What's new

What do you love about Pakistan?

Haha.. Lagta mene aaj Raakhi bandwaa ka e Offline ona..

ہندیا کلچر نہیں۔ سر پر ہاتھ پاکستانی بھائی کی طرح۔ :)

Baaji Ye kiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hotiiii hay ???

Yeh wo hoty hai jo humare siysat Dan ke pass Nahi hoty.

Bas kisi tareeqay se MAstanKhan ,Zaravan ki baat pe YES kardy bechaara itnay saal se yaeh to chaah raha hay... Usky lye bechaara stretegies paish karta, pir usko mastan khan kay lye change karta rehta, or ise me 3,4 pages ho jaty thread kay and here we goes to a new thread by Xaravan *the greaT*...

Waisy i'm gonna love this guy.. Bechaara Social and Current Events kay thread me b Su-35 or J-10,11 le aata hay

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :D ap to mere reporter bhi ho Aaj se. :D
Mastan khan intellectual hain

i am sure @Zibago has plenty of tricks up his sleeve.
an innocent face with tears......more manipulative than a moggy:p:

@Zibago are you that mean? Even sister's tears don't melt you? Haaaaaaa'

No cuz loadshedding has already done that

Mashallah Pain"R"ay... Ainnay Ucch Vichhar .. Aa ha haa !!!!!

Shouldn't it be "Siast Daano" insted of "Siyasat Dan" ??

O YES !!!! Tarakkiiiiiiiiiii :crazy_pilot: :dance3: :super: :yay:

For many of ( i will say ) "US" .... :undecided:

Pindaan chey tuadey wargiyan hundiyan jeriyan larayian kara key akhdiyan

Ley mein ki kita :D

Whrn i was in RYK many balochs do speak balochi may be they are dachi walay khanabadosh who settled permanently but they definately were speaking Balochi i know cuz i couldnt understand it and i can easily understand ryk seraiki which btw is the hardest seraiki with the least amount of Punjabi words

RYK is part of the serieki belt .. The Baloch in that area is serieki speakers .. A stronghold of Mazaris (Sardar Rahimyar Khan Mazari)... They are assimilated Baloch and speak serieki .. Those nomads well they are hardly Baloch :: more like oudhs of Punjab .. And speak serieki..

I don't know what you heard .. But even serieki has different dialects .. Some pretty hard to understand..

PDF, Shoib Akhthar, Pakistan English Media ( It is more neutral than ours) and my friend from Lahore.

All the geography, the weather for the most part and all the non-human lifeforms..

I am Currently abroad since a few years So thinking about Pakistan can get me emotional at times . Here are some of the few things :

1. Natural beauty

Very few countries have the raw breathtaking natural beauty that Pakistan has . God has made our country really beautiful . From the Coldest Places in the world to some of the hottest Cities the diversity in Pakistan is immense .

2. Music

Produced some of the greatest musicians of all time like Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan , Nazia Hassan , abida perveen and then pop sensations like atif aslam and junaid jamshed . Pakistani Music is just awesome .

3. Food

Living abroad one thing i Most miss is the food and fruits of Pakistan . Most fruits i are abroad are really tasteless .

When I was coming back to Pakistan after spending a year abroad I felt a sense of immense pleasure and belonging when i was going back to my village and seeing all the green fields of KPK .

Long Live Pakistan.

A video on Gilgit Baltistan . Awesome

Another bodyguard I got. :D Mubarak.
@Mentee. Zibago and Dj babu are already there and yes jamahir too.
hmm,so the underlying meaning of your words suggests that you feel annoyed coz of me, i called you sister for a reason and you started to judge me, Ma'm you were and are free, nobody is guarding you----and don't quote me again--RAB RAAKHA

I got Pashtun family & friends.. In honorary Pashtun.. :D

And I do know a little Pashto.. @Spring Onion. Doesn't like it when I speak it ..:lol:

:what: oyeee when did I dislike it

don't tell me you are a bird-eating demon too. :o:

:( I wish if I could eat any halal meat. I do not eat meat.

roor jaana da zamung Panjabyanu wronru kho just jenaky khkole we. zamunh kho warsara alakan ham handsome we yara. pata nashta taso sok waleda badrang che disi wayae... :undecided:

heheheh aw aw pa makeup khkulay shaway vi nu da devi jinakay.

Aw eee za rorjan na yama. za khoray yama

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom