What's new

What else you can cook ?

I don't even see myself in the mirror when brushing my teeth.relax:enjoy:

now thats something unbelievable...and i wont believe it either.....and dont tell me that u dont use all those scrubs and facewashes.....hahaha:rofl::rofl:

even i see myself a couple of "hundred" times in mirror while getting ready...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can cook almost everything. From Rice to Curry's to Stir Frys to Baking to everything. Miracles of living alone for almost 5 years.

now thats something unbelievable...and i wont believe it either.....and dont tell me that u dont use all those scrubs and facewashes.....hahaha:rofl::rofl:

even i see myself a couple of "hundred" times in mirror while getting ready...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

scrubs and facewashes? haan phir to dekna parta hai.lakin fikr na kero..."us nazar" se nahi dekhti.

Hi Neo,

Buddy---in 20---25 years I maybe on the other side:yahoo::yahoo:

Nahi Sir, aisa na kahiye, Khuda aap ko lambi umr day...balke hamari umr ke bhi das saal aap ko deday.

If we had more people like you, our future would be much brighter! :pakistan:

The topic of the thread was: What else you can cook?

Now it should be: Whats cooking between the members?

:lol:

What's cooking between the members LOL!! :rofl:
Nice one ejaz!:rofl:

hahahahahahaa:rofl: @ whats cooking between the members.Raheel dont derail the thread:P

Alright everyone! I make all kinds of desi desserts.Ras malai,Ras gulla, Gulab jaman, kheer, Sweet potato kheer, Barfi...Yummi!

I am sorry but I cant help it :P....that's how I am...:)

Ressurecting thread

Fish: :D( Fish is a Bangladeshi thing people!)

Shami Tuna Kabab
Any Fried Fish
Fish curry
Do peyaja Ruhi ( yummy)
Tuna salad
Bhona Shrimp
Smelly Dry fish :D ( its an acquired taste)
Grilled Telapiya/Salmon

Meat:
Chicken/Beef/Mutton curry
Any steak
Chicken Tikka
Chinese Brocoli chicken

Eggs:
Fried/Omlette any type
Bhona Egg
Eggs with noodles/spagheti

Veggie:
Fried Spinach
Cauliflower/Brocoli/eggplant/Desi green bean dish
Fried potato ( Hashbrown)
Dal
Rice :D

I used to own a sandwich restaurant, so I can make almost any kind of sandwich, pizza, salad. I love to make cheese steak sandwiches !

Last edited:
I can make Omelete, Rice, Egg Bhurji (egg khajina) and anything egg :P

I plan on making Upma (rava) and Aloo ki sabzi this weekend! Wish me Luck
Being a student and living alone and food is a big problem. Especially when you can't cook and when you're not living in your own country!

I can make Omelete, Rice, Egg Bhurji (egg khajina) and anything egg :P

I plan on making Upma (rava) and Aloo ki sabzi this weekend! Wish me Luck
Being a student and living alone and food is a big problem. Especially when you can't cook and when you're not living in your own country!

I have been there.

My intial attempts to cook chicken( chicken being cheap) yielded pathetic outcomes. Matter of fact, first few weeks of cooking chicken ended with a different taste everytime, none being satisfactory to the taste buds ! Those days I lived on Ramen noodles, Tuna, eggs, bread, deli turkey,, and awful chicken curry.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom