What's new

What do you love about Pakistan?

Never visited Pakistan but would LOVE to try Non-veg dishes except pork and beef. Ye sab Zakii and Armstrong ki wajah se hain ek pics dalta hai aur ek post karta hai...woh bhi tab jab bhook lag rahi hoti hai...:angry:

Never visited Pakistan but would LOVE to try Non-veg dishes except pork and beef. Ye sab Zakii and Armstrong ki wajah se hain ek pics dalta hai aur ek post karta hai...woh bhi tab jab bhook lag rahi hoti hai...:angry:
Lahore meri jaan, LAHORE!!!! Will you need clearance from intelligence for a visa to Pakistan? If not, why don't you pop over in mid December, I'll guarantee your safety (none will be required) you need to know Lahore people (Lorri's) to understand what I mean!

Then we can catch a rickshaw (travel in local style!) every morning for Sirri Payi and food street at night for YUMMMMMMMMMMMMIESSSSSSSS :pop:

Was it a paradise to live in 90s? I know India was not.

I miss 90s. :cry:
lahore_basant_festival1.jpeg

557213_444533585577577_2012182838_n.jpg

2004050200570202.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
effect of 90's paradise i'm still able to see in naswar thread....:)
You haven't seen nothing yet, stay subscribed to the thread and you will come to understand Pakistan, how it was meant to be! :D

you guys do the same, your media went too far by calling team member of other team 'ISI agent'
66539_121132304703772_848404562_n.jpg

:rofl: man that is ridiculous that its best n the perfect example of Delusion n insecurity

you guys do the same, your media went too far by calling team member of other team 'ISI agent'
66539_121132304703772_848404562_n.jpg
kaka..jisne bhi ye pic morphed ki hai atleast NDTV ka logo to theek se confirm karke lagana tha...........dikhate NDTV angrezi news channel ki clip aur lagate hain NDTV India hindi channel ka logo.........................:rofl:

Btw NDTV reputed channel...more reputed the burkha dutt of course....lol....wont do such a gimmick so give yourr nonsense a rest.

There is a reason NDTV is reputed popular among pakistani politicians and pak embassy in delhi and pak panelists on its shows as it carries most soft image of pakistan.

Joke of the day is it introduces Hamid mir as pakistani liberal on its talk show................:rofl:

And as if people here give a **** about your views ! :rolleyes:

Than why the **** u asked the question in the first place :D

@Krait, there is travel Visa, Business Visa, student Visa etc. but i have never heard of a food Visa, so sorry no trip of Pakistan for u :lol:

I like many Pakistani singers my favorite one is Ali Zafar

Simplicity of those people whom I have met/ come across

Back
Top Bottom