What's new

What do Chinese "Democratic" Movement Really Think?

Hehe, you use pro CCP data as evidence. go to the street to ask the normal people..

PEW Global Research is a neutral, objective research company that compiles data for use by governments and corporations.

Ask normal people? Everyone complains. Ask Americans what they think of their government? You're a liar if they say "its a great government, USA is paradise, long live our great democratic republic!"

Democracy supporters in China make the mistake of looking to Taiwan's KMT for inspiration.

The current KMT in Taiwan is no longer the same KMT under Chiang Kai-shek and Chiang Jing Guo. Top politicians like Ma Ying Jiu are not interested in reunification as much as gaining election tickets.

Democracy supporters in China make the mistake of looking to Taiwan's KMT for inspiration.

The current KMT in Taiwan is no longer the same KMT under Chiang Kai-shek and Chiang Jing Guo. Top politicians like Ma Ying Jiu are not interested in reunification as much as gaining election tickets.
Democracy gives you a shaky seat of power with a known date reckoning

May be a 四五天安门事件 again?(The Gate of Heavenly Peace event)

tiananmen.jpg

Democracy gives you a shaky seat of power with a known date reckoning

Which is why most politicians go as far as make impossible promises or straight out lie to their constituents to get the tickets.

Who are the people? You? :lol: How dare you represent me and my opinion without my permission nor my vote nor the legitimacy of achievements. Speaking of "boss's profits":

Sort of agree here.

Once a guy is voted into power, he hijacks all people, including those who are actually against him.

That's one of the problems of democracy.

In addition, the voting system can be designed. I'm always thinking a healthy voting system should take this math: count=for-against. Currently, only for is taken into account.

Which is why most politicians go as far as make impossible promises or straight out lie to their constituents to get the tickets.
The upside "the ballot" is much better than "the bullet" and we have their balls in our hands

The upside "the ballot" is much better than "the bullet" and we have their balls in our hands

Does that change anything though? You get rid of one batch of corrupt officers and another batch simply step up in their position. The process is endless with no hope in sight.

Back
Top Bottom