What's new

What does it mean to be Pakistani?

I have not been to Islamabad since 2007. I have lived overseas. But that does not make any less Pakistani.

I never for one second doubted your Pakistaniyat my man. Just gave you some local perspective regarding the sign board.

Point 2) You said CDA changed it to Faith, Unity, and Discipline on the sign boards and for obvious reasons.

Yup.

I am not denying what @RescueRanger has quoted. I think we have the same book.
Has he given me the author of the book? Or the publisher? Just quoting any book randomly is not enough proof.

And then calling me a "fool" is utter stupidity as well.

Alright, now you guys can hug it out and we are all good!

I never for one second doubted your Pakistaniyat my man. Just gave you some local perspective regarding the sign board.

Yup.

Alright, now you guys can hug it out and we are all good!
Enough said. I am going now.

Regards.

They should also review if this guy is indeed "Multaniguy" who has been permabanned.

Simple repeated use of certain common words/style in posting history gives something like a 99.9% match.
@waz maybe the moderators should investigate "think tank members" who are abusing and misusing their authorities.

Did you ever see it from that perspective?

They should also review if this guy is indeed "Multaniguy" who has been permabanned.

Simple repeated use of certain common words/style in posting history gives something like a 99.9% match.
Or are you an Indian pretending to be a Bangladeshi with just 200 posts? :lol:

Fun fact - I am there, too, in person. In fact, the whole family is there, mother on one side, father on the other, three of us on the floor.

How old are you? I’m asking not in jest.

I have not been to Islamabad since 2007. I have lived overseas. But that does not make me any less Pakistani.
Missing out. I was there twice in the last 2 years. Nice city.

What an utterly enfuriating experience, to have a smart-arse kid denying the slaughter of thousands, the driving out of 10 million refugees, of a movement for equal rights that was bludgeoned into becoming a struggle for independence.

How is it that there are still deniers of the events of 71 in Pakistan? Is it all carefully concealed from school and college students?

First of all, ask the Moderators and your seniors in this forum.

I am not a Sanghi.

Second, I don't have to blindly believe anything. I was there, watching from the sidelines.

LXoFfuK1LoVv4G0rwVDzco0MFfvRFEC3auOvPgnILUWXsYTUfJFAj5v0ge-WgJsBCbfS5Dl-wFpujnunAq5YINuxcP0-yRJKREq89Us203PM_yMX3hew4ijvS3L7mKmMqrUu4buwBZ_ba0hhDyLFDrdxP9sbqvW1tMAHvy20n5j4v636J8oiCYcOWdL5A2A35qlhm3aZsKZIOHI-Vp_skrIv7HrTV0rw2lEpxAnYKx6KGvXbO1OfIaZmM3UBLQzgRuwnM_qMkYav8oy6UlCIXvsfU93YxOq4vWkpWyPHNYNOW36sMy8vdCL7pAjg_zAMB3OJmvrgYPmkZUpzyglZXqCAYSvs3GPgE_bR7xqmvOIsrjH9AiBhFNEJzrpH74N1txPYcQY90fb39QDReITfQRFTw1kxXXApoOhgZqHociTSV9kzuG2vkY6ngMUNdISLBE5IMC2KYn3aOTnnlwbf3pNVoW5DqDvIf8fT3dZ0ZdLBEeqNhiZyK8fAHlpUzBBpoZLFRRgMxdmFwyUlFkiHNJcq--ZBUbvhESFb-CCf4DEiiSFa8N8tz_uU9qKARL4tRUj6jcNCWU55GRrZxDYQKRyXAx1zICAgiOFiQRaKl_F3_F6KOzsbwikc7pXsMSeuWpYQOugApW2Oij3FFjQzvZ1Bc89wDgK9ymf1aNP6ZFZoSbm2m3wZukQ_zvC7XBTDJC3ueACeC49CEYbyAqIDF-te6HYECDeMPBE98CNGx9NHTwAxtihsZLa2PFuOryb-2lRTJRWcHOgFw01-pJEXogxrSxKmbbKK_klbLyb9SKrbMVgBJrpv5dT3kKsFdSYpROogcNVcC_lyJNuPr-PgCj_QomDl5xAQ0R8838YNXnOZkRwdAcPyQvzBuoEBArM9__Ul9f7tev3Qdrb1CezA0rHP9rU-ZOmvOP2XGXf8r1Yh2eaN=w720-h555-s-no

Ask someone who knows - you are clearly a script kiddie - to identify the figures up there.

Fun fact - I am there, too, in person. In fact, the whole family is there, mother on one side, father on the other, three of us on the floor.

So don't give me those mysterious ones and hypotheticals.

She's made a career out of it. Why blame her? On the other hand, there are accounts by Pakistani serving officers that described, peripherally, what happened then.

Trouble is you weren't born till several decades after the event. You wouldn't know. You don't know.

You got it right on target.

They don't need it, because - BECAUSE - everything works.

MAG Osmani! Lucky guy.

Least brainwashed westoid when he forgets how much influence Islam had on scientific development. why don't you go lick British boots?
Yeah the golden age of Islam that was some 1000 years back. Today you stand no where. Islam says to gain knowledge but you only talk big. Can't follow the religion yourself properly but lecturing others.
Why don't you go lick a hot cum of some extremist mullahs for enlightenment?

What an utterly enfuriating experience, to have a smart-arse kid denying the slaughter of thousands, the driving out of 10 million refugees, of a movement for equal rights that was bludgeoned into becoming a struggle for independence.

How is it that there are still deniers of the events of 71 in Pakistan? Is it all carefully concealed from school and college students?

First of all, ask the Moderators and your seniors in this forum.

I am not a Sanghi.

Second, I don't have to blindly believe anything. I was there, watching from the sidelines.

LXoFfuK1LoVv4G0rwVDzco0MFfvRFEC3auOvPgnILUWXsYTUfJFAj5v0ge-WgJsBCbfS5Dl-wFpujnunAq5YINuxcP0-yRJKREq89Us203PM_yMX3hew4ijvS3L7mKmMqrUu4buwBZ_ba0hhDyLFDrdxP9sbqvW1tMAHvy20n5j4v636J8oiCYcOWdL5A2A35qlhm3aZsKZIOHI-Vp_skrIv7HrTV0rw2lEpxAnYKx6KGvXbO1OfIaZmM3UBLQzgRuwnM_qMkYav8oy6UlCIXvsfU93YxOq4vWkpWyPHNYNOW36sMy8vdCL7pAjg_zAMB3OJmvrgYPmkZUpzyglZXqCAYSvs3GPgE_bR7xqmvOIsrjH9AiBhFNEJzrpH74N1txPYcQY90fb39QDReITfQRFTw1kxXXApoOhgZqHociTSV9kzuG2vkY6ngMUNdISLBE5IMC2KYn3aOTnnlwbf3pNVoW5DqDvIf8fT3dZ0ZdLBEeqNhiZyK8fAHlpUzBBpoZLFRRgMxdmFwyUlFkiHNJcq--ZBUbvhESFb-CCf4DEiiSFa8N8tz_uU9qKARL4tRUj6jcNCWU55GRrZxDYQKRyXAx1zICAgiOFiQRaKl_F3_F6KOzsbwikc7pXsMSeuWpYQOugApW2Oij3FFjQzvZ1Bc89wDgK9ymf1aNP6ZFZoSbm2m3wZukQ_zvC7XBTDJC3ueACeC49CEYbyAqIDF-te6HYECDeMPBE98CNGx9NHTwAxtihsZLa2PFuOryb-2lRTJRWcHOgFw01-pJEXogxrSxKmbbKK_klbLyb9SKrbMVgBJrpv5dT3kKsFdSYpROogcNVcC_lyJNuPr-PgCj_QomDl5xAQ0R8838YNXnOZkRwdAcPyQvzBuoEBArM9__Ul9f7tev3Qdrb1CezA0rHP9rU-ZOmvOP2XGXf8r1Yh2eaN=w720-h555-s-no

Ask someone who knows - you are clearly a script kiddie - to identify the figures up there.

So don't give me those mysterious ones and hypotheticals.

She's made a career out of it. Why blame her? On the other hand, there are accounts by Pakistani serving officers that described, peripherally, what happened then.

Trouble is you weren't born till several decades after the event. You wouldn't know. You don't know.

You got it right on target.

They don't need it, because - BECAUSE - everything works.
I can identify two people in that pic.
One is Gen jagjit Arora the other is Gen Jacob I think he was Jewish.
That pic was taken in Bangladesh and in which year ?

How old are you? I’m asking not in jest.

Yeah the golden age of Islam that was some 1000 years back. Today you stand no where. Islam says to gain knowledge but you only talk big. Can't follow the religion yourself properly but lecturing others.
Why don't you go lick a hot cum of some extremist mullahs for enlightenment?

I can identify two people in that pic.
One is Gen jagjit Arora the other is Gen Jacob I think he was Jewish.
That pic was taken in Bangladesh and in which year ?
The picture was on 14th or 15th 24th or 25th December 1971, on the first floor landing of our apartment in Calcutta. For the id of those in the picture, please check your direct mail (assuming you allow conversations).

Last edited:

The picture was on 14th or 15th December 1971, on the first floor landing of our apartment in Calcutta. For the id of those in the picture, please check your direct mail (assuming you allow conversations).
Sir, if you stick around long enough, you'll be the oldest PDF member after @MIRauf sb. (81) decides he's too old for this sh*t . :D

(Ok sry if that was offensive, couldn't help meself)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom