What's new

What do you love about Pakistan?

Almost everything, the people, the food, the music especially Sufi music and the scenery.

17 Simple Reasons Why We Love Our Country Pakistan

For quite a few years, Pakistan has been going through a dark phase. But light still passes through this curtain of darkness. Here are just some of the reasons why we love Pakistan with all our heart.

1. Pakistan has the best cuisines ever. You can never go wrong with all these flavors and spices.

119.jpg

Pinterest.com

2. It’s desi-ness is purely awesome.

29.jpg

Pinterest.com

3. The nature is spectacular!

1468580_643141555708746_1904840302_n1-640x479.jpg

baaghi.tv

4. From glaciers and mountains to rivers and beaches, Pakistan is blessed with all the beauty of nature.

46-640x480.jpg

imgur.com

5. We have got exotic creatures roaming around the land.

56.jpg

Pinterest.com

6. And some cute ones as well.

5b.jpg

Pinterest.com

7. Our country has a strong heritage.

68-640x592.jpg

omartravels.com

8. And cultural diversity.

77-640x427.jpg

historypak.com

9. It’s a land filled with wonderful people of every color, shape and size.

93-640x360.jpg

xsongs.pk

10. 67 years ago, our country was founded on the principles of independence and unity.

104.jpg

sbp.org.pk

11. It gives us a sense of pride – Did you know that Pakistan had zero office supplies when it was founded? Today, Pakistan is the world’s 7th nuclear power.

1110-640x464.jpg

baaghi.tv

12. It is the only country in the world that was created for Islam.

123-640x427.jpg

Pinterest.com

13. Let’s be honest here, our fashion sense is amazing and unique

135-640x960.jpg

Pinterest.com

14. There is an abundance of natural resources in Pakistan – Let’s not forget the world’s largest salt mine is right here in our country.

142.jpg

Pinterest.com

15. It has some really talented people.

152.jpg

Pinterest.com

16. And hardworking families.

15b-640x404.jpg

Pinterest.com

17. And most importantly, Pakistan is our homeland where you find apnay log and familiar streets.

163.jpg

uniquepakistan.com

Pakistan is where we belong.

The Hazara hero, whose threats made Pakistan's enemies wet their pants.

General Muhammad Musa khan Hazara, buried in Iran, Mashahd, under mercy of his Imam Reza (AS)
General_Muhammad_Musa_Khan_Hazara_%281958–1966%29.jpg

My due respects to this great man, lived with honor, buried in one of the best places that Allah has chosen for his own soldiers. @Big Tank

The HUMAN Factor in Pakistan is the reason i Love Pakistan.

If Government doesnt take care of nationals, there are Pakistanis who take care of Pakistanis, in Lahore especially I have seen that, from my personal experience:
1. No one sleeps hungry, there is abundance of food in charity centers, shrines etc

2. Beggars are seen carrying big notes of 500 and 1000 Rs, which means Pakistanis take care of own people.

3. If a car break downs lots of people around including rickshaw drivers will offer help straightaway, nearby shopkeepers will offer cold drink or tea or even food and a place to sit inside their shops, even offer own chair to sit while they stand up.

4. The Traffic police that we call "corrupt", will let you go without fines and penalty, if you politely explain to them that you have a genuine problem, if you treat them with respect, they will analyze situation and with kindness let you go. If you are rude and obnoxious, then don't expect mercy.

5. Hospitality; friends and family are of course known but strangers will be hospitable, if you ring a bell at any house, in any society, and ask for water, the household will not sometimes only send cold water through servant or themselves but offer fruit and biscuits also and can ask for meals also.

6. Every one on the road has time to tell you directions if you ask them, infact some will offer to show you the whole way without any fee, just ask politely and give respect.

7. Women get priority and respect everywhere, the amount of respect given in Pakistan to women is ideal in the world. Mother of a friend is considered own mother, sister of a friend is considered own sister. People are protective of friend's family as much as they are of own family.

NOWHERE HAVE I SEEN PEOPLE GETTING UP RESPECTFULLY TO GREET OLDER WOMEN(mothers, grand mothers) WITH EYES BOWED DOWN.

8. If a stranger accepts responsibility to help a woman or child, he will religiously carry out that duty, even if that is to help cross the road, bring a product from a street vendor etc and ask nothing in return.

9. This will be surprising for many: SHOPKEEPERS give the most charity. If you stand at a shop in a bazar and a beggar comes along, you may shoo away the beggar or ignore, but the shopkeeper or his employee will quietly handout some change money to the beggar.

10. Children are taught to offer seats to adults of family and guests. Children are taught to line up guests shoes (if they take them off) outside the sitting room.

11. The ethics are followed even in offices, the first time i saw a Senior Manager get up from his chair to make tea and present tea to an Internee. I thought the internee must be a son of some big boss, later found out that the internee was a nobody. Haven't seen that in all the countries (6) that i have worked in.

12. The trolley pushers on the airports or coolies at railway stations, will force themselves on you, BUT, if you haggle with them, they will accept the lowest wage also. Walk like a VIP while they push your overweight luggage. Forget this God gifted $5-10 help abroad. Push your own trolley.

13. The amount of cooks, maids, drivers, security guards etc at the cheapest wages, anyone can afford at least one. In fact in most households, a maid comes daily for a few hours for cooking, washing and cleaning. Treat them with respect and give them food and clothes on occasions and they will stick around forever, makes your life easy.

14. And the best of all; any work can be done with contacts or money, without waiting.

Back
Top Bottom