What's new

What happened to Pakistan's drones ??

Does Pakistan contains Drone planes right now??? Is Pakistan capable of any drone operation right now against America or India?

answer to first question is yes. Pakistan has both local and European drones.
re using drones against India or America, answer to both is no. because that operation wont be successful and will be countered right at the start.

currently the drones only work against a country that has no early warning and air defence cover

only America has fielded the most advanced drones as of now and they too are not good enough for a country with an established air defence and can be shot down or hacked, as claimed by Iran many times.

Pakistan has shot down Indian drone at least once as far as I am aware and it can also stop American drones but as it has been already discussed to death that there is no will or intention to do so and these American drones operate with Pakistani approval and acceptance so they continue to seek their targets

Pakistan doesnt have anything to field against Americans in Afghanistan and no need to do so anyway. what do you think Pakistanis will be using drones against America for and where and why?

What Pakistan should really do is buy Armed Drones from Turkey & China until Pakistan complete making its own Armed Drones. In my opinion Armed Drones are badly needed & they will prove highly effective to Pakistan & this will also reduce burden of Pakistan Army & Intelligence Agencies. Watching the borders, watching the trouble areas in Pakistan & attacking the terrorists. Drones are dire need for Pakistan.

Pakistan currently use drone for recon only...... Satellite launches from Pakistan PakSat 1R and now they are planning new Satellite could be linked to increase capability of Drones as to increase their range and effectiveness by linking them to satellite. just a speculation nothing more.

As i know, at first, Pakistan was the partner of the TAI for Anka. But then, because of Pakistani lack of know-how, TAI dropped the PAC as a subcontractor.

As i know, at first, Pakistan was the partner of the TAI for Anka. But then, because of Pakistani lack of know-how, TAI dropped the PAC as a subcontractor.

source and not some personal bullshitt please, if thats the case pakistan hadnt become partner in the first place

with new govt setup pakistan owes money and cant be a partner in defense projects

It's not personal bullshit, as i don't have any problem with Pakistan. It's a rumour that we're talking in every Turkish defence forums.

do these people include linked to your industry or not?? if not its crap talk, if yes then it may have some weight

you can become partner even by funding the project, if pakistan was partner in first place, then it meant some thing, have you seen a company being declined a contract just because later the client found the company had no know how in the first place, i see some big fat BS in this

do these people include linked to your industry or not?? if not its crap talk, if yes then it may have some weight

you can become partner even by funding the project, if pakistan was partner in first place, then it meant some thing, have you seen a company being declined a contract just because later the client found the company had no know how in the first place, i see some big fat BS in this
well said

its hilarious to think that at Govt level two institutions become partner just over a cup of tea or a phone call and then one decides that the other one doesnt have anything to offer and drops him. lol

such joint partnerships and programs pass through various phases even before coming public and then after series of meetings and understandings some formal partnership is signed.

so we can attack and spy on enemy countries for example india and israel.

Well on the contrary you should try stopping US drone attacks. You military top brass and Government have already sold the sovereignty of your country in golden plate to external powers. Forget dreaming about using drone to attack or even spy on Israel or India:no:- just in dreams maybe.

Pakistan needs to design UCAVs like the Predators? Well, Pakistan has the capability but the high costs involved for producing one in the same league may be difficult at this juncture.

The Predators development program cost the US almost $3 billion. Each Predator drone built by General Atomics costs around $5 million! Now that's without factoring in the ground support systems, weapons, fuel, spares, training, and so on. One can safely say that the end cost could average out to approx $6-7million each!

Now, how much does a JF-17 cost in comparison? $10-12million!! So that means one and a half Predator class UCAVs for one JF-17 Thunder!! Not too cost effective, what? :pop:

Well on the contrary you should try stopping US drone attacks. You military top brass and Government have already sold the sovereignty of your country in golden plate to external powers. Forget dreaming about using drone to attack or even spy on Israel or India:no:- just in dreams maybe.

not in dreams in reality we will one day, conditions are gonna improve no matter what soon or later this not gonna go on forever. we don't need to worry bout the use i live in the states most people here don't want war and neither does the american army this countries foreign policy is going to change dramatically i think and we will have friendly relationships.

It's not personal bullshit, as i don't have any problem with Pakistan. It's a rumour that we're talking in every Turkish defence forums.
Pakistan did co produce FALCO with italy and has produced numerous other drones. so i guess most likly reason would be lack of funds which any democratic govt is reluctant to give the army

not in dreams in reality we will one day, conditions are gonna improve no matter what soon or later this not gonna go on forever. we don't need to worry bout the use i live in the states most people here don't want war and neither does the american army this countries foreign policy is going to change dramatically i think and we will have friendly relationships.

Keep dreaming ....... US already have decided to crave out balochistan out of pakistan to gain access to Central Asia for trade and to be in Iran's backyard ........Its simple for them be ally of US or they will create An ally of US if needed..;)

Back
Top Bottom