What's new

What else you can cook ?

Okay...Its going to be a huge list....but I'll try and cover it all..chicken Karahi, Biryani, Mutton Shahi Qourma, Broasted chicken, Spinach mince rolls, Quiche( its maxican) Kasmiri dum aloo, aloo ki bhaji, Potato cakes, Potato soup with thyme, shwarma..yes I make that sauce too..:), Pizza, Pineaaple upside down cake, Walnut Cake, Chicken Tandoori, Rahoo fish in mustard oil, Thai prawn curry with almonds, Chicken potato kebabs, Fish kebabs, chocolate chip cookies, bhigarey baingan(bringles), Noodle mince cake, .........everything with a delicious taste.No big deal being a woman...but I know many who cook but the taste is nauseating...
Wow, someone is going to be a lucky man. :D

Wow, someone is going to be a lucky man. :D

haha....well said....every bachelor here should find himself a girl who can cook a hell of things...better compromise beauty but never compromise the tase :P

Hi,

Please address me by my name----you don't need to use SIR----as far as NEO is concerned---about 22--23-----what do you say to that girl.:tup:

some where near 40, lucky guess??, now dont ban me :D

Hi,

Please address me by my name----you don't need to use SIR----as far as NEO is concerned---about 22--23-----what do you say to that girl.:tup:

I like your name Mastan:) Its my habit that I usually don't say sir and prefer to call people by their name when I know it.Even my dad...I sometimes call him Mr. followed by his name:enjoy:

As for Neo...umm well he sounds like 22-23 but God knows how old he actually is.

haha....well said....every bachelor here should find himself a girl who can cook a hell of things...better compromise beauty but never compromise the tase :P

In this case...He won't have to compromise either of it.As long as "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" doesn't apply:D
Men are unpredictable.

Is this thread about peoples cooking abilities, in which ilovef16 and MastanKhan most definitely take the top spots, or is it about Neo's age?
It will always remain a mystery, as Neo is the ONE....:cool:

Actually it would be a good idea to have a nice place where people can come and discuss issues like we do in the forum and enjoy good food. keeping the discussion civilized will be challenge. Food has to be top notch otherwise no one is coming back to discuss anything.
I have been in the food business and I can make some mean sandwiches.
Philly cheese steak, Reuben, Italian roast beef sandwich with au jus.
Desserts....Tiramisu, NY cheesecake.
Cook all traditional Pakistani foods as well.

In this case...He won't have to compromise either of it.As long as "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" doesn't apply:D
Men are unpredictable.

you're talkin about yourself?? seems like you really love your eyes??:woot:

in an other of your posts you were telling us that amir sohail was wondering who is this grey eyed girl eyeballing him....
:rofl::rofl:

My cooking skills are: fried egg, qeema, boiled rice, chicken, mutton, beef and tea ( if this is included in cooking).

you're talkin about yourself?? seems like you really love your eyes??:woot:

in an other of your posts you were telling us that amir sohail was wondering who is this grey eyed girl eyeballing him....
:rofl::rofl:

Oh Raheel you didn't get it.I mean to say if someone is beautiful to you and meets your eyes:lol: its not always true that he/she is beautiful to the rest of the world!
And let the color of my eyes be a mystery forever:enjoy:
Ohh I love to get people solve the riddle:lol:

Oh Raheel you didn't get it.I mean to say if someone is beautiful to you and meets your eyes:lol: its not always true that he/she is beautiful to the rest of the world!
And let the color of my eyes be a mystery forever:enjoy:
Ohh I love to get people solve the riddle:lol:

ohh, I am so sorry, I thought you are another typical girl who loves to see herself infront of a mirror all day long :P

My bad.:enjoy:

I don't even see myself in the mirror when brushing my teeth.relax:enjoy:

I don't even see myself in the mirror when brushing my teeth.relax:enjoy:

Really? I'm so used to brush my teeth and look at the mirror to see if i'm doing well enough with brushing.
Not that I love myself so much, but because i'm so used to it!:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom