What's new

What else you can cook ?

anand

BANNED
Reaction score
Just one question, what else you can cook other than instant noodles (and of course stories).
I cooked pulao and daal yesterday....:cool:

Last edited:
Well i will spend a day cooking Nehari.

but unfortunatly no one volunters to try:tsk:so i guess boiling eggs is what i am good at.:victory:

Well i will spend a day cooking Nehari.

but unfortunatly no one volunters to try:tsk:so i guess boiling eggs is what i am good at.:victory:

lolz:lol:...can you cook french fries, fried chicken or any thing like that??
thats very easy dude.........

I can make an omelate...lol...and some fries....lol

I love to watch cooking programs, but apart from that I haven't tried cooking anything you can say I am only concerned with eating. BBC Lifestyle and MasalaTV are my fav channels. :)

Hi,

Talk about food----oh merciful Lord in heavens---.

In 1983---I was here in the u s living in the dorms----I cooked diner one night and invited couple of other pakistanis for dinner----one of them started crying---I asked what happened----he stated " I remembered my Mom---she used to cook like that " I replied----son---consider me one for the time being.

Be it chicken pulao---or pulao with garbanzo beans---lamb karahi, ckicken masala, seekh kabab or chappal kabab, plain rice or daal---okra or baingan bharta---cholay---brain masla---katakut---hooves---I have come across very few housewives who can cook as good----one of these days----there will be a restaurant in my future.:cheers:

My specialty is onion rings using Vidalia onions from Georgia (USA). I use a very light beer batter using corn meal and wheat flour. I also like to make popcorn balls using white popcorn and a sugar and corn syrup coating cooked to the hard crack stage.

Okay...Its going to be a huge list....but I'll try and cover it all..chicken Karahi, Biryani, Mutton Shahi Qourma, Broasted chicken, Spinach mince rolls, Quiche( its maxican) Kasmiri dum aloo, aloo ki bhaji, Potato cakes, Potato soup with thyme, shwarma..yes I make that sauce too..:), Pizza, Pineaaple upside down cake, Walnut Cake, Chicken Tandoori, Rahoo fish in mustard oil, Thai prawn curry with almonds, Chicken potato kebabs, Fish kebabs, chocolate chip cookies, bhigarey baingan(bringles), Noodle mince cake, .........everything with a delicious taste.No big deal being a woman...but I know many who cook but the taste is nauseating...

Hi,

Talk about food----oh merciful Lord in heavens---.

In 1983---I was here in the u s living in the dorms----I cooked diner one night and invited couple of other pakistanis for dinner----one of them started crying---I asked what happened----he stated " I remembered my Mom---she used to cook like that " I replied----son---consider me one for the time being.

Be it chicken pulao---or pulao with garbanzo beans---lamb karahi, ckicken masala, seekh kabab or chappal kabab, plain rice or daal---okra or baingan bharta---cholay---brain masla---katakut---hooves---I have come across very few housewives who can cook as good----one of these days----there will be a restaurant in my future.:cheers:

Thats great, lets become partners because I want to start a chain of restaurants after my retirement in 20-25 years. :cheers:

Neo and MastanKhan! NO WAY!! You guys are not going to start a restaurant after you're done with your current activities!
I'll personally make sure both of you end up in Pakistans military think-tank branche/defende branche! That's where you belong!:pakistan::P

On another note, I can make a sandwich, boil an egg..and that's about it. :tsk:

Instaed of buying a student cookbook I bought an Indian cookbook for university and I can now give my mom a run for her money in the kitchen on a new recipe the first time I make it.

But then she'll go and improve it.

:pop:

That is a heavy list, as a senior member I demand a taste test!

and it won't let you down trust me:).Recently I was watching a cookery show and this woman called in and asked the chef ...I'm baking a cake...its in the oven at 400C for 2 hrs and still not done:lol:

I felt very proud of myself at the moment as I'm a baking expert at such a young age:cool:

well i can only cook chicken roast and namak wala gosht...i can cook other items but tasteless...only interested in making parathas..:P

Back
Top Bottom