actually thanked Jana for this 'useful' BS...That's why I ask

Stop whining

The parameter is so clear. An Indian Muslims is Indian only when he/she is ready to Hindu norms. An Indian Muslim considered very Good and true Indian when he/she helps in preparation for dohsera and other Hindu festivals.

Pakistani muslims are defined by their open support of terrorism and bigotry. when they don't do that, like people like Nadeem Paracha, they are openly called non muslim and non pakistani.

Hence pakistani muslim is defined by terrorism and bigotry.

Atleast my post in on topic.

Not all. This is very much relevant.

Your question is totally wrong for reasons

1. For being a Pakistani you need not to be a Muslim necessarily

2. The definition of good or bad Muslims NOT at all makes you a Pakistan.

3. You can be one of most sinister Muslim and still be a Pakistan.

4. Now what defines a good Muslim then this is a universal criteria for all Muslims defined in the Quran and Sunnah. This has nothing to do with any nationality.

5. Now coming to your question and the pretext which prompted you to hurl a wrong question here for starting this thread. Your argument is about that Indian Muslim lady who joined BJP BUT at what cost ? At the Cost of her own values and by adopting to ways and attire that is considered by Indian Hindus as more closed to defining an Indian.

6. You and all other Indian members were and are trying to confuse things. because A. Wearing a sari or a shalwar Kameez is not the issue. The real issue is She had to replace her attire for more acceptance in Hindu dominated party. Now this is more important to note. Why BJP did not accept an Indian woman with wearing a Burqa ? Why she had to give up shalwar Kameez for Sari?

Why Indian hindu dominated political paradigm can not accept something that they consider more closed to Islamic values?

It clearly Shows and proves Muslims in India are welcomed as long as they are willing to distort their faith and belief.

The prime examples are

1 Shahrukh Khan who has married a Hindu Woman and his children are being exposed to amalgamation of a fake combination of Hinduism and Islamic ways.

2. The Salam Khans who's one brother is married to again a Hindu woman, who's mother if i am not wrong was a Hindu woman (now i am wrong correct me)

there are many other examples. The list goes on.

The most illogical reasoning that I have seen so far coming from you..

Did you ever think that the lady in question came into a more traditional Indian (not Hindu or Muslim since I can past hundred pictures of respectable muslims wearing a saree) attire since she is now an elected representative of thousands of Indians and to connect to them she is trying to dress up like them. No where in the post Jzaib put in about a muslim, did it say that changing you dressing up style makes you a non muslim

Did it say anywhere that she was forced to change her attire.. It said now she is more confidently dressed in a saree ( a more formal attire) than a burqua..

btw how many female politicians from Pakistan appear in public wearing a burqa. My guess would be zero...

The same set of people from Pakistan so well applauded Angelina Jolie who visited Pakistan wearing a traditional Salwar Kameez. That didnt reflect any bigotism on Pakistan's part forcing her to change her attire style to be acceptable. Then why would this be.. Because its India... Innit??

About Sharukh and Salman, whats wrong in sharing each others festivals and joys.. or to marry in a different religion.. You are objecting to that and are then calling BJP a hardliner party. Do you need a mirror??

I could have accepted your logic if BJP could be proved to be at fault. But there is no proof that values and attaire are altered. So pure ranting.

:) why dont you go back and read "Be an Indian first than an Muslim first" phrase in India.

Who said BJP does not accpet women wearing burka. Who gave up salwar kameez for sari? Just firing in space...huh??
Though I do not like BJP much but these allegations looks baseless.

Nevermind. You need to read that piece to understand that.

Only if you could stop painting India as anti-Islam.

Ok read it this way India is NOT pro-Islam either ..

If Hindus are 80%...it is natural to have Hindu political influence (whatever it is).

This negates BS claims of secularism in Indian political system.

Did it ever occured to you thart all these marriages are their personal choices. NObody forced them to marry each other.

Forcing always does not mean this :sniper:. Just all softer methods used by intelligence same is the case here. All these marriages are prompted by acceptance in a field in a Hindu dominated society.

BTW, going by your logic and our still ale domiated society it sems Hindu faith is compromised in these cases. (Though I think this is all bullsh!t).

A hindu can be accepted as true Indian even without compromising his faith in India.

Lastly, I admit this thread is not serving any purpose what is intended.

A thread based on a wrong BS question is supposed to serve NO purpose

Pakistani muslims are defined by their open support of terrorism and bigotry. when they don't do that, like people like Nadeem Paracha, they are openly called non muslim and non pakistani.

Hence pakistani muslim is defined by terrorism and bigotry.

Atleast my post in on topic.

:lol: Indian Hindus are also defined by their open support for terrorism like Gujrat, Orissa, Golden temple massacres.

FYI nobody called him non-Pakistani or non-Muslim. He himself defines himself as communist lolzzz

OH BTW Arundhati rings a bell who was stripped of Indian nationality by Indian bigots even on this forum saying she is a Commi and she is Christian hence she is NO Indian.

Sania Mirza again rings a bell when entire bharat was up in arms and declared her a Pakistani because she married a Pakistan.

:tdown:

Self- delete.
Jana did not say anything destroyed Islam. If you're asking if they've destroyed their own faith in Islam, then my opinion however cannot validate or invalidate it, however I too feel this is more nautanki to fit in, rather than an actual belief in any faith. Islam is an extremely monotheistic religion, you'd be hard pressed to find a sane logical Muslim who would attend pujas and still hold his belief in the frequently mentioned 1st kalma of Islam.

Either he's pulling a wool over the Hindus or the Muslims - that is logic.

Apart from that, the real reason Jana got my thanks for her simple explanation of the fact that not only does the Muslim have to fit in, she also had to re-attire herself. Sari clad, hindu looking Muslim for Muslim murdering BJP.

The first kalma spells out something like this for her, by any logical person "There's no deity worthy of worship other than Allah... And I will kill all others who believe in this". Hence it makes no sense.

Mr. Bond,

IMO these are few of the salient features of a Pakistani Muslim.

1) Religiously not any different from Indian Muslims

2) Has aversion to anything Indian or of Indian origin

3) Feels a sense of relief at any news of Indian Muslims being persecuted, since it provides with a false sense of justification of the failed 2 nation theory that has been bedrock of Pakistan's existence.

4) Very high affinity for China and Chinese

5) Feel the need and have a tendency to identify more with Arabian culture unlike Muslims in SE Asia

These are few I can think on top off my head right away, perhaps more features would come to light later.........

Please feel free to share your opinion as well.

Cant be.. Constitution doesnt allow India to be pro or anti any religion..

It doesnt. The secularism is for the govt and not for the complete political system. Govt can not favor or disfavor any religion as a state policy. By the same secularism, it can also not prevent any political party to make religion its agenda.

Forcing always does not mean this :sniper:. Just all softer methods used by intelligence same is the case here. All these marriages are prompted by acceptance in a field in a Hindu dominated society.
Do you even know the opposition from both the parents(Hindu and Muslim) SRK had to go thru to get married. In some parts of this world, sometimes being in love with someone also forms the basis of getting married..irrespective of the religion. But guess for some its a difficult concept to understand..

Last edited:
The bottom Lines is : They have to compromise on their faith to be accepted in Indian

Thanks a lot for making your point clear. It'll be much easier now for me to reply.

1. So Shahrukh khan married 'Gauri' a hindu...so as to be accepted bu the Hindus of India?

But then why didn't Dilip Kumar do so?

I guess I have your answer already..."Dilip kumar changed his name"...right?...isn't that what you were going to say?

But then why didn't Shabana Azmi/Naseeruddin Shah/Javed Akhtar change their names?

Moreover, Salman khan is not even married yet...lol...what about him?

2. So Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam gave India our Nuclear weapons and Missile program in order to be 'accepted' by the hindues of India?

Do you even know about that guy?

I have personally met him and trust me...people like you and me are dime-a-dozen, people like him are one in a million.

3. So Air Chief Marshal Idris Hassan Latif, a transport pilot who commanded IAF from 1978 to 1981 did this in order to gain 'acceptance' from India's hindus?

4....Leave it

You know something, I really pity you. You have a long long way to go when it comes to understanding India and Indian society.[/B]

Mr. Bond,

IMO these are few of the salient features of a Pakistani Muslim.

1) Religiously not any different from Indian Muslims

2) Has aversion to anything Indian or of Indian origin

3) Feels a sense of relief at any news of Indian Muslims being persecuted, since it provides with a false sense of justification of the failed 2 nation theory that has been bedrock of Pakistan's existence.

4) Very high affinity for China and Chinese

5) Feel the need and have a tendency to identify more with Arabian culture unlike Muslims in SE Asia

These are few I can think on top off my head right away, perhaps more features would come to light later.........

Please feel free to share your opinion as well.
I don't look so bad in a mustache from that prism you're using.

:) why dont you go back and read "Be an Indian first than an Muslim first" phrase in India.

The correct phrase should be....Be an Indian first than a Hindu/Muslim/Sikh/Critian... first.

Nevermind. You need to read that piece to understand that.

:blah: :blah:

India never claim to be pro-Islam or for the matter of fact anti or pro-any religion. We are a secular nation. Our constitution and laws prove this.

You completedly missed my point.

I never intend to use word force as hard ways. Anyways, we all are now seeing how flawed and senseless this logic is. But as one said, conspiracy theories knows no bounds.

A hindu can be accepted as true Indian even without compromising his faith in India.

This is true for every religion. You can not prove otherwise irrespective of how much you cry.

Back
Top Bottom